Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Anita Blessing & Dr. Solomon Set To Wed. Lol About Their Love Story - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Anita Blessing & Dr. Solomon Set To Wed. Lol About Their Love Story (363 Views)

Osuwon Eke -by Pastor Dr Solomon Olanipekun Of Cac Mountain Of Harvest Offa / DIVINE ACADEMIC BREAKTHROUGH (dr Solomon David) / Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anita Blessing & Dr. Solomon Set To Wed. Lol About Their Love Story by waro: 10:13am On Sep 22, 2020
We are currently crushing on this sweet love story of Blessing Anita and Dr. Solomon.

The beautiful couple first met in Abuja during their NYSC year. After a number of phone calls and texts, they became fast friends and soon realised that they both wanted to do this for life.

On this special day, Solomon went on one knee and asked Blessing to marry him.

Of course, she said yes (blushing)
and the rest fell in line with history

Our Proposal Story
By the bride, Blessing Anita.

The day I met my hubby was a remarkable one, we met on our youth service here in Abuja.
The day i was engaged was a joyful one,
These are d remarkable moment I won't forget in a hurry.

(laughs)
His fine nose is so catchy
and smiles as tender as a dove sent out from the heavens.

The perfect day for this beautiful couple is Slated to hold 3rd October, 2020.

Venue : Plantation City, Otokutu, Warri, Delta State, Nigeria.

Credits :
Packaged by Nigerian weddings promotion concepts.

Sponsored by :
Porch media group.

(1) (Reply)

Advantages Of Custom Web Development / Why We Need To Rethink How Small Biz Are Regulated All Over The Country Osinbajo / President Buhari And The Deranging Effect Of Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.