Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation (104954 Views)

Father Raped His 3-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra While His Wife Was In Labor Room / Man Kills His Son And Daughter In Anambra While They Were Sleeping (Graphic) / Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation by illicit(m): 10:28pm On Sep 22, 2020
Are corp members allowed to talk to the press

I think the NYSC and Nigerian Army should stand up to this and not the individual corp member
Re: SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation by backnbeta(f): 10:33pm On Sep 22, 2020
It's obvious now that whatever money they get from their raids is part of police IGR and with federal backing... otherwise, why will a government watch her citizens brutalized, maimed and killed all in the name of Yahoo and the so-called leaders will maintain sealed lips undecided

3 Likes

Re: SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation by SideInkom: 10:35pm On Sep 22, 2020
SARS on da beat
Re: SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation by One4me: 10:37pm On Sep 22, 2020
Ogbuu101:
If the noise about SARS increases, the hypocrite,dwarf,fake pastor will come and give a speech about how SARS needs to be reformed as if he is powerless and is not a part of d govt.
Those of us who live in the north know that SARS,Police, VIO,Road Safety,etc dare not practice their harrassment and extortion in the north but if you talk, our sophisticated brothers will say its because you're IPOB and you hate Buhari.

You are really a m0r0n, not just because you are IPOB but because you spoiled a good CAUSE with this your tribal rant and insult on a man who has done nothing to offend anyone, in connection with the issue in discourse!

You are as silly as those calling for the defunding of the Police, in America. undecided
Yes, SARS are reckless, unlawfully assaulting Nigerians and extrotiing them as well. Those are FACTS.

The question is how shoudl we deal with them?
This is where your stupidity compares and even dawarfs that of those 'defund the Police' fools in America.

Let me explain:

- There will ALWAYS be Criminals in any socisety hence, there will ALWAYS be those required to apprehend them (Police), for the society not o descend into anarchy.

- Now, here and there, SOME of these Police GO-ROGUE, just like our Nigerian SARS.

Question: Do we SCARP them (defund them in America) or do we REFORM them?
- If you scrap them, you will still have to REPLACE them with another set of Police who could be as worse, if not more worse than them, UNLESS you REFORM the Laws, the Policies, the environment that MAKE AND ALLOW them go Rogue.

You cant scrap the Police in any society, it is NEVER going to happen.

But like our erudite V.P Osinbajo has pointed out (and l am not surprised by this because he is a Law Professor!), what we need to do is REFORM SARS.
I know peoplelike you have a big challenge in understanding what REFORM SARS means!
Nor be your fault, quality education costs a lot of money and not everyone can afford it. undecided grin

How do you REFORM SARS? I will be very, very brief on this, so as not to bore you with details.
- PERSONNEL: Ensure that only well educated, refined graduates are recruited into SARS.
- Ensure that there is adequate BACKGROUND CHECKS on people to be recruited into it,
- Dont recruit people with criminal past, criminal tendencies and mental/psychological problems into it (same thing should apply to the Police in general).

- TRAINING: Give very detailed and specific training to such people, train them on the LAW guiding their activities and Civil Rights of Nigerians in general. Keep re-training them over time and keep purging and removing unfit officers from the outfit, anyone that violates their code of behaviour should be removed

ACCOUNTABILITY: Let them know that they have to operate within the law and must respect Civil Rights of Nigerians. Anyone that violates such Rights, should be DISMISSED ASAP, charged to the Court and punished.
Let their Retirement benefits be tied to any Cost the Courts award against them, for misbehaviour or abuse of Power.

- LEGAL FRAMEWORK: Set-Up the legal framework to backup their activities, with very detailed steps for SWIFT punishment and redress to anyone whose Rights is violated. Only "the necessary LAW", can punish a rogue Police/SARS officer and put a stop to such behaviour.

