Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Is Glo Data The Worst Amongst The Networks - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is Glo Data The Worst Amongst The Networks (838 Views)

Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription / The Difference Between Glo Data Plans And Other Networks / Latest Glo Data Plan 2018, Prices, Codes To Subscribe And Activate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Glo Data The Worst Amongst The Networks by Snakedoctor1: 12:06pm On Sep 22, 2020
I have tried a comparism of the data from service providers. The outcome is that glo ranked the worst.
Though apparently cheaper, their tech is quite tacky, their data is unduly slow and runs out unexpectedly. Worst still, the codes for data balance hardly works and the billing system generally is shrouded in a weird secrecy.
In this kind of country, one wonders if the regulatory bodies and consumer protection ever works. And then, the consumers do not even complain. Everyone seems to be down with the warped system.
What a country!
Re: Is Glo Data The Worst Amongst The Networks by yomi007k(m): 12:15pm On Sep 22, 2020
Glo is worst since medieval times.

1 Like

Re: Is Glo Data The Worst Amongst The Networks by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 22, 2020
Glo is the best and i personally use glo as my main line. I get a download speed of 1.2mbps on their 3G and as high as 35mbps on 4G LTE.
I know they don't have the best network coverage but if you happen to be in a well covered area, they're the grand masters of data.

8 Likes

Re: Is Glo Data The Worst Amongst The Networks by Flytime: 12:57pm On Sep 22, 2020
Stanl3y:
Glo is the best and i personally use glo as my main line. I get a download speed of 1.2mbps on their 3G and as high as 35mbps on 4G LTE.
I know they don't have the best network coverage but if you happen to be in a well covered area, they're the grand masters of data.
seconded minus speed
Their 3g is as good as their 2g but it's been improving recently
Airtel 4g remains the fastest while 9mobiles 3g is the fastest
Re: Is Glo Data The Worst Amongst The Networks by Deicide: 3:46pm On Sep 22, 2020
I get speed up to 5MBps+ here on Glo meanwhile Mtn is wacky here though I get speed of up to 2MBps on Mtn.

Code to check Glo data - *127*0#
Re: Is Glo Data The Worst Amongst The Networks by 247man: 4:14pm On Sep 22, 2020
Snakedoctor1:
I have tried a comparism of the data from service providers. The outcome is that glo ranked the worst.
Though apparently cheaper, their tech is quite tacky, their data is unduly slow and runs out unexpectedly. Worst still, the codes for data balance hardly works and the billing system generally is shrouded in a weird secrecy.
In this kind of country, one wonders if the regulatory bodies and consumer protection ever works. And then, the consumers do not even complain. Everyone seems to be down with the warped system.
What a country!

Instead of asking for a resolution, U just dey rant. Are you a wailer? State your problem and lets see if its a general problem or localized. Not ranting like troll agent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Glo Data The Worst Amongst The Networks by Donkelzy(m): 4:19pm On Sep 22, 2020
Glo is actually good, I'm talking about their 4g. i do get 5MBps when downloading
Re: Is Glo Data The Worst Amongst The Networks by ecomalchemist(m): 6:51pm On Sep 22, 2020
The best and most affordable in my honest opinion.

1 Like

Re: Is Glo Data The Worst Amongst The Networks by Sunkyphil(m): 6:53pm On Sep 22, 2020
glo 4g is the fastest

2 Likes

Re: Is Glo Data The Worst Amongst The Networks by lordizak(m): 7:29pm On Sep 22, 2020
They have coverage issue, but if you look pass that, they really are the grand master of data.

1 Like

Re: Is Glo Data The Worst Amongst The Networks by Bluish44(m): 7:41pm On Sep 22, 2020
Glo dat you would call and it would be saying switched off...most useless network
Re: Is Glo Data The Worst Amongst The Networks by Teacher1776(m): 2:31am On Sep 23, 2020
It depends on your location
Re: Is Glo Data The Worst Amongst The Networks by michlins(m): 4:24am On Sep 23, 2020
The best network in Nigeria is Glo while the very worst is MTN.

For more than two weeks now, I can't make calls without the other person complaining about not hearing my voice. I have to always toggle my airplane mode to enable me browse. Sometimes I will reboot sef.
Re: Is Glo Data The Worst Amongst The Networks by MJluv(f): 6:31am On Sep 23, 2020
Glo's billing is criminal! imagine exhausting two monthly data bundles in less than one month.

Those guys are fraudsters.
Re: Is Glo Data The Worst Amongst The Networks by Snakedoctor1: 1:06pm On Sep 23, 2020
MJluv:
Glo's billing is criminal! imagine exhausting two monthly data bundles in less than one month.

Exactly my experience
Re: Is Glo Data The Worst Amongst The Networks by Dubbuqueee: 1:17pm On Sep 23, 2020
MJluv:

grin

Instead make u dey satisfied with it, u are complaining....if na MTN na 1wk the data go use

1 Like

Re: Is Glo Data The Worst Amongst The Networks by fredie107(m): 6:12pm On Sep 23, 2020
Glo 4g has always been my best bet.... Seemless church service streaming every Sunday

(1) (Reply)

Redmi K30 / Xiaomi Users How Can One Send Pictures Or Videos To Second Space? / Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 And Samsung Galaxy A23, Which One Should I Go For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.