Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Obaseki, Shaibu Get Certificates Of Return, Set For Inauguration On November 12 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki, Shaibu Get Certificates Of Return, Set For Inauguration On November 12 (20246 Views)

Stop Tinubu's Inauguration On May 29: Protesters Besiege Court Of Appeal, Abuja / Soludo, Ibezim To Get Certificates Of Return Tomorrow - INEC / Fayemi, Bisi Egbeyemi Get Certificates Of Return From INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki, Shaibu Get Certificates Of Return, Set For Inauguration On November 12 by 36STATES: 4:38pm On Sep 22, 2020
Dickeyrider:
Those dirty biafrans will soon invade this thread to display their hypocrisy. Abia state is worse than latrin pit but they won't complain as long as PDP holds sway. The Hausa Fulanis doesn't even count them worthy of PDP presidential ticket despite years of slavery for PDP. Today they want biafra, tomorrow they lick PDP scrotum. I remember how many of their people begged me to take them to Lagos for better life during my NYSC days in the east. Tinubu this, tinubu that yet ifesinachi buses are filled with Igbos on a daily basis trooping to lagos for greener pastures. I have never seen a more confused set of people.

So they begged you to take them to Lagos for good life??

What good life? Skull mining?
Re: Obaseki, Shaibu Get Certificates Of Return, Set For Inauguration On November 12 by ignis: 4:38pm On Sep 22, 2020
Godfatherism in Edo is finally dead.
Re: Obaseki, Shaibu Get Certificates Of Return, Set For Inauguration On November 12 by Access03(m): 4:38pm On Sep 22, 2020
Dreal1247:
If elections continue to be conducted in Nigeria like the Edo gubernatorial election, our politicians will be forced to have a rethink. This is because all the money they use to buy over voters will be wasted. Most people collected the cash from the APC but went on to vote PDP. Knowing fully well that it was the cash meant for the development of the state that were diverted to buy voters. Imagine borrowing money for political campaign in the name of one project or the other. Imagine presenting a yearly budget with the soul intent of diverting the funds for other purposes not really related to the budgeted project. But for advancement of political domination.
Like it was only APC that induced voters with money on election day. Double-standard mind! Election is over, and Edo electorates has spoken anyways.
Re: Obaseki, Shaibu Get Certificates Of Return, Set For Inauguration On November 12 by Hateandthunder: 4:40pm On Sep 22, 2020
sojayy:
Obaseki my man grin grin shocked, I like his doggedness n ruggedness, he has sent oshobaba into a political oblivion
Manchi you never hear say dem don de-babalize oshopikin?
Re: Obaseki, Shaibu Get Certificates Of Return, Set For Inauguration On November 12 by Nairasite: 4:44pm On Sep 22, 2020
Technology is a pacesetter for economic development
Register for training program on :
Six Sigma
Agile Scrum
Project Management
Cyber Security
DevOps
Cloud Computing
Re: Obaseki, Shaibu Get Certificates Of Return, Set For Inauguration On November 12 by capatainrambo: 4:45pm On Sep 22, 2020
Dickeyrider:
Those dirty biafrans will soon invade this thread to display their hypocrisy. Abia state is worse than latrin pit but they won't complain as long as PDP holds sway. The Hausa Fulanis doesn't even count them worthy of PDP presidential ticket despite years of slavery for PDP. Today they want biafra, tomorrow they lick PDP scrotum. I remember how many of their people begged me to take them to Lagos for better life during my NYSC days in the east. Tinubu this, tinubu that yet ifesinachi buses are filled with Igbos on a daily basis trooping to lagos for greener pastures. I have never seen a more confused set of people.

Zombie sorrowful tales grin grin
Re: Obaseki, Shaibu Get Certificates Of Return, Set For Inauguration On November 12 by foreshore(m): 4:45pm On Sep 22, 2020
Dreal1247:
If elections continue to be conducted in Nigeria like the Edo gubernatorial election, our politicians will be forced to have a rethink. This is because all the money they use to buy over voters will be wasted. Most people collected the cash from the APC but went on to vote PDP. Knowing fully well that it was the cash meant for the development of the state that were diverted to buy voters. Imagine borrowing money for political campaign in the name of one project or the other. Imagine presenting a yearly budget with the soul intent of diverting the funds for other purposes not really related to the budgeted project. But for advancement of political domination.