This is what the V.President osinbajo means by WE NEED TO REFORM SARS but l am not surprised that nonentities like you would rather tow the ethnic line, abuse him and his tribe, chant "END SARS" like a Yahoo-Boy while not engaging your brain to proffer better solutions.
I really pity and weep for you. cry cry undecided

Finally, the act of 'REFORMS' involves making Laws and Passing them. This is not a function of the V.P (Executive Arm of Govt), it is the job of your Senators and Reps (NASS members) so, stop blaming the V.P for what he cant do, no matter how strongly convinced he is about it, he is just an "ordinary Commissioner" Vice President and can only do what his Principal assigns to him, that is what the Nigerian Constitution says.
If you want CHANGE, grab your Senators/Reps in your State and make them put forward "a Bill on SARS" at the NASS.

1 Like

Re: SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation by zedman1(m): 10:37pm On Sep 22, 2020
Righteousness89:
SARS again!!!
This guys are Heartless and Show no Mercy.

I Seriously Believe this SARS guys together with the Bokoharam guys will likely be the Foot Soldiers of the antichrist to Unleash Wickedness on People here in Nigeria after the Saints are gone in the Rapture.

I Believe they will be the ones to wield Power and sufferings on those who will refuse to take the Mark..

Brothers and Sisters, Let's Look at the Wicked acts going on here why the Grace of God is still here. Then Imagine how it's gonna be after the Grace is taken away..

Flee From Whatever is a Hinderance to the Salvation of your Soul.
Surrender to JESUS and Live Prepared..

Ensure you are not left Behind..

#WeFlySoon
I will keep asking you as long as you keep posting this your flying away message. Explain what Jesus meant in Matthew 24. You aren't going anywhere, you will be flogged or even killed by these people you have assigned the role of foot soldiers for the Antichrist. You will only be lucky to survive the suffering until Jesus comes. It's not me that said it o. Na so Jesus talk
Re: SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation by Temysteve(m): 10:38pm On Sep 22, 2020
Ogbuu101:
If the noise about SARS increases,the hypocrite,dwarf,fake pastor will come and give a speech about how SARS needs to be reformed as if he is powerless and is not a part of d govt.
Those of us who live in the north know that SARS,Police, VIO,Road Safety,etc dare not practice their harrassment and extortion in the north but if you talk,our sophisticated brothers will say its because you're IPOB and you hate Buhari.
You're such a MULE.

1 Like

Re: SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation by ststyreal(f): 10:43pm On Sep 22, 2020
Righteousness89:
SARS again!!!

I Seriously Believe this SARS guys together with the Bokoharam guys will likely be the Foot Soldiers of the antichrist to Unleash Wickedness on People here in Nigeria after the Saints are gone in the Rapture.

I Believe they will be the ones to wield Power and sufferings on those who will refuse to take the Mark..

Brothers and Sisters, Let's Look at the Wicked acts going on here why the Grace of God is still here. Then Imagine how it's gonna be after the Grace is taken away..

#WeFlySoon
Na so my brother. We fly soon ooooo....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation by ensamy(m): 10:44pm On Sep 22, 2020
Some of them were armed robbers before who have decided to be doing Thier trade with Police uniforms . Some are even ex convicts since Nigeria has no records or data base of Thier citizens. sad shocked sad
Re: SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation by Sammyblaq(m): 10:45pm On Sep 22, 2020
SARS need to be SARZed like in the old testament...
Badderdash!. Odila ha too much
Re: SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation by TinubuGoQuench(f): 10:46pm On Sep 22, 2020
Ogbuu101:
If the noise about SARS increases,the hypocrite,dwarf,fake pastor will come and give a speech about how SARS needs to be reformed as if he is powerless and is not a part of d govt.
Those of us who live in the north know that SARS,Police, VIO,Road Safety,etc dare not practice their harrassment and extortion in the north but if you talk,our sophisticated brothers will say its because you're IPOB and you hate Buhari.

Yoba people sef!

Re: SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation by madridguy(m): 10:46pm On Sep 22, 2020
It is simple bro, average Northerner are always contended unlike the Southerners that always want more and more. The Southerners SARS operatives are the ones always causing mayhem on innocent ones.

