Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,589 members, 7,827,215 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Dominion City Lagos Adopts Woman Delivered Of A Baby Under Ajah Bridge, Lagos - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dominion City Lagos Adopts Woman Delivered Of A Baby Under Ajah Bridge, Lagos (29824 Views)

Dominion City & RCCG: Changing Church As A Married Woman / Dominion City Lagos Church Outside Church - At Home (Live Video) / Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dominion City Lagos Adopts Woman Delivered Of A Baby Under Ajah Bridge, Lagos by mattmogan88: 1:20am On Sep 23, 2020
SHAKING MY HEAD IN ACCODANCE
Re: Dominion City Lagos Adopts Woman Delivered Of A Baby Under Ajah Bridge, Lagos by MemoriesAndMe: 3:07am On Sep 23, 2020
Nice move.
Re: Dominion City Lagos Adopts Woman Delivered Of A Baby Under Ajah Bridge, Lagos by ericangel01(m): 4:09am On Sep 23, 2020
congratulations nooooo. but where is the husband. the nairaland king has this to say to all ye niggars, if you can't take care of your baby and wife do not bleep her without using leather to cover your gbola oo.
Re: Dominion City Lagos Adopts Woman Delivered Of A Baby Under Ajah Bridge, Lagos by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 23, 2020
this what the church should look like

1 Like

Re: Dominion City Lagos Adopts Woman Delivered Of A Baby Under Ajah Bridge, Lagos by Fearlez: 7:23am On Sep 23, 2020
olumike001:

Hold on before you call me names, let's get some facts right.

You re always eager to retweet,repost,make comments when you see unfortunate/bad/negative articles, stories but when it comes to a remarkable/good/philanthropical acts you condemn it.
I know you get the msg clear even though I may not present it perfectly.

So the question is:

Please what/who are you?
retweet, repost? Do you know me on Twitter? I don't have an account there or does one retweet on Nairaland?

Almost posting on negative news? Your comment is copy and paste as they don't apply to me or this very situation.

I was thinking you're only just a spiritual lackey, but I have to add attention-hoe to your list of personal defects.
Coming back to the issue interrupted by your prepubescent urge for attention....

The article is sponsored for PR and publicity by the church! The motive isn't for help but to put themselves in the spotlight. Full stop.

To your question of who I am, it depends on the depth of your personal cum spiritual rot.

If you're a spiritual slave, I'm he to unshackle you.

If you're a navel-gazing, self-conceited 21st century pharisee, I'm shining the light on you and making your soul wake up to your self-deceit.

If you're just a brain-damaged muppet, then I'll digitally pound you till your senses are factory-reset to their default values.

Now buzz off!
Re: Dominion City Lagos Adopts Woman Delivered Of A Baby Under Ajah Bridge, Lagos by olumike001(m): 7:30am On Sep 23, 2020
Fearlez:
retweet, repost? Do you know me on Twitter? I don't have an account there or does one retweet on Nairaland?

Almost posting on negative news? Your comment is copy and paste as they don't apply to me or this very situation.

I was thinking you're only just a spiritual lackey, but I have to add attention-hoe to your list of personal defects.
Coming back to the issue interrupted by your prepubescent urge for attention....

The article is sponsored for PR and publicity by the church! The motive isn't for help but to put themselves in the spotlight. Full stop.

To your question of who I am, it depends on the depth of your personal cum spiritual rot.

If you're a spiritual slave, I'm he to unshackle you.

If you're a navel-gazing, self-conceited 21st century pharisee, I'm shining the light on you and making your soul wake up to your self-deceit.

If you're just a brain-damaged muppet, then I'll digitally pound you till your senses are factory-reset to their default values.

Now buzz off!

After reading all this I really see that you don't have sense.

Regards.
Re: Dominion City Lagos Adopts Woman Delivered Of A Baby Under Ajah Bridge, Lagos by Fearlez: 7:33am On Sep 23, 2020
olumike001:

After reading all this I really see that you don't have sense.

Regards.
jobless brain-damaged thief!

Keep scrolling through the pages of this thread to discredit anyone who has contrary views. That's your department in church.

Digital gutter-sweeper
Re: Dominion City Lagos Adopts Woman Delivered Of A Baby Under Ajah Bridge, Lagos by olumike001(m): 7:50am On Sep 23, 2020
Fearlez:
jobless brain-damaged thief!

Keep scrolling through the pages of this thread to discredit anyone who has contrary views. That's your department in church.

Digital gutter-sweeper

Eyah...
Re: Dominion City Lagos Adopts Woman Delivered Of A Baby Under Ajah Bridge, Lagos by Solutionchima: 7:53am On Sep 23, 2020
Fearlez:
from Dominion city to freeze and we would pretend this skank isn't a failed human dung resting his failed life on religious hypocrisy and adventurism?

Dominion city adopts a homeless bottom bridge dweller and journalists coincidentally were there?

Even the writeup is internally written by a subjective church in-house media team and sent to NL
But this human waste would have us think otherwise.

