Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

"Staying Broke Is Also Vanity" - Bobrisky. He Mocks Those Insulting Him Before - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Staying Broke Is Also Vanity" - Bobrisky. He Mocks Those Insulting Him Before (25509 Views)

Kanayo O Kanayo Gulps Soup From His Plate As He Mocks Lagos Big Boys (Photos) / "I Hugged Bobrisky, He's Now A She" - Jude Okoye / BBNaija: Yul Edochie Supports Teddy A, Slams Those Insulting Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Staying Broke Is Also Vanity" - Bobrisky. He Mocks Those Insulting Him Before by Essence20(m): 9:14pm On Sep 22, 2020
This genderless goof
Re: "Staying Broke Is Also Vanity" - Bobrisky. He Mocks Those Insulting Him Before by Yankee101: 9:23pm On Sep 22, 2020
All is vanity

But die peacefully
Re: "Staying Broke Is Also Vanity" - Bobrisky. He Mocks Those Insulting Him Before by inyenejo(m): 9:27pm On Sep 22, 2020
All in all na God sweet pass
Re: "Staying Broke Is Also Vanity" - Bobrisky. He Mocks Those Insulting Him Before by mitakemi2427(f): 9:31pm On Sep 22, 2020
Fuckdem:
She is right...I mean shim is right

shim is right? lmaoooooo
Re: "Staying Broke Is Also Vanity" - Bobrisky. He Mocks Those Insulting Him Before by OmoBaale1(m): 9:31pm On Sep 22, 2020
Dear God! Pls come and blow your trumpet.
Re: "Staying Broke Is Also Vanity" - Bobrisky. He Mocks Those Insulting Him Before by faithfull18(f): 9:33pm On Sep 22, 2020
Re: "Staying Broke Is Also Vanity" - Bobrisky. He Mocks Those Insulting Him Before by Sweetcho: 9:36pm On Sep 22, 2020
Poor thing at what cost? Getting used and abused from delta to dubai. He looked so sad and pathetic at his fathers birthday party
Re: "Staying Broke Is Also Vanity" - Bobrisky. He Mocks Those Insulting Him Before by EmperorFred: 9:48pm On Sep 22, 2020
jefff455:
guy don't because of money go to jail. That guy is BEC(Business Email Compromise) man he will use your bank account to launder stolen money . If he is genuine he should go to the bank to open an account
thanks Boss

1 Like

Re: "Staying Broke Is Also Vanity" - Bobrisky. He Mocks Those Insulting Him Before by jefff455: 9:49pm On Sep 22, 2020
EmperorFred:
thanks Boss
you are welcome
Re: "Staying Broke Is Also Vanity" - Bobrisky. He Mocks Those Insulting Him Before by lagosrd: 10:49pm On Sep 22, 2020
Sheko reyin ma.
Re: "Staying Broke Is Also Vanity" - Bobrisky. He Mocks Those Insulting Him Before by JIMMY1393: 10:56pm On Sep 22, 2020
jericco1:

You go just open your mouth waaaa.
You didn't read when I also called the babe a he? undecided

You called him babe first...that's what matters...if you like call him goat after...anyway na you and your gay people sabi
Re: "Staying Broke Is Also Vanity" - Bobrisky. He Mocks Those Insulting Him Before by JIMMY1393: 10:59pm On Sep 22, 2020
Sleekfingers:

who is jesus?
Leave that to God to decide....is it not there in your story books that , thou shall not judge?

Where did you read that one? Quote the Bible verse ... And let me ask you...so you're telling me your God will be happy with you supporting a man like this? The same God that killed the people of sodom and Gomorrah cos of this same homosexuality....fake Christian
Re: "Staying Broke Is Also Vanity" - Bobrisky. He Mocks Those Insulting Him Before by Sleekfingers: 11:17pm On Sep 22, 2020
JIMMY1393:

Where did you read that one? Quote the Bible verse ... And let me ask you...so you're telling me your God will be happy with you supporting a man like this? The same God that killed the people of sodom and Gomorrah cos of this same homosexuality....fake Christian

so thou shall not judge is not in your bible again?

Leave me and my God to decide.....

I dont have any problem with his sexuality......that is his choice...did he say he is gay....even if he is gay, how is that your business? Bobrisky is a crossdresser.....and is there any law that forbid crossdressing......as a matter of fact, i have lots of them as friends. And i dont have any problem with their sexualities......