Ogbuu101:
Re: SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation by prosper87: 10:47pm On Sep 22, 2020
Righteousness89:
SARS again!!!

#WeFlySoon
hmmm you have a point

1 Like

Re: SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 22, 2020
If u can't call ur children into order and always defend the criminal activities of ur children these are the treatment u'll receive from Nigerian security agencies who have little or no technology aided investigation tools.
When BH was doing gorilla attack on Nigerian army at North-East, the army adopted the formula of house-to-house search, bring all male adults & kill most of them untill when their elders sense genocide and decided to fish out BH members within them. That's the only option in a criminal sympathising society.
The question we all need to ask ourselves is why SARS officials don't harass people in the North? P

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation by fyneboi79(m): 10:52pm On Sep 22, 2020
Righteousness89:
SARS again!!!

#WeFlySoon
Chai!! Dream on dreamer.
Re: SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation by One4me: 10:59pm On Sep 22, 2020
Guyman02:
Over here in the North we don't seem to understand what SARS means as we can't find them, why are they terrorising citizens in the South?

Most punnitive laws and official misbehaviours are common only in Southern Nigeria.
This has to do "mostly" with the "Southerners" themselves, apart from the Nepotism in the Nigerian sructure of Power.

-Southerners never support themselves and they will sell-out each other to Northerners.
- Southerners are too triblistic among themselves and thi sleads to hatred within them, the Northerners takes advantage of these divisions
- Southerners are more refined than Northerners and as such, are less likely to "coalesce together" JUST on the basis of Religion or Language
- The Security Systems of Nigeria is flooded with Northerners, from the days fo the Military Coups of early 70's. these Northerners are posted mostly to the South of Nigeria and they are usually the ones that abuse the Rights of Southerners.
- Southerners are not as violent as Northerners and they value Life hence are not usually "ready to die" for their Rights and this has its consequences in the behaviour of these Security agents. An average Northerner can slaughter a Policeman that violates his Rights, in broad day light!
LIFE means NOTHING to an average Northerner.
- Northern leaders are always protecting these "Northerners in the Security Agencies", who abuse the Right fo Southerners.
- Subsequent Northern Presidents and Head of States, have used the Northern Security Agents, to dominate Southerners and Cow them into submission, an example is the current Fulani Chief of Army Staff who could not defeat boko haram in the North all these years, threatening that he would declare state of Emergency in the South East, if they continue to attack some Security Agenst who abuse their Rights.
Why has he not declared Emergency in Borno, Adamawa, Kaduna, Katsina and other Norther States where Soldiers and officers are being ambushed and killed almost on a dialy basis?

That is the hypocrisy, abuse and genocide of this Buahri Govt and his Northern Security Agents, on Southern Nigerians.
But we must not play into their hands in 2023 because they are deliberately demarketing the party that is CERTAIN to field a Southerner in 2023, while encouraging us to support the one that will field a Northerner in 2023...... so that a Northerner will rule for another Eight years, starting 2023, after Buhari's woeful 8yrs.

And you can imagine how things will be, for another 8yrs of Northern domination. Will Southerners have the brain to see beyond their nose or will they keep complaining about Northerners dominating them? Your answer is as good as mine

3 Likes

Re: SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation by enemyofprogress: 11:00pm On Sep 22, 2020
Bessppectt:
SARS again. Always in the news for the wrong reason.
hello! Please I have a message for you
Re: SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation by One4me: 11:02pm On Sep 22, 2020
Coronabirus:
If u can't call ur children into order and always defend the criminal activities of ur children these are the treatment u'll receive from Nigerian security agencies who have little or no technology aided investigation tools.
When BH was doing gorilla attack on Nigerian army at North-East, the army adopted the formula of house-to-house search, bring all male adults & kill most of them untill when their elders sense genocide and decided to fish out BH members within them. That's the only option in a criminal sympathising society.
The question we all need to ask ourselves is why SARS officials don't harass people in the North? P

If what you say is true and it has worked, how come Boko Haram is still rampant and even increasing its activities in the same North?
Abusing Human Rights in the name of fighting Crime is just an admission of failure of tactics and intelligence on th epart of the security outfit.

1 Like

Re: SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation by Rawhumper(m): 11:02pm On Sep 22, 2020
Nigerians dont know their rights,

The court is ready to give justice of People Approach it.

She doesnt Need to beg the IGP for her own right, its like the song Animal wants to dash us our property.

quote author=saaphiere post=94194065]

http://saharareporters.com/2020/09/22/serving-nysc-member-cries-out-help-after-police-anambra-brutalise-her-while-conducting[/quote]
Re: SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation by omojeesu(m): 11:08pm On Sep 22, 2020
Righteousness89:
SARS again!!!

#WeFlySoon

We will surely fly soon but after passing through the great tribulation
Re: SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation by persius555(m): 11:15pm On Sep 22, 2020
Why is the Nigerian government keeping quiet over these SARS police. Is it that Nigerians have become more criminal that the unit is the only solution to crime in this country.

Lot of questions needs to be asked about this SARS unit.
Re: SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation by EdiskyHarry: 11:24pm On Sep 22, 2020
There are several graduates looking for police job, but in Nigeria only political thugs, mentally unstable people are given gun to protect people.
If you see a police officer with a gun, just run away, don't claim any right, bcoz he is a mad person that needs an urgent psychiatric attention.
Re: SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation by rotadeco27: 11:32pm On Sep 22, 2020
Ogbuu101:
U are very right. It when I moved to the north I discovered that we are not in the same Nigeria
Re: SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation by Eryyy92: 11:35pm On Sep 22, 2020
keep the good work SARS. Together we'll make Nigeria great
Re: SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:37pm On Sep 22, 2020
So many viruses ravaging Nigeria and SARS is one of them
Re: SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 22, 2020
One4me:

If what you say is true and it has worked, how come Boko Haram is still rampant and even increasing its activities in the same North?
Abusing Human Rights in the name of fighting Crime is just an admission of failure of tactics and intelligence on th epart of the security outfit.
Boko Haram is operating from Sambisa Forest. They always attack villages and towns when they receive intelligence report of the poor security network of the areas. They normally reside in Sambisa Forest, a very big forest of about 18 times the size of Lagos state. I'm from Kano, I've seen many BH attacks around 2011-2015 but I've never seen a BH member with my naked eyes. North is very big and people are seriously misinformed about BH and their activities.
About the failure of security operatives, yes I admit they fail but what do you expect from the people who can't reform themselves from colonial mentality?
Re: SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation by nedekid: 11:47pm On Sep 22, 2020
Aunty get a, lawyer asap. This is fundamental human rights matter. 3 months tops. Atleast 10m and above is appropriate.
Re: SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation by nyiamfrank: 12:07am On Sep 23, 2020
[i][/i] So the whole time you kept them outside wasn't enough to wear clothes huh? If you are so patriotic to your country why should you be afraid of the police? No doubt you must have aided the criminals to escape and you blab about damages.

1 Like

Re: SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation by Bessppectt(f): 12:16am On Sep 23, 2020
enemyofprogress:
hello! Please I have a message for you

What is the message please?
Re: SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation by chinedumoooo: 12:22am On Sep 23, 2020
They are odds, we should allow to go because of reoccurrence and importance of our lives in which some think otherwise.
Re: SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation by 99thEnemy(m): 12:38am On Sep 23, 2020
Sars on the Beat or Sars wey the Beat? grin
Re: SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation by Kokaine(m): 12:41am On Sep 23, 2020
Cjrane2:
In Nigeria once you wear any uniform, it is license to rape, pillage and even kill without anyone in control.

Their commanders turn a blind eye to these abuses the same way the federal government does nor query those local commanders that their boys wreck havoc on civilian population.

All i can tell Nigerians is : DEFEND YOURSELVES!

If you corner any of these men in uniform, take your revenge.
its time for us to start defending ourselves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. / Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) / Meet Hushpuppi's Lawyer, Gal Pissetzky Of Pissetzky & Berliner Law Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.