Riddance to godfatherism
Re: Obaseki, Shaibu Get Certificates Of Return, Set For Inauguration On November 12 by truthstands01: 4:52pm On Sep 22, 2020
Congrats Gov Obaseki and his Deputy Shuaibu. It was a divine Mandate and you fought a good fight. I encourage you to appreciate God greatly who did this for you and secondly work very hard for Edo people in this second tenure that the visible dividends you'll deliver for them will be glaring for all to see. God Bless You both exceedingly.
Re: Obaseki, Shaibu Get Certificates Of Return, Set For Inauguration On November 12 by PresidentAtiku(m): 4:53pm On Sep 22, 2020
Edo nor be Lagos
Re: Obaseki, Shaibu Get Certificates Of Return, Set For Inauguration On November 12 by Edyice: 4:58pm On Sep 22, 2020
Dickeyrider:

Thief-nubu slave spotted

Dude is still in shock ( we all know you be one of those Yoruba demon afonja claiming to be female looking for who to scam ... grin )

E shock am

1 Like

Re: Obaseki, Shaibu Get Certificates Of Return, Set For Inauguration On November 12 by Brunicekid(m): 4:59pm On Sep 22, 2020
Dreal1247:
WORD!!!
Re: Obaseki, Shaibu Get Certificates Of Return, Set For Inauguration On November 12 by jimter44(m): 5:02pm On Sep 22, 2020
The return of power to the people has just begun. The era of unfulfilled promises by politicians is over. Every politician must be held accountable to his promises. May God bless Edo people.
Re: Obaseki, Shaibu Get Certificates Of Return, Set For Inauguration On November 12 by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 22, 2020
[s]
Edyice:

Thief-nubu slave spotted

Dude is still in shock ( we all know you be one of those Yoruba demon afonja claiming to be female looking for who to scam ... grin )

E shock am
[/s]

I'm from the niger delta you swine. I'm proudly itshekiri
Re: Obaseki, Shaibu Get Certificates Of Return, Set For Inauguration On November 12 by MNDY(m): 5:14pm On Sep 22, 2020
SmartProf:
There are 2 types of certificate of return. The one Obaseki & Shaibu have recieved is the certificate of return to govt house, while Edo people issued Ize Iyamu and his godfathers a certificate of return to internally Displaced Politicians camps (IDP camps). Report reaching us is that the IDP camp is full of APC nairaland supporters, who want to pay them some condolence visit and weep with them.

Pls, is that photo of Oshiomole crying real or photoshopped? Lolz
Re: Obaseki, Shaibu Get Certificates Of Return, Set For Inauguration On November 12 by Rodwave: 5:23pm On Sep 22, 2020
Dickeyrider:
You:

Me:

Re: Obaseki, Shaibu Get Certificates Of Return, Set For Inauguration On November 12 by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:26pm On Sep 22, 2020
Very good
Re: Obaseki, Shaibu Get Certificates Of Return, Set For Inauguration On November 12 by babapressy(m): 5:36pm On Sep 22, 2020
Wao
Re: Obaseki, Shaibu Get Certificates Of Return, Set For Inauguration On November 12 by nogragra: 5:37pm On Sep 22, 2020
Kwanza:
The Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, has presented certificates of return to the re-elected Governor of Edo State, Godwin Obaseki, and his deputy Philip Shaibu.

With the certificates of return, Obaseki and Shaibu have fulfilled the requirements of the Electoral Act to be inaugurated on November 12, 2020 in Benin City for their second term in office.

https://ait.live/just-in-obaseki-shaibu-receive-certificates-of-return/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35--NtDXn7U
In as much as this man is irritating and detestable with mofos as followers. The one that annoys past is the inconsistent pastor who disown christ and desire to follow antichrist movement. Shame on the failure in opposition, this man would have been history by now because pac chose the wrong candidate and oshiomole baba let hatred rule his mind. By the way where is iyara.
Re: Obaseki, Shaibu Get Certificates Of Return, Set For Inauguration On November 12 by nogragra: 5:40pm On Sep 22, 2020
Kwanza:
The Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, has presented certificates of return to the re-elected Governor of Edo State, Godwin Obaseki, and his deputy Philip Shaibu.

