Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,663 members, 7,820,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

DIVINE ACADEMIC BREAKTHROUGH (dr Solomon David) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / DIVINE ACADEMIC BREAKTHROUGH (dr Solomon David) (118 Views)

Osuwon Eke -by Pastor Dr Solomon Olanipekun Of Cac Mountain Of Harvest Offa / Anita Blessing & Dr. Solomon Set To Wed. Lol About Their Love Story / The Bayelsa Coordinator PDP Youths Alliance Hon Solomon David Received AGN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DIVINE ACADEMIC BREAKTHROUGH (dr Solomon David) by nollytvgist22: 10:56pm On Mar 06, 2022
DIVINE ACADEMIC BREAKTHROUGH (Dr Solomon David

Pls, read and share to tap the grace to ur life and children as the Lord Jesus has directed me to do so

The word of God in the book of Job 14:7 says “For there is hope of a tree that is cut down and that it will sprout again; that the tender branch thereof will not cease”. Today, this prophecy is fulfilled in my life so, I have come to return the glory to him.

From Junior Secondary School Two (JSS2) to PhD

I am from Opuama Community in Bayelsa State. A member of the Guidance and Counselling Unit LFC Winners Chapel, Akenpai Branch Yenagoa, Bayelsa State.

I am a product of a polygamous home, a man with thirty-three (33) children but nobody had the opportunity to have a University Education due to poverty and perhaps an ancestral curse placed on the family till my time.
However, when I gave my life to Jesus, I cried unto the Lord like in the days of the biblical Jabez to change my story because of the insults and travesties of illiteracy I received from friends and acquaintances.

The Lord heard my cries and appeared to me in my dreams and told me that Solomon your school is settled. This dream motivated me to pursue my academic career.
Therefore, I struggled to register as an external candidate in WAEC and JAMB same year and obtained my WAEC and JAMB. I gained admission to study Insurance and Risk Management in Niger Delta University (NDU) Amassoma, Bayelsa State in 2005 with no hope of sponsorship.

God in his infinite mercies and glory gave me a miraculous scholarship and I graduated as the best student in the Department and so, was retained by the University as a Lecturer.

Let me shock you. On the day of my convocation, I brought my convocation gown and put it on my father and prophesied that the yoke of illiteracy was broken in his linage. Today, we have 8 graduates and a master degree holder among my father's children after me.

It does not stop there, for the Lord to prove himself to the world that it was him that did it, I was given another scholarship for my Master’s Degree Programme by the Bayelsa State Government and obtained my Masters Degree in 2015.
Again, TET-fund gave me another scholarship to run my PhD Programme.

Today, I have bagged my PhD, Doctor of Philosophy in Insurance and Risk Management from the Prestigious Citadel of Learning; Enugu State University of Science and Technology. To cap it all, I'm the first PhD holder in Insurance & Risk Management in Bayelsa State.

What then do I have to say to this good God than to say thank you Jesu. Let him alone take all the glory.

As you share this testimony, may the Lord do same to you and ur children in Jesus name.

Dr. Solomon David (PhD).

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2years Old Instagram Account For Sale / Word Of The Day / Selecting The Best Ladder For Your Needs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.