Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,577 members, 7,816,425 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Stop Tinubu's Inauguration On May 29: Protesters Besiege Court Of Appeal, Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Tinubu's Inauguration On May 29: Protesters Besiege Court Of Appeal, Abuja (39730 Views)

Nothing Will Stop Tinubu's Inauguration On May 29 - LP (apapa-faction) / Except God, Nothing Will Stop Tinubu’s Inauguration On May 29 - Keyamo / Nnamdi Kanu: Women Chant 'Free Our Son' As They Besiege Court Premises (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Tinubu's Inauguration On May 29: Protesters Besiege Court Of Appeal, Abuja by chisomkachy: 12:18pm On May 08, 2023
Protest rocks Court of Appeal in Abuja, as aggrieved Nigerians ask Presidential Election Petition Tribunal to stop the inauguration of the president-elect, Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

https://twitter.com/eonsintelligenc/status/1655531750209073153?t=rAnkzALxm13GE5vIlcOejQ&s=19

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Stop Tinubu's Inauguration On May 29: Protesters Besiege Court Of Appeal, Abuja by Tntsi: 12:21pm On May 08, 2023
Their protest and request is very well in line with the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria.

According to the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria, we have no president elect.
The matters is in court and until the court decides otherwise, swearing in tinubu will be swearing in an unconstitutional president. And doing so is opening up the country to all forms of lawlessness as any group or person can rise and declare himself or group president.

232 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Stop Tinubu's Inauguration On May 29: Protesters Besiege Court Of Appeal, Abuja by Helgreenluv(m): 12:23pm On May 08, 2023
Bunch of deluded idiots. I am 100% sure that they are suffering from podatti virus. The same virus is what is affecting all obidients today. Please guys kindly assist me to be putting baddestqueen and finestgurlie in your prayers they need divine intervention from God

205 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Stop Tinubu's Inauguration On May 29: Protesters Besiege Court Of Appeal, Abuja by REDshouse(m): 12:25pm On May 08, 2023
I WANT APC TO ALSO MOBILISE ALL THEIR SUPPORTERS NATIONWIDE TO THE COURT OF APPEAL IN ABUJA...

I WANT TO CHECK SOMETHING...

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Stop Tinubu's Inauguration On May 29: Protesters Besiege Court Of Appeal, Abuja by Boomkalakuta: 12:26pm On May 08, 2023
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a cocaine sniffing vagabond

101 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Stop Tinubu's Inauguration On May 29: Protesters Besiege Court Of Appeal, Abuja by Boomkalakuta: 12:26pm On May 08, 2023
Parachoko:
Pandora uchins

They can never be Yoruba ronu lunatics

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Tinubu's Inauguration On May 29: Protesters Besiege Court Of Appeal, Abuja by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:27pm On May 08, 2023
We counted 42 of three miscreants.
Bunch of nonentities!
Imagine what they are doing on a Monday morning,
When sane people are out there working.
Tufiawka!

Over 8 million Nigerians have spoken with their voters cards.
Haters can faint.......

Parachoko:
Pandora uchins
Hehehe πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜„ 😁 🀣.
You know dem so wells.

Metronomy:
If I get this government power, I go do this bunch bad thing.
Them no get work?
Na to share cutlass give them, make Dem begin dey cut national forest....
Na Dem wise pass??
Hahaha haha πŸ˜„ πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜… πŸ˜‚
We don laff tire for area.

Our Incoming President-elect.

JAGABAN , Asiwaju himself.

JAGABAN OF AFRICA.

From Leadership and Experience perspective,
He stands head and shoulders above the rest

JAGABAN no be your mate o cheesy cheesy cheesy

QualityShare:
As the Presidential Election Tribunal begins hearing today, may God grant the court and the judges the will to deliver true judgement according to the true mandate of majority of Nigerians. Amen.

If Tinubu truly won, let his mandate remain with him. (Amen).
If Atiku won instead, let him reclaim his mandate. (Amen).
If Obi won instead, let him reclaim his mandate. (Amen).

Let somebody say a louder AMEN!
A POWERFUL AMEN πŸ™

187 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Stop Tinubu's Inauguration On May 29: Protesters Besiege Court Of Appeal, Abuja by EKONGKING: 12:27pm On May 08, 2023
It's look like half of the people are catching cruise and other half don't know why they are there.

58 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Stop Tinubu's Inauguration On May 29: Protesters Besiege Court Of Appeal, Abuja by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:27pm On May 08, 2023
QualityShare:
As the Presidential Election Tribunal begins hearing today, may God grant the court and the judges the will to deliver true judgement according to the true mandate of majority of Nigerians. Amen.

If Tinubu truly won, let his mandate remain with him. (Amen).
If Atiku won instead, let him reclaim his mandate. (Amen).
If Obi won instead, let him reclaim his mandate. (Amen).

Let somebody say a louder AMEN!
A POWERFUL AMEN πŸ™

120 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Stop Tinubu's Inauguration On May 29: Protesters Besiege Court Of Appeal, Abuja by yusfatedeeprof(m): 12:27pm On May 08, 2023
Effort in futility. Delusion at its finest. Nothing is as sacrosanct as Tinubu's inauguration on May 29. Stop wasting your time chasing shadows. Focus on whether or not Peter Obi has a case at the Tribunal.