With the certificates of return, Obaseki and Shaibu have fulfilled the requirements of the Electoral Act to be inaugurated on November 12, 2020 in Benin City for their second term in office.

https://ait.live/just-in-obaseki-shaibu-receive-certificates-of-return/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35--NtDXn7U
In as, much as this man is irritating and detestable with mofos as followers. The one that annoys past is the inconsistent pastor who disown christ and desire to follow antichrist movement. Shame on the failure in opposition, this man would have been history by now because APC chose the wrong candidate and oshiomole baba let hatred rule his mind. By the way where is iyara.
Re: Obaseki, Shaibu Get Certificates Of Return, Set For Inauguration On November 12 by adeniyisamuel59(m): 5:45pm On Sep 22, 2020
Some APC folks are so happy about Obaseki victory because they all know it is a victory against Tinubu who called himself the father of democracy across all party lines
Re: Obaseki, Shaibu Get Certificates Of Return, Set For Inauguration On November 12 by zoedew: 5:46pm On Sep 22, 2020
SmartProf:
There are 2 types of certificate of return. The one Obaseki & Shaibu have recieved is the certificate of return to govt house, while Edo people issued Ize Iyamu and his godfathers a certificate of return to internally Displaced Politicians camps (IDP camps). Report reaching us is that the IDP camp is full of APC nairaland supporters, who want to pay them some condolence visit and weep with them.

Hahahahahahah! Political lions turned to political lizards!
Re: Obaseki, Shaibu Get Certificates Of Return, Set For Inauguration On November 12 by FEGNO: 5:56pm On Sep 22, 2020
Fortune sometimes favours the brave. I said it even before the election. Even if he had lost, Obaseki was already a winner. Cowards die many times before their death. And what does it profit a man to live the rest of his life wishing he had at least put up a fight.
Re: Obaseki, Shaibu Get Certificates Of Return, Set For Inauguration On November 12 by bezimo(m): 6:03pm On Sep 22, 2020
Dreal1247:

Fear of visa ban from UK,USA and Europe was a big factor.
Re: Obaseki, Shaibu Get Certificates Of Return, Set For Inauguration On November 12 by Earnonline2: 6:04pm On Sep 22, 2020
Ok
Re: Obaseki, Shaibu Get Certificates Of Return, Set For Inauguration On November 12 by Edyice: 6:23pm On Sep 22, 2020
Dickeyrider:
[s][/s]

I'm from the niger delta you swine. I'm proudly itshekiri

You won't see anyone to scam .. you dude grin cheesy
Re: Obaseki, Shaibu Get Certificates Of Return, Set For Inauguration On November 12 by Onepeople: 6:25pm On Sep 22, 2020
Dickeyrider:
this one is in severe pain, the rotten teeth and drug baron has finally been humiliated deal with it .
Re: Obaseki, Shaibu Get Certificates Of Return, Set For Inauguration On November 12 by Edyice: 6:27pm On Sep 22, 2020
bezimo:

Fear of visa ban from UK,USA and Europe was a big factor.

Correct ... grin

Senior men from other countries enter the game

Politicians don't want to lose their property and cash abroad cheesy grin

Them got comply

1 Like

Re: Obaseki, Shaibu Get Certificates Of Return, Set For Inauguration On November 12 by samwillyco1(m): 6:44pm On Sep 22, 2020
I have been saying it that even if Obaseki loses the election, but thank GOD that he won that I learnt one thing from him, which is

Never Give Up easily, Fight till the end.
It is better to fight your enemy and be killed than to be killed without fighting them at all.

Many people expected him to give up but he did otherwise, he Fought them till the end, thank GOD that his name followed him.

Please help a brother with a JOB
07036687832 is my number
Re: Obaseki, Shaibu Get Certificates Of Return, Set For Inauguration On November 12 by samwillyco1(m): 6:44pm On Sep 22, 2020
I have been saying it that even if Obaseki loses the election, but thank GOD that he won that I learnt one thing from him, which is

Never Give Up easily, Fight till the end.
It is better to fight your enemy and be killed than to be killed without fighting them at all.

Many people expected him to give up but he did otherwise, he Fought them till the end, thank GOD that his name followed him.

Please help a brother with a JOB
07036687832 is my number.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dr Maduka Gives Scholarship To AlexReports' Newborn Baby Named After Him / Funmilayo Ransome Kuti - Nigeria's Wonder Woman / BREAKING: Over 50 Killed, Many Injured As Terrorists Attack Market In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.