And lastly , what makes u think i am a xtian....cuz i aint......and not muslim either
Re: "Staying Broke Is Also Vanity" - Bobrisky. He Mocks Those Insulting Him Before by jericco1(m): 3:10am On Sep 23, 2020
JIMMY1393:

You called him babe first...that's what matters...if you like call him goat after...anyway na you and your gay people sabi
You no just get sense
Re: "Staying Broke Is Also Vanity" - Bobrisky. He Mocks Those Insulting Him Before by spayor(m): 11:44am On Sep 23, 2020
I'm into skit making...pls push me to the top
Re: "Staying Broke Is Also Vanity" - Bobrisky. He Mocks Those Insulting Him Before by BeigJawnson(m): 1:48pm On Sep 23, 2020
bobrisky is just an attention seeker... a guy that cant cross dress to his father's birthday
Re: "Staying Broke Is Also Vanity" - Bobrisky. He Mocks Those Insulting Him Before by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 23, 2020
Most nigerians are hyporcrites. I am not surprised. cool
Re: "Staying Broke Is Also Vanity" - Bobrisky. He Mocks Those Insulting Him Before by JIMMY1393: 7:21pm On Sep 23, 2020
jericco1:

You no just get sense

No it's you that's gay that needs to recheck your sense
Re: "Staying Broke Is Also Vanity" - Bobrisky. He Mocks Those Insulting Him Before by JIMMY1393: 7:26pm On Sep 23, 2020
Sleekfingers:

so thou shall not judge is not in your bible again?

Leave me and my God to decide.....

I dont have any problem with his sexuality......that is his choice...did he say he is gay....even if he is gay, how is that your business? Bobrisky is a crossdresser.....and is there any law that forbid crossdressing......as a matter of fact, i have lots of them as friends. And i dont have any problem with their sexualities......

And lastly , what makes u think i am a xtian....cuz i aint......and not muslim either

Why are you asking me if it's in my Bible? Am I the one that was saying it's there? Is it not you
..you are saying it's there...to quote it now is wahala....you say it's not my business abi...now let me ask you...of Jesus saw bobrisky...even though he doesn't know who he is and it's not his business would Jesus have left him like that...would he have minded his business and moved on? Me wetin consine me consine bobrisky...is he my brother ni....but that doesn't mean I'll not voice my opinion...it's his business what he chooses to do not
Re: "Staying Broke Is Also Vanity" - Bobrisky. He Mocks Those Insulting Him Before by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 26, 2020
nedekid:

Can you pay more than 1 million? If you use my card I demand 5m.
1m upfront as acceptance fee and 4m after transaction.
Also, I hope we are relating in terms of usd. grin

U think it’s small cash they are moving with these card paroles....
ask for percentage of whateva is coming...if u say 5M and they move 200M into ur card... won’t it beccome fight......

Ask for 60/40..
Re: "Staying Broke Is Also Vanity" - Bobrisky. He Mocks Those Insulting Him Before by nedekid: 12:00am On Sep 27, 2020
1StopRudeness:

U think it’s small cash they are moving with these card paroles....
ask for percentage of whateva is coming...if u say 5M and they move 200M into ur card... won’t it beccome fight......

Ask for 60/40..
Haba, where will they see $200m to move? America will know oh ie according to jona grin. I assumed that it was usd hence $5m.
Na percentage sure pass sha.
But am only kidding ohh. Only a stupid person will do such business. Money you cannot spend at the end of the day assuming the deal is real.
Re: "Staying Broke Is Also Vanity" - Bobrisky. He Mocks Those Insulting Him Before by Nobody: 2:53am On Sep 27, 2020
The only resson men hate Bobrisky is because he dresses like a girl and embraces feminity, something they can't understand their fellow guy doing and something they can never do. They feel confused and insulted. The only reason why girls hate Bobrisky is because they feel he is not among them and cheating and denying them of their women rights. But people like us who like Bobrisky is because we
may not understand his lifestyle but mind our business. Afterall he is still a human being, what he does to survive is his business as far as he is not hurting anyone. I'm sure Bobrisky hasnt changed anything about his body, just wearing hip and bum pads and crossdressing as a business. In any case even if he is transgender, his lifestyle should be respected, who are you to judge? Just waste your energy hating others who are living their lives making them more famous and making yourself more miserable.

1 Like

Re: "Staying Broke Is Also Vanity" - Bobrisky. He Mocks Those Insulting Him Before by Nobody: 4:53am On Sep 27, 2020
nedekid:

Haba, where will they see $200m to move? America will know oh ie according to jona grin. I assumed that it was usd hence $5m.
Na percentage sure pass sha.
But am only kidding ohh. Only a stupid person will do such business. Money you cannot spend at the end of the day assuming the deal is real.

200M naira

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dr Sid & Justus Esiri's Last Photo / Zlatan Ibile Performs Gospel Praise Medley After His Show Rehearsal (video) / Mary Remmy Njoku Shares Photo With Her Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.