Demonic doofus!!
wow! Thats to far
Re: Dominion City Lagos Adopts Woman Delivered Of A Baby Under Ajah Bridge, Lagos by Grandmeister(m): 7:59am On Sep 23, 2020
joepepsy:
And if they stop stealing from the poor the money will support the economy.
You’re not so smart are you? Stealing from the poor? Was any poor person forced at gunpoint to part with their money? You can choose not to give or even go to any church but you can’t choose not to pay your taxes to the government which will result to you being punished by the law of the country..the politicians are setting up different task forces in your states to fleece you of your monies by force but you can’t do shyt about it. Na church dey steal your money? Keep barking at the wrong tree.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dominion City Lagos Adopts Woman Delivered Of A Baby Under Ajah Bridge, Lagos by Damseldammie(f): 8:39am On Sep 23, 2020
This is meritorious.

God bless the church and the Golden Heart team of Dominion City
Re: Dominion City Lagos Adopts Woman Delivered Of A Baby Under Ajah Bridge, Lagos by mirakz(m): 9:25am On Sep 23, 2020
Good work. May God continue to bless DC world wide.
Re: Dominion City Lagos Adopts Woman Delivered Of A Baby Under Ajah Bridge, Lagos by na2016: 9:30am On Sep 23, 2020
Richdad50:
shocked

If the Church in Nigeria withdraws its support and good works, the country would collapse under the weight of demands.

It is laughable and childish when young children on this forum condemn the church as thieves. If they withdraw their economic investments, Nigeria will instantly enter a deep curve recession lasting for decades. Nutty baby atheists.

Richdad

You speak as if the church is not the humans?
Re: Dominion City Lagos Adopts Woman Delivered Of A Baby Under Ajah Bridge, Lagos by hahn(m): 9:33am On Sep 23, 2020
Richdad50:
shocked

If the Church in Nigeria withdraws its support and good works, the country would collapse under the weight of demands.

It is laughable and childish when young children on this forum condemn the church as thieves. If they withdraw their economic investments, Nigeria will instantly enter a deep curve recession lasting for decades. Nutty baby atheists.

Richdad

For every new mother the church helps there are a thousand they ignore.

Use your brain
Re: Dominion City Lagos Adopts Woman Delivered Of A Baby Under Ajah Bridge, Lagos by dan4oster120(m): 9:38am On Sep 23, 2020
Kudos to you my friend,you have spoken well... just so you know, the same Pastor David is currently working on a project to give 1million Nigerians jobs[quote author=Parable007 post=94202369]Good move... PST David has always being a great giver... I don't know him personally and never being to his church but people that have, said alot of great stuff about him[quote]
Re: Dominion City Lagos Adopts Woman Delivered Of A Baby Under Ajah Bridge, Lagos by dan4oster120(m): 9:41am On Sep 23, 2020
Kudos to you my friend,you have spoken well... just so you know, the same Pastor David is currently working on a project to give 1million Nigerians job
Mowsid:
This is very Christlike I must commend Dominion city on this, they always give out helping hands. I could remember vividly in jos how they took care of a youth corper posted to serve in Jos notwithstanding he wasn't a member, but he was dedicated, after his service he was gifted a million naira. God bless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dominion City Lagos Adopts Woman Delivered Of A Baby Under Ajah Bridge, Lagos by Mowsid(m): 9:45am On Sep 23, 2020
dan4oster120:
Kudos to you my friend,you have spoken well... just so you know, the same Pastor David is currently working on a project to give 1million Nigerians job
That's very commendable
Re: Dominion City Lagos Adopts Woman Delivered Of A Baby Under Ajah Bridge, Lagos by dan4oster120(m): 9:46am On Sep 23, 2020
Kudos to you my friend,you have spoken well... just so you know, the same Pastor David is currently working on a project to give 1million Nigerians jobs
Parable007:
Good move... PST David has always being a great giver... I don't know him personally and never being to his church but people that have, said alot of great stuff about him
Re: Dominion City Lagos Adopts Woman Delivered Of A Baby Under Ajah Bridge, Lagos by aviara: 9:58am On Sep 23, 2020
Daddy fridge won't see this, and won't applaud this kind gesture from a church. Later he will be talking thrash upandan
Re: Dominion City Lagos Adopts Woman Delivered Of A Baby Under Ajah Bridge, Lagos by suremanpatriot: 11:06am On Sep 23, 2020
This the duty Christ gave his church to do but only few sincere Christians do this. It's a pity these days idol worship for jeeps and private jets is occupyin d minds of socalled pastors.
Re: Dominion City Lagos Adopts Woman Delivered Of A Baby Under Ajah Bridge, Lagos by Ifeanyiy2k: 11:38am On Sep 23, 2020
Dominion City is more than a church, it's a family. Keep the lights shining..
Re: Dominion City Lagos Adopts Woman Delivered Of A Baby Under Ajah Bridge, Lagos by Ifeanyiy2k: 11:46am On Sep 23, 2020
[Jesus said, let our light so shine before men,that
they will see our good works and give glory to our heavenly father. quote author=dan4oster120 post=94214445]Kudos to you my friend,you have spoken well... just so you know, the same Pastor David is currently working on a project to give 1million Nigerians job[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biblical Evidence To Backup The Non-use Of Earrings By The Female Gender / Pastor Chidi Okafor "Strikes Woman With Blindness", Accuses Her Of Witchcraft / 6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.