Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,212 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

"Staying Broke Is Also Vanity" - Bobrisky. He Mocks Those Insulting Him Before - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Staying Broke Is Also Vanity" - Bobrisky. He Mocks Those Insulting Him Before (25510 Views)

Kanayo O Kanayo Gulps Soup From His Plate As He Mocks Lagos Big Boys (Photos) / "I Hugged Bobrisky, He's Now A She" - Jude Okoye / BBNaija: Yul Edochie Supports Teddy A, Slams Those Insulting Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Staying Broke Is Also Vanity" - Bobrisky. He Mocks Those Insulting Him Before by JIMMY1393: 5:14pm On Sep 22, 2020
Sleekfingers:

is that what is in your story books called bible or quran? I believe there is love your neighborh as yourself there

He himself is not a manwoman so this his neighbour, is not like himself so how can he love him .... you that's even quoting Bible will Jesus/God be happy with what he's doing ? Maybe you need to check your faith again
Re: "Staying Broke Is Also Vanity" - Bobrisky. He Mocks Those Insulting Him Before by winkmart: 5:14pm On Sep 22, 2020
sure
Re: "Staying Broke Is Also Vanity" - Bobrisky. He Mocks Those Insulting Him Before by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 22, 2020
ebukajay184:
"Staying Broke Is Also Vanity" - Bobrisky. He Mocks Those Who Insulted Him Before (Video)

Popular Nigerian crossdresser, Bobrisky has said that staying broke is also vanity, IgbereTV reports.

On his Instagram page, he wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFa1MUhD4Mr/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Also, In a video posted on his Instagram page, the Nigerian crossdresser said he is now richer and have more Instagram followers than many of the celebrities who insulted him when he was struggling.

Bobrisky said:

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ky8-Ba1ChWA

https://igberetvnews.com/1365502/staying-broke-also-vanity-bobrisky-mocks-insulted-video/
What's your source of income? May you not end up in hellfire.
Re: "Staying Broke Is Also Vanity" - Bobrisky. He Mocks Those Insulting Him Before by JIMMY1393: 5:15pm On Sep 22, 2020
DonTattaglia:
Unfortunately I don't know who is called Bobrinsky whether he or she is a man or woman.. I can't recognize who u are on any media or in person..U are not my role model in any way so I can't waste my time following u on any social media.. It is also not relevant knowing me. Abeg shift go one side, go and pass on ur stupidity to ur offsprings if capable of having any. undecided undecided

Sensible person
Re: "Staying Broke Is Also Vanity" - Bobrisky. He Mocks Those Insulting Him Before by FManager(m): 5:21pm On Sep 22, 2020
Guillly:
IF YOU ARE IN PORTHARCOURT AND YOU HAVE A UNION BANK VISA CARD CURRENT ACCOUNT OR DIAMOND BANK MASTER CARD (savings can also be accepted but current acct is the best), WE ARE DESPERATELY IN NEED OF IT
THIS IS NOT TO SCAM ANYONE AND ITS 100% SAFE AND LEGIT WITHOUT ANY SECURITY THREAT, THIS IS WHY I AM POSTING IT PUBLICLY BECAUSE THERE IS NOTHING TO BE AFRAID ABOUT.

WHAT WE WANT TO USE THE CARD FOR IS THE AID THE LOADING OF HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY. WHICH THE CARD OWNER WILL BE GIVEN HIS/HER OWN PERCENTAGE OG OVER 1MILLION NAIRA.

PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MUST BE IN PORTHARCOURT OR VERY CLOSE OR WILLING TO COME TO PORT HARCOURT IF ITS DIAMOND, WE CAN WORK WITH YOU FROM ANY PART OF NIGERIA.

IF YOU HAVE THIS CARD, KINDLY SEND A WHATSAPP MESSAGE OR CALL ME VIA.
O81O 8 5 17 7 5 3

Ask your family members and not Here
Re: "Staying Broke Is Also Vanity" - Bobrisky. He Mocks Those Insulting Him Before by mattmogan88: 5:24pm On Sep 22, 2020
SHAKING MY HEAD
Re: "Staying Broke Is Also Vanity" - Bobrisky. He Mocks Those Insulting Him Before by Sleekfingers: 5:26pm On Sep 22, 2020
JIMMY1393:

