Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Help: Fraudsters Stole His Atm And Withraw All. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help: Fraudsters Stole His Atm And Withraw All. (309 Views)

Policeman Seen With POS, Asking A Passenger To Bring His ATM Card (video) / Woman Collapses After Fraudsters Stole N400k From Her Bank Account In Delta / SARS Holds Man At Gunpoint, Forces Him To Withdraw N100k With His ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: Fraudsters Stole His Atm And Withraw All. by project8(m): 8:53am On Sep 22, 2020
Good morning my good people, please I need help on this matter

my friend's wife jus gave birth to a baby , he rushed to First bank ATM to withraw money but unfortunately his ATM was swallowed and not sure whether he left there imediately but after few moments he started receiving debit alert and the bank have not resumed untill 8am. he just call and told me they wiped the 100+ he had wanted to use to pay hospital bill of his wife.

the bank though not their fault claimed ignorance of what happened.
my question now is: can we still get back that money? please I need advice and or suggestions. right now he's inside the bank trying to get his statement and his wife waiting to be discharged from the hospital.
pls I really need to help now.
thanks
Re: Help: Fraudsters Stole His Atm And Withraw All. by Riverville(m): 8:59am On Sep 22, 2020
Ask the Bank for the picture of the person that withdrew the money. That's if the money was withdrawn from am ATM
Re: Help: Fraudsters Stole His Atm And Withraw All. by GreaterFuture1(m): 9:03am On Sep 22, 2020
How is that even possible? Card gets stuck, then your money is wiped? That is a partnership Job, a partnership btw insiders and Outsiders
Re: Help: Fraudsters Stole His Atm And Withraw All. by henryligit: 9:03am On Sep 22, 2020
The only solution is 2go an hustle for anothe money
Re: Help: Fraudsters Stole His Atm And Withraw All. by Jafar1: 9:07am On Sep 22, 2020
How can ATM Machine swallow a card only for the owner to be receiving debit alert....

That bank na thief dem be...
Bia Op, which bank is that sef??
Re: Help: Fraudsters Stole His Atm And Withraw All. by Iyoocartel(f): 9:14am On Sep 22, 2020
Iyooooooo cartel

Mugu fall guy man chop naso the hustle be brother.
Move on with your life
Re: Help: Fraudsters Stole His Atm And Withraw All. by Dreyton36: 9:17am On Sep 22, 2020
Fvck mehnnnnnnnn

Hold the bank responsible jare
That's shit , they must provide your money ooo , strip naked sef their dad for der
Re: Help: Fraudsters Stole His Atm And Withraw All. by Legalcriminal: 9:22am On Sep 22, 2020
Some people ignorantly said money can’t be withdraw from your account with bvn and atm without your pin. I join them to believe that lie until they wipe my uncle 450k when his phone was stolen in just 5hours without bank app on his phone no bvn.

To cut the story short till today First bank have not been able to help even the useless NPF still dey ask for 50k to track the thief.. Money gone forever.

(1) (Reply)

Another Nigerian Bags 125 Years’ Imprisonment Over Fake Rice, Spaghetti Contract / Man Faces Jail After Admitting Knife Attack On London Mosque Imam / Why NIGERIAN SARS Are KILLING People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.