Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,897 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation (104952 Views)

Father Raped His 3-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra While His Wife Was In Labor Room / Man Kills His Son And Daughter In Anambra While They Were Sleeping (Graphic) / Midnight Fire Kills 3 Kids In Anambra While Mother Was In Hotel With Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation by Yankee101: 12:59am On Sep 23, 2020
If anybody comes to your window in the middle of the night without a warrant and tries to break in, shoot them if you have a gun, pour hot water on them, if you don't, cut them with your kitchen knife, claw, fight, do whatever it takes

This is how people get kidnapped. SARS included in the kidnapping, that is.

3 Likes

Re: SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation by mattmogan88: 1:19am On Sep 23, 2020
GOD IS GOING TO RAISE OUR OWN MOSES SOME DAY...

SHAKING MY HEAD
Re: SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation by braino1(m): 1:36am On Sep 23, 2020
Cjrane2:
In Nigeria once you wear any uniform, it is license to rape, pillage and even kill without anyone in control.

Their commanders turn a blind eye to these abuses the same way the federal government does nor query those local commanders that their boys wreck havoc on civilian population.

All i can tell Nigerians is : DEFEND YOURSELVES!

If you corner any of these men in uniform, take your revenge.

You jus said it all...I hope Nigerians can remember that.

2 Likes

Re: SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation by mmmnaija: 2:20am On Sep 23, 2020
Righteousness89:
SARS again!!!
This guys are Heartless and Show no Mercy.

I Seriously Believe this SARS guys together with the Bokoharam guys will likely be the Foot Soldiers of the antichrist to Unleash Wickedness on People here in Nigeria after the Saints are gone in the Rapture.

I Believe they will be the ones to wield Power and sufferings on those who will refuse to take the Mark..

Brothers and Sisters, Let's Look at the Wicked acts going on here why the Grace of God is still here. Then Imagine how it's gonna be after the Grace is taken away..

Flee From Whatever is a Hinderance to the Salvation of your Soul.
Surrender to JESUS and Live Prepared..

Ensure you are not left Behind..

#WeFlySoon

ANTICHRIST WILL TORTURE ALL CHRISTIAN BEFORE THE RAPTURE, JESUS HIMSELF SAID IT, FORGET ABOUT WHAT UR PASTORS TOLD U

Matthew 24

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:

33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.
Re: SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation by enemyofprogress: 2:23am On Sep 23, 2020
Bessppectt:

What is the message please?
you would be pregnant before the end of the year, use of condoms or pills would not stop it, the only solution is abstinence. Do not try to abort it so as not to lose your life
Re: SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation by NaijaAlien: 2:56am On Sep 23, 2020
MTCHEW...TRASH...(spits)
One4me:

You are really a m0r0n, not just because you are IPOB but because you spoiled a good CAUSE with this your tribal rant and insult on a man who has done nothing to offend anyone, in connection with the issue in discourse!

You are as silly as those calling for the defunding of the Police, in America. undecided
Yes, SARS are reckless, unlawfully assaulting Nigerians and extrotiing them as well. Those are FACTS.

The question is how shoudl we deal with them?
This is where your stupidity compares and even dawarfs that of those 'defund the Police' fools in America.

Let me explain:

- There will ALWAYS be Criminals in any socisety hence, there will ALWAYS be those required to apprehend them (Police), for the society not o descend into anarchy.

- Now, here and there, SOME of these Police GO-ROGUE, just like our Nigerian SARS.

Question: Do we SCARP them (defund them in America) or do we REFORM them?
- If you scrap them, you will still have to REPLACE them with another set of Police who could be as worse, if not more worse than them, UNLESS you REFORM the Laws, the Policies, the environment that MAKE AND ALLOW them go Rogue.

You cant scrap the Police in any society, it is NEVER going to happen.

But like our erudite V.P Osinbajo has pointed out (and l am not surprised by this because he is a Law Professor!), what we need to do is REFORM SARS.
I know peoplelike you have a big challenge in understanding what REFORM SARS means!
Nor be your fault, quality education costs a lot of money and not everyone can afford it. undecided grin

How do you REFORM SARS? I will be very, very brief on this, so as not to bore you with details.
- PERSONNEL: Ensure that only well educated, refined graduates are recruited into SARS.
- Ensure that there is adequate BACKGROUND CHECKS on people to be recruited into it,
- Dont recruit people with criminal past, criminal tendencies and mental/psychological problems into it (same thing should apply to the Police in general).

