Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,391 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Obaseki Should Calm Down - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Should Calm Down (363 Views)

APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu / Tony Momoh: Obaseki Should Be Blamed For His Disqualification, Not Oshiomhole / Obaseki Should Kiss APC Ticket Goodbye If Oshiomhole Delivers Kogi & Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obaseki Should Calm Down by allthingsgood: 11:59am On Sep 22, 2020
i love APC and will support the true party loyalists till eternity

i dont really care for oshiomole's ways. Hes a difficult person to deal with, very brash and crude

But obaseki should be warned to soft pedal. There is no absolutism in politics. The wind of change can blow so swiftly and power will move to your enemy. Humility and focus is very key now for obaseki.
Re: Obaseki Should Calm Down by FarahAideed: 12:00pm On Sep 22, 2020
What is the purpose of what you wrote
Re: Obaseki Should Calm Down by RedPanthar: 12:05pm On Sep 22, 2020
allthingsgood:
i love APC and will support the true party loyalists till eternity

i dont really care for oshiomole's ways. Hes a difficult person to deal with, very brash and crude

But obaseki should be warned to soft pedal. There is no absolutism in politics. The wind of change can blow so swiftly and power will move to your enemy. Humility and focus is very key now for obaseki.

Your existence is inconsequential to Obaseki. You could have typed up the thrash you did here when Oshiomole was exercising absolutism-prowess to kill him. You hypocrite. That Obaseki allows him walk alone is enough mercy. If Obaseki opens his books Oshiomole should have been in chains since Saturday you stugot angry
Re: Obaseki Should Calm Down by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 22, 2020
RedPanthar:

Your existence is inconsequential to Obaseki. You could have typed up the thrash you did here when Oshiomole was exercising absolutism-prowess to kill him. You hypocrite. That Obaseki allows him walk alone is enough mercy. If Obaseki opens his books Oshiomole should have been in chains since Saturday you stugot angry

This is Nigeria. The OP has a valid point.

(1) (Reply)

South East, South South And Middle Belt Must Reject The Water Resources Bill Now / Nigeria@60: Make-Up Artist Transforms Her Face To Obasanjo (Photos) / Again, Buhari Blasts PDP On His Independence Day Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.