He himself is not a manwoman so this his neighbour, is not like himself so how can he love him .... you that's even quoting Bible will Jesus/God be happy with what he's doing ? Maybe you need to check your faith again

who is jesus?
Leave that to God to decide....is it not there in your story books that , thou shall not judge?
Re: "Staying Broke Is Also Vanity" - Bobrisky. He Mocks Those Insulting Him Before by erico2k2(m): 5:32pm On Sep 22, 2020
Guillly:
IF YOU ARE IN PORTHARCOURT AND YOU HAVE A UNION BANK VISA CARD CURRENT ACCOUNT OR DIAMOND BANK MASTER CARD (savings can also be accepted but current acct is the best), WE ARE DESPERATELY IN NEED OF IT
THIS IS NOT TO SCAM ANYONE AND ITS 100% SAFE AND LEGIT WITHOUT ANY SECURITY THREAT, THIS IS WHY I AM POSTING IT PUBLICLY BECAUSE THERE IS NOTHING TO BE AFRAID ABOUT.

WHAT WE WANT TO USE THE CARD FOR IS THE AID THE LOADING OF HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY. WHICH THE CARD OWNER WILL BE GIVEN HIS/HER OWN PERCENTAGE OG OVER 1MILLION NAIRA.

PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MUST BE IN PORTHARCOURT OR VERY CLOSE OR WILLING TO COME TO PORT HARCOURT IF ITS DIAMOND, WE CAN WORK WITH YOU FROM ANY PART OF NIGERIA.

O81O 8 5 17 7 5 3
And you manage to create this user name today
Re: "Staying Broke Is Also Vanity" - Bobrisky. He Mocks Those Insulting Him Before by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 22, 2020
Amen!!

Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
I agree...
Being broke is good but staying broke for too long is the bad thing
May we not stay broke for too long
Re: "Staying Broke Is Also Vanity" - Bobrisky. He Mocks Those Insulting Him Before by knowhowk: 5:39pm On Sep 22, 2020
Seriously Poverty is also Vanity .Bob Stop all these abeg ,the more you continue talking the more you make some people have headache .Can't imagine people won't mind there Business
Re: "Staying Broke Is Also Vanity" - Bobrisky. He Mocks Those Insulting Him Before by Dizzyrascal(m): 5:46pm On Sep 22, 2020
Righteousness89:
There is No Problem or Sin in owning Vanity but allowing Vanity to own you is a Disaster..

Vanity without JESUS Christ is a Waste..

Vanities are Deceivers! Don't let them Deceive you!
They Have no Eternal Value!
Nobody will take Vanity to Eternity!
We all Came Here Empty! We all will go Empty!

Everything we Can see is Vanity
Whatever we can touch is Vanity
Whatever we Have as the Materials of this life is Vanity.

Everyone Should give thought to What Matters now and in Eternity, Because what Matters to many People today, Does not Really Matter to God..

Many Glory in vanity..
Many are Troubled about Vanity..
It ought not to be so.
Treat them with very Light Hands.
Let them be Secondary not Primary.

The Salvation of our Soul through Jesus Christ is What Really Matters.
Living Right is what Matters
Having the Fear of God and Departing from Evil, Abominations, Wickedness is what Matters
Ensuring Nothing stands between us and God is What Matters
Securing our Soul now and in Eternity is what Matters
Making Heaven at Last is what Really Matters

may God help us to live above vanity....more Grace to your ministry
Re: "Staying Broke Is Also Vanity" - Bobrisky. He Mocks Those Insulting Him Before by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 22, 2020
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated

Nah this vanity worse pass

You registered this month just for this nonsense you're typing on every topic here, if you don't have any meaningful comments to make just keep calm
Re: "Staying Broke Is Also Vanity" - Bobrisky. He Mocks Those Insulting Him Before by Taiwojon(m): 5:55pm On Sep 22, 2020
Nonsense!!!!!!
Proud of his\her mumuric vanity.

I weep over he\she unless he\she repent
Re: "Staying Broke Is Also Vanity" - Bobrisky. He Mocks Those Insulting Him Before by unmask: 5:56pm On Sep 22, 2020
Guillly:

O81O 8 5 17 7 5 3
why don't you open your own account? You want to use someone else for scam
Re: "Staying Broke Is Also Vanity" - Bobrisky. He Mocks Those Insulting Him Before by toprealman: 5:58pm On Sep 22, 2020
Guillly:

O81O 8 5 17 7 5 3
Hushpuppy wanna be runaway apprentice.
Re: "Staying Broke Is Also Vanity" - Bobrisky. He Mocks Those Insulting Him Before by Pavillon: 6:03pm On Sep 22, 2020
Righteousness89:
There is No Problem or Sin in owning Vanity but allowing Vanity to own you is a Disaster..