- TRAINING: Give very detailed and specific training to such people, train them on the LAW guiding their activities and Civil Rights of Nigerians in general. Keep re-training them over time and keep purging and removing unfit officers from the outfit, anyone that violates their code of behaviour should be removed

ACCOUNTABILITY: Let them know that they have to operate within the law and must respect Civil Rights of Nigerians. Anyone that violates such Rights, should be DISMISSED ASAP, charged to the Court and punished.
Let their Retirement benefits be tied to any Cost the Courts award against them, for misbehaviour or abuse of Power.

- LEGAL FRAMEWORK: Set-Up the legal framework to backup their activities, with very detailed steps for SWIFT punishment and redress to anyone whose Rights is violated. Only "the necessary LAW", can punish a rogue Police/SARS officer and put a stop to such behaviour.

This is what the V.President osinbajo means by WE NEED TO REFORM SARS but l am not surprised that nonentities like you would rather tow the ethnic line, abuse him and his tribe, chant "END SARS" like a Yahoo-Boy while not engaging your brain to proffer better solutions.
I really pity and weep for you. cry cry undecided

Finally, the act of 'REFORMS' involves making Laws and Passing them. This is not a function of the V.P (Executive Arm of Govt), it is the job of your Senators and Reps (NASS members) so, stop blaming the V.P for what he cant do, no matter how strongly convinced he is about it, he is just an "ordinary Commissioner" Vice President and can only do what his Principal assigns to him, that is what the Nigerian Constitution says.
If you want CHANGE, grab your Senators/Reps in your State and make them put forward "a Bill on SARS" at the NASS.

2 Likes

Re: SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation by Brushstrokes20: 3:30am On Sep 23, 2020
The shithole is in shambles!
Re: SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation by ericangel01(m): 3:56am On Sep 23, 2020
Cjrane2:
In Nigeria once you wear any uniform, it is license to rape, pillage and even kill without anyone in control.

Their commanders turn a blind eye to these abuses the same way the federal government does nor query those local commanders that their boys wreck havoc on civilian population.

All i can tell Nigerians is : DEFEND YOURSELVES!

If you corner any of these men in uniform, take your revenge.
king of nairaland. but how?. I mean corner them as in slap them u mean. or shoot them and get reported by your neighbor who's also suffering in the hands of the same sars abi. boy well done.
Re: SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation by ericangel01(m): 4:01am On Sep 23, 2020
Timekeeper:
Funny cheesy
how is this funny?. u mean when it happen to you we should all say funny abi. king of nairaland is not understanding
Re: SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation by Roon9(m): 4:10am On Sep 23, 2020
Ogbuu101:
If the noise about SARS increases,the hypocrite,dwarf,fake pastor will come and give a speech about how SARS needs to be reformed as if he is powerless and is not a part of d govt.
Those of us who live in the north know that SARS,Police, VIO,Road Safety,etc dare not practice their harrassment and extortion in the north but if you talk,our sophisticated brothers will say its because you're IPOB and you hate Buhari.

Honestly you won't hear of VIO or road safety up north. At some point I felt they were formed only for southerners. Even police are like boys scout there
Re: SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation by Xfemt(m): 4:21am On Sep 23, 2020
Righteousness89:
SARS again!!!
This guys are Heartless and Show no Mercy.

I Seriously Believe this SARS guys together with the Bokoharam guys will likely be the Foot Soldiers of the antichrist to Unleash Wickedness on People here in Nigeria after the Saints are gone in the Rapture.

I Believe they will be the ones to wield Power and sufferings on those who will refuse to take the Mark..

Brothers and Sisters, Let's Look at the Wicked acts going on here why the Grace of God is still here. Then Imagine how it's gonna be after the Grace is taken away..

Flee From Whatever is a Hinderance to the Salvation of your Soul.
Surrender to JESUS and Live Prepared..

Ensure you are not left Behind..

#WeFlySoon
dis one don start

na wa
Re: SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation by Ogbuu101: 4:33am On Sep 23, 2020
madridguy:
It is simple bro, average Northerner are always contended unlike the Southerners that always want more and more. The Southerners SARS operatives are the ones always causing mayhem on innocent ones.

The policemen extorting commuters in the south are mostly northerners
Re: SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation by madridguy(m): 4:52am On Sep 23, 2020
Stop deceiving yourself bro.

Ogbuu101:

The policemen extorting commuters in the south are mostly northerners
Re: SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation by mamaafrik(m): 4:56am On Sep 23, 2020
All,i repeat ,all sars agents should be posted to Bornu,awon thick mad men
Re: SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation by Yampotatocarrot(m): 5:07am On Sep 23, 2020
madridguy:
It is simple bro, average Northerner are always contended unlike the Southerners that always want more and more. The Southerners SARS operatives are the ones always causing mayhem on innocent ones.

I don't think that's the reason, bro. The best place for anyone who wants to do illegal online business is the North - constant light and stable network. Trust me, there are a lot of yahoo boys up North and they live normal lives without any harassment.