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Stop Tinubu's Inauguration On May 29: Protesters Besiege Court Of Appeal, Abuja by ArmaniUhuru: 12:27pm On May 08, 2023
This forum is filled with tribalism and nepotism. We only form integrity when it doesn’t concern us. Comments here na cast.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Tinubu's Inauguration On May 29: Protesters Besiege Court Of Appeal, Abuja by Kingstanding: 12:27pm On May 08, 2023
Parachoko:
Pandora uchins
. Jobless and hopeless people

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Stop Tinubu's Inauguration On May 29: Protesters Besiege Court Of Appeal, Abuja by OkayDaddy: 12:27pm On May 08, 2023
Catch them now, Ohaneze will start crying.

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Stop Tinubu's Inauguration On May 29: Protesters Besiege Court Of Appeal, Abuja by BOLATINUBU01: 12:27pm On May 08, 2023
20 people out of 200million Nigerian grin cheesy

164 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Stop Tinubu's Inauguration On May 29: Protesters Besiege Court Of Appeal, Abuja by Justbeingreal(m): 12:28pm On May 08, 2023
WELL WITH THE CURRENT REALITY ON GROUND UNLESS YOU'RE LYING TO YOURSELF I DON'T SEE THEIR REQUEST HAPPENING. THE MOMENT INEC GAVE HIM THE CERTIFICATE I REMOVE MIND FOR THE MATTER BECAUSE I KNOW THE COUNTRY WHEN I DEY ALL THESE NOW NA STILL IGG(INITIAL GRA GRA)

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Tinubu's Inauguration On May 29: Protesters Besiege Court Of Appeal, Abuja by Metronomy(m): 12:28pm On May 08, 2023
If I get this government power, I go do this bunch bad thing.
Them no get work?
Na to share cutlass give them, make Dem begin dey cut national forest....
Na Dem wise pass??

25 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Stop Tinubu's Inauguration On May 29: Protesters Besiege Court Of Appeal, Abuja by GeneralPula: 12:28pm On May 08, 2023
Mtchew

114 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Tinubu's Inauguration On May 29: Protesters Besiege Court Of Appeal, Abuja by Alaigbomaster: 12:28pm On May 08, 2023
See ebow written all over their faces
From there they will go and kneel down in front of the barrack begging the military to commit treason
It's not easy for okoro

145 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Stop Tinubu's Inauguration On May 29: Protesters Besiege Court Of Appeal, Abuja by bhella10: 12:28pm On May 08, 2023
Obidients

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Stop Tinubu's Inauguration On May 29: Protesters Besiege Court Of Appeal, Abuja by Axis313(m): 12:28pm On May 08, 2023
undecided
Efforts in futility.Energy wasting at it's best.
Jagaban will be sworn in,and there's nothing you people can do about it.

135 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stop Tinubu's Inauguration On May 29: Protesters Besiege Court Of Appeal, Abuja by midform(m): 12:28pm On May 08, 2023
LOL! Effort in futility. Stopping Tinubu inauguration is tantamount to a horse futile attempt to pass through a needle eye. Only the discerning hearts would understand that the judges are engaging in academic exercise. Even the lawyers in the other divide are aware they are only cashing out.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Tinubu's Inauguration On May 29: Protesters Besiege Court Of Appeal, Abuja by OkayDaddy: 12:28pm On May 08, 2023
Boomkalakuta:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a cocaine sniffing vagabond

29th of May, the inauguration day is a Monday.
I dare your parents to come out from under the bed where they are hiding from UGM.

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Stop Tinubu's Inauguration On May 29: Protesters Besiege Court Of Appeal, Abuja by omarfarouk: 12:28pm On May 08, 2023
THEY are IPOB

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Tinubu's Inauguration On May 29: Protesters Besiege Court Of Appeal, Abuja by Authoreety: 12:28pm On May 08, 2023
Lol
Re: Stop Tinubu's Inauguration On May 29: Protesters Besiege Court Of Appeal, Abuja by Teeroyzimma: 12:29pm On May 08, 2023
See all these useless vagabonds for this comment section. Thank God for the never ending cult war that's happening in Benin and Lagos, Eiye confraternity members like Tinubu should not be exempted by his rivals just because of his status, smelly heroin sniffing cultist.

Peter obi mandate will be returned even if it is back in blood.

4 Likes

Re: Stop Tinubu's Inauguration On May 29: Protesters Besiege Court Of Appeal, Abuja by aylagos(m): 12:29pm On May 08, 2023
Lol πŸ˜‚ is this the best they can do ?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Tinubu's Inauguration On May 29: Protesters Besiege Court Of Appeal, Abuja by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 08, 2023
Hope it be peaceful.
Re: Stop Tinubu's Inauguration On May 29: Protesters Besiege Court Of Appeal, Abuja by olaoye2008: 12:29pm On May 08, 2023
You say you want to go to Court see Court and see Case
The Case will be delivered within 180 days from the filing day.
What I am waiting for today is the next hearing date.
Because today can not determine anything about the Case.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Tinubu's Inauguration On May 29: Protesters Besiege Court Of Appeal, Abuja by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 08, 2023
IPOBians on the match. It shall avail nix. Never was that road taken in the past and it's fruitless trying to change the goalpost in the middle of the game. To think that these imps call themselves Democrats!

121 Likes 7 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FIRS: Abiodun Aina To Fowler "You Stepped On Toes" / Osinbajo Visits Femi Kuti At His Home / Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.