Everyone Should give thought to What Matters now and in Eternity, Because what Matters to many People today, Does not Really Matter to God..

Many Glory in vanity..
It ought not to be so.

Having the Fear of God and Departing from Evil, Abominations, Wickedness is what Matters

Since being poor or rich is vanity, so which vanity do you really want
Re: "Staying Broke Is Also Vanity" - Bobrisky. He Mocks Those Insulting Him Before by Earnonline2: 6:03pm On Sep 22, 2020
LOL
Re: "Staying Broke Is Also Vanity" - Bobrisky. He Mocks Those Insulting Him Before by 4ckTOT0: 6:11pm On Sep 22, 2020
this wire wire guy. stop o before goys wey know open ur yansh to efcc
Re: "Staying Broke Is Also Vanity" - Bobrisky. He Mocks Those Insulting Him Before by AngelicBeing: 6:21pm On Sep 22, 2020
Righteousness89:

Many Glory in vanity..
It ought not to be so.

Gbam and the whole duty of man is to fear God Almighty and walk in righteousness, Holiness and Godliness wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Staying Broke Is Also Vanity" - Bobrisky. He Mocks Those Insulting Him Before by zadokchidi: 6:22pm On Sep 22, 2020
Him or her
Re: "Staying Broke Is Also Vanity" - Bobrisky. He Mocks Those Insulting Him Before by LINTUNE(m): 6:33pm On Sep 22, 2020
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated

Nah this vanity worse pass
oga , as u de copy slowamir , even wih this ya slangs (signature) u no go blow for nairaland...no likes for u ok..
Re: "Staying Broke Is Also Vanity" - Bobrisky. He Mocks Those Insulting Him Before by zudozz: 6:35pm On Sep 22, 2020
maggot!
Re: "Staying Broke Is Also Vanity" - Bobrisky. He Mocks Those Insulting Him Before by jericco1(m): 6:39pm On Sep 22, 2020
JIMMY1393:

BABE is right?? Are you gay ? Your fellow man is now babe ...ha

You go just open your mouth waaaa.
You didn't read when I also called the babe a he? undecided
Re: "Staying Broke Is Also Vanity" - Bobrisky. He Mocks Those Insulting Him Before by Bunk20: 6:48pm On Sep 22, 2020
Righteousness89:

Many Glory in vanity..
It ought not to be so.

The best response. Thanks

1 Like

Re: "Staying Broke Is Also Vanity" - Bobrisky. He Mocks Those Insulting Him Before by Jaqenhghar: 6:57pm On Sep 22, 2020
Shege Bob grin
Re: "Staying Broke Is Also Vanity" - Bobrisky. He Mocks Those Insulting Him Before by Apina(m): 7:03pm On Sep 22, 2020
Anyone who tells you poverty is vanity hasn't an inkling as to what make vanity what it's. Jesus was very clear about this subject in his narrative of the LAZARUS' experience.
Re: "Staying Broke Is Also Vanity" - Bobrisky. He Mocks Those Insulting Him Before by Jasseyfrd(m): 7:06pm On Sep 22, 2020
Fuckdem:
She is right...I mean shim is right
grin
Fuckdem:
She is right...I mean shim is right

1 Like

Re: "Staying Broke Is Also Vanity" - Bobrisky. He Mocks Those Insulting Him Before by Brenn594(m): 7:10pm On Sep 22, 2020
This fool with a fvcked up childhood!!!!!!

Who wants shis opinion,shim wan trend small-oops! Nobody givs a f**k.

Re: "Staying Broke Is Also Vanity" - Bobrisky. He Mocks Those Insulting Him Before by Agugbadin: 7:23pm On Sep 22, 2020
Onye ara
Re: "Staying Broke Is Also Vanity" - Bobrisky. He Mocks Those Insulting Him Before by jasman1: 7:23pm On Sep 22, 2020
He’s not an idiot sir maybe you are. He certainly makes sense when he included poverty in vanity. You don’t agree with his life style, so do I and many others, so move on
Re: "Staying Broke Is Also Vanity" - Bobrisky. He Mocks Those Insulting Him Before by DexterousOne(m): 8:56pm On Sep 22, 2020
Moneymagnet24:
Vanity is bursting your ass to get a Bentley

Very correct

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mary Remmy Njoku Shares Photo With Her Baby / Gifty, Lilian Bach, Sunday Omobolanle Aka Papi Luwe, Rosaline Meurer On Set / Davido Narrowly Escaped Being Taken Down By A Fan In Abuja: Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.