Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,556 members, 7,823,441 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

BSG$ COIN Airdrop That Pays LEGIT..DON'T MISS - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / BSG$ COIN Airdrop That Pays LEGIT..DON'T MISS (1192 Views)

Hooked Coin Airdrop / Terk Coin Airdrop – Terk Token Is A Scam! / Earn $23 From This Airdrop That Has Been Listed On 10 Different Exchanges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BSG$ COIN Airdrop That Pays LEGIT..DON'T MISS by Chinedu2dope: 11:42am On Sep 22, 2020
BSG$ TOKEN IS A NEW CRYPTO BASED IN MALAYSIA AND THEY CURRENTLY DOING A LEGIT AIRDROP WHICH I JUST GOT CREDITED 100% LEGIT..

WHATSAPP ME FOR PAYMENT PROOF.

0 8 0 5 9 7 1 and 5 5 1 2

I'll put u through.. hurry now.

Re: BSG$ COIN Airdrop That Pays LEGIT..DON'T MISS by Samakus(m): 12:10pm On Sep 22, 2020
Chinedu2dope:
BSG$ TOKEN IS A NEW CRYPTO BASED IN MALAYSIA AND THEY CURRENTLY DOING A LEGIT AIRDROP WHICH I JUST GOT CREDITED 100% LEGIT..

Send me a hi on WhatsApp. Check my siggy
Re: BSG$ COIN Airdrop That Pays LEGIT..DON'T MISS by Chinedu2dope: 2:24pm On Sep 22, 2020
Chinedu2dope:

legit screenshots of my BSG$ credited on trust wallet after I made withdrawal request.. it was credited within seconds.. LEGIT

Re: BSG$ COIN Airdrop That Pays LEGIT..DON'T MISS by Chinedu2dope: 2:25pm On Sep 22, 2020
Chinedu2dope:
legit screenshots of my BSG$ credited on trust wallet after I made withdrawal request.. it was credited within seconds.. LEGIT

Re: BSG$ COIN Airdrop That Pays LEGIT..DON'T MISS by Habinibi: 2:33pm On Sep 22, 2020
[quote author=Chinedu2dope post=94192812][/quote]
hi chinedu, pls is all this airdrop real? cos I am on Yfi, they want to give me some amount of dollars but they want me send a few eth.
Re: BSG$ COIN Airdrop That Pays LEGIT..DON'T MISS by Chinedu2dope: 2:37pm On Sep 22, 2020
Habinibi:

hi chinedu, pls is all this airdrop real? cos I am on Yfi, they want to give me some amount of dollars but they want me send a few eth.
trust me this one I posted is real and legit, I'll be Making my second withdrawal in a moment.. chat me on WhatsApp
Re: BSG$ COIN Airdrop That Pays LEGIT..DON'T MISS by InstamediaTv: 2:38pm On Sep 22, 2020
Dont send them anything o..
If they are asking you to send money before you withdraw, it's a scam!
Re: BSG$ COIN Airdrop That Pays LEGIT..DON'T MISS by Habinibi: 3:14pm On Sep 22, 2020
InstamediaTv:
Dont send them anything o.. If they are asking you to send money before you withdraw, it's a scam!
Thanks for this
Re: BSG$ COIN Airdrop That Pays LEGIT..DON'T MISS by Chinedu2dope: 5:05pm On Sep 22, 2020
InstamediaTv:
Dont send them anything o..
If they are asking you to send money before you withdraw, it's a scam!
you are not sending any money or anything...100% LEGIT..
Re: BSG$ COIN Airdrop That Pays LEGIT..DON'T MISS by Chinedu2dope: 9:57am On Sep 23, 2020
Chinedu2dope:

still paying now..
Re: BSG$ COIN Airdrop That Pays LEGIT..DON'T MISS by Chinedu2dope: 11:55am On Sep 23, 2020
Chinedu2dope:

don't miss this airdrop, only few airdrops pays and BSG$ is included
Re: BSG$ COIN Airdrop That Pays LEGIT..DON'T MISS by Chinedu2dope: 1:43pm On Sep 23, 2020
Chinedu2dope:

still on and paying
Re: BSG$ COIN Airdrop That Pays LEGIT..DON'T MISS by Chinedu2dope: 5:00pm On Sep 23, 2020
Chinedu2dope:

they pay u direct to your wallet, very legit
Re: BSG$ COIN Airdrop That Pays LEGIT..DON'T MISS by midolian(m): 10:06pm On Sep 24, 2020
Habinibi:

do not send. I repeat, do not send
Re: BSG$ COIN Airdrop That Pays LEGIT..DON'T MISS by Aamusa: 10:29pm On Sep 24, 2020
Chinedu2dope:
trust me this one I posted is real and legit, I'll be Making my second withdrawal in a moment.. chat me on WhatsApp

pls what app did you use to send your crypto to your bank account?
Re: BSG$ COIN Airdrop That Pays LEGIT..DON'T MISS by Habinibi: 6:35am On Sep 25, 2020
midolian:
do not send. I repeat, do not send
thanks for this man

1 Like

Re: BSG$ COIN Airdrop That Pays LEGIT..DON'T MISS by midolian(m): 6:37am On Sep 25, 2020
Habinibi:

thanks for this man
You are most welcome. is that your phone number in the signature area? will chat you up on WhatsApp
Re: BSG$ COIN Airdrop That Pays LEGIT..DON'T MISS by Habinibi: 12:27am On Sep 26, 2020
midolian:
You are most welcome. is that your phone number in the signature area? will chat you up on WhatsApp
this is my Whatsapp no. 07088550696. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Shiba Inu Price Predict SHIB Rallies Back To $0.00003 - Can SHIB Hit $1? / Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today 23rd January, 2024 / Stock Market Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.