The major reason is the lifestyle of people up North. Try harassing someone there as a uniformed personnel and see them carry out reprisal killing on every member of your family... It's tit for tat, a tooth for a tooth, in the North.

That's why our uniformed personnels behave themselves well when up there. That's also the reason SARS only operate this way down South, cos they know we'll all cower behind our keypads and rant on Nairaland.

As usual, WE HOPE THE GOVERNMENT WILL LOOK INTO THIS
Re: SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation by Frankcallys(m): 5:09am On Sep 23, 2020
Wow... I didn't know Sars officers are this strong, powerful and merciless. If they are so tough and causing all this mayhem, why not transfer all of them to Northeast to help us deal with those boko haram terrorists?
Re: SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation by Ogbuu101: 5:21am On Sep 23, 2020
madridguy:
Stop deceiving yourself bro.

Your problem is that your types stay in Ogbomosho and Abule odo all your lives and regurgitate falsehood you were told since your childhood.
In the highways of the SE and SS and even Lagos-Benin expressway, 85% of the policemen extorting passengers there are northern muslims.
You guys should try n be traveling.
Re: SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation by Ogbuu101: 5:24am On Sep 23, 2020
Temysteve:
You're such a MULE.
*checks his profile.
Ignored
Re: SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation by Ogbuu101: 5:25am On Sep 23, 2020
One4me:

You are really a m0r0n, not just because you are IPOB but because you spoiled a good CAUSE with this your tribal rant and insult on a man who has done nothing to offend anyone, in connection with the issue in discourse!

You are as silly as those calling for the defunding of the Police, in America. undecided
Yes, SARS are reckless, unlawfully assaulting Nigerians and extrotiing them as well. Those are FACTS.

The question is how shoudl we deal with them?
This is where your stupidity compares and even dawarfs that of those 'defund the Police' fools in America.

Let me explain:

- There will ALWAYS be Criminals in any socisety hence, there will ALWAYS be those required to apprehend them (Police), for the society not o descend into anarchy.

- Now, here and there, SOME of these Police GO-ROGUE, just like our Nigerian SARS.

Question: Do we SCARP them (defund them in America) or do we REFORM them?
- If you scrap them, you will still have to REPLACE them with another set of Police who could be as worse, if not more worse than them, UNLESS you REFORM the Laws, the Policies, the environment that MAKE AND ALLOW them go Rogue.

You cant scrap the Police in any society, it is NEVER going to happen.

But like our erudite V.P Osinbajo has pointed out (and l am not surprised by this because he is a Law Professor!), what we need to do is REFORM SARS.
I know peoplelike you have a big challenge in understanding what REFORM SARS means!
Nor be your fault, quality education costs a lot of money and not everyone can afford it. undecided grin

How do you REFORM SARS? I will be very, very brief on this, so as not to bore you with details.
- PERSONNEL: Ensure that only well educated, refined graduates are recruited into SARS.
- Ensure that there is adequate BACKGROUND CHECKS on people to be recruited into it,
- Dont recruit people with criminal past, criminal tendencies and mental/psychological problems into it (same thing should apply to the Police in general).

- TRAINING: Give very detailed and specific training to such people, train them on the LAW guiding their activities and Civil Rights of Nigerians in general. Keep re-training them over time and keep purging and removing unfit officers from the outfit, anyone that violates their code of behaviour should be removed

ACCOUNTABILITY: Let them know that they have to operate within the law and must respect Civil Rights of Nigerians. Anyone that violates such Rights, should be DISMISSED ASAP, charged to the Court and punished.
Let their Retirement benefits be tied to any Cost the Courts award against them, for misbehaviour or abuse of Power.

- LEGAL FRAMEWORK: Set-Up the legal framework to backup their activities, with very detailed steps for SWIFT punishment and redress to anyone whose Rights is violated. Only "the necessary LAW", can punish a rogue Police/SARS officer and put a stop to such behaviour.

This is what the V.President osinbajo means by WE NEED TO REFORM SARS but l am not surprised that nonentities like you would rather tow the ethnic line, abuse him and his tribe, chant "END SARS" like a Yahoo-Boy while not engaging your brain to proffer better solutions.
I really pity and weep for you. cry cry undecided

Finally, the act of 'REFORMS' involves making Laws and Passing them. This is not a function of the V.P (Executive Arm of Govt), it is the job of your Senators and Reps (NASS members) so, stop blaming the V.P for what he cant do, no matter how strongly convinced he is about it, he is just an "ordinary Commissioner" Vice President and can only do what his Principal assigns to him, that is what the Nigerian Constitution says.
If you want CHANGE, grab your Senators/Reps in your State and make them