Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,673 members, 7,955,479 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:01 AM

How Primate Ayodele’s Prophecies Ensured Victory For Obaseki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Primate Ayodele’s Prophecies Ensured Victory For Obaseki (497 Views)

I Ensured My Wife Used Her Office To Help Some Of My Colleagues - Bulkachuwa / APC Governors Demand Automatic Tickets For Obaseki, Akeredolu / Oshiomhole Displays 4+0 For Obaseki (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Primate Ayodele’s Prophecies Ensured Victory For Obaseki by Oshoboy01: 9:53am On Sep 22, 2020
Opinion : How Primate Ayodele’s Prophecies Ensured Victory For Obaseki

The Edo gubernatorial election has come and gone, it saw the candidate of the people democratic party (PDP), Godwin Obaseki winning the polls to the surprise of many.

A lot had thought the candidate of the All progressive congress, Osagie Ize-Iyamu would become the winner but to the surprise of many, he was won by huge numbers of vote.

However, Obaseki didn’t just win, there are factors to be considered that might have gotten the victory for him.

In Nigeria, prophecies and politics cannot be separated, even from the days of Elijah, Samuel in the bible, Prophets are known to be determinant of leaders through God’s words to them, this is also the same in Nigeria, we have had cases of where prophets make some impossible looking prophecies about the outcome of an election which will later come to pass.

One of this kind of situation is that of Edo, one of the prophets, if not the only prophet that was bold enough to make a prophecy on Edo election is Primate Elijah Ayodele, the leader of INRI Evangelical spiritual church.

Unlike before, so many prophets always give their prophecy on elections in Nigeria but surprisingly, about Edo, it was only Primate Ayodele that spoke about it probably because the circumstances that led to the election was complicating.

Funny enough, the circumstances involved which are the easing out of Obaseki from APC Primaries, him decamping to the PDP, His fight with Adams Oshiomhole, the removal of Adams Oshiomhole as APC National chairman were all prophecied by Primate Ayodele since 2019.

In 2019, Primate Ayodele said in an interview with Legit NG that Oshiomhole shouldn’t fight Obaseki because he is God’s project or else he will see the wrath of God.

(VIDEO LEGIT)

Before 2019, Primate Ayodele had said that he sees a fight between Obaseki and Oshiomhole that will affect his second term ambition with the APC.

In march 2020, after his prophecies on their fall out was fulfilled, He prophecied again that He sees Obaseki being eased out by Adams Oshiomhole.

‘My advice to Obaseki is that he should restrategize, involve God into it, intensify in prayers but as a matter of fact, Oshiomhole has eased Obaseki out of the game. He will use all avenues to get him out. He must use all means or else he will be chicken out. He should make a better consultation with his group and God’’

After this was confirmed, he said again that Oshiomhole will not see 2023 as the national chairman of the APC

‘‘’ If Ize Iyamu wins, Edo state will be worse that it is presently, he is not ordained to be governor but wants to be forced on the people of Edo state. , if they mistakenly put Ize iyamu, he should know that this isn’t church, something will come around. If Oshiomhole isn’t careful, he will not see 2023 as the national chairman of APC’’

This prophecy also came to pass, and Obaseki had to move to PDP, while Ize Iyamu became the candidate of the APC in Edo.

As soon as this happened, against the thought of people, Primate Ayodele spoke again on the outcome of the election, revealing that God told him that Obaseki has been ordained to win the election but he only needs to work against manipulation

‘Without mincing words, this is what the lord said, Obaseki should be focused, do all the needful things, Obaseki will win, not Ize Iyamu , excepts APC rigs and anyone who rigs will die, just as I said Covid-19 will kill those who corrupted Nigeria.

Obaseki shouldn’t be afraid of people leaving him, He just needs to stay focused.

Edo election is more than what anyone can stop, Edo election is for PDP, God wants to fight for Obaseki, I have never met him or collected any kobo from him, if I have, let him come out and disgrace me, I am talking as a Prophet.

I even like Oshiomhole than Obaseki and I don’t pity Obaseki but Oshiomhole will not be the one to give the next governor to the people of Edo state, I’m only saying what the Lord is telling me to say.

There will be manipulations in the election, if he isn’t careful, his victory will be given to someone else, even if he appeals the case, he won’t be given, he must not allow manipulations in the election, if he loses, He will be forever irrelevant in politics.

They have already prepared the manipulation process to ease him out, he shouldn’t be carried away by the crowd he sees at the moment, He needs to work against the manipulation technically and pack his arsenal together to battle against APC and Ize Iyamu.’’

Of course, this prophecy has just been fulfilled as Primate Ayodele put it but it is also worthy of being noted that these words put Obaseki on serious alert.

These prophecies also helped the people of Edo to have a direction of what God wants for them in the election, which in turn made them vote massively for Godwin Obaseki.

It is evident that Godwin Obaseki worked seriously against every forms of manipulations in the election, videos were seen where he was personally searching vehicles against stealing of ballot boxes and all that.

1 Share

Re: How Primate Ayodele’s Prophecies Ensured Victory For Obaseki by Anyiamaka: 10:09am On Sep 22, 2020
Mtcheeeeew
Re: How Primate Ayodele’s Prophecies Ensured Victory For Obaseki by ebenhazard(m): 10:22am On Sep 22, 2020
Money prophet
Re: How Primate Ayodele’s Prophecies Ensured Victory For Obaseki by ERockson: 10:22am On Sep 22, 2020
OK
Re: How Primate Ayodele’s Prophecies Ensured Victory For Obaseki by phayvoursky(m): 10:38am On Sep 22, 2020
Newspaper stand prophecy.

Everyone knows it's very difficult to unseat an incumbent governor in Nigeria.
Re: How Primate Ayodele’s Prophecies Ensured Victory For Obaseki by lastempero: 10:40am On Sep 22, 2020
Naija predict in action.
Re: How Primate Ayodele’s Prophecies Ensured Victory For Obaseki by jlinkd78(m): 1:07pm On Sep 22, 2020
Noted

(1) (Reply)

The Tragedy Of An Unthinking Agitation In The Niger Delta / An Open Letter To President Buhari / Poverty And Hunger Is The Root Cause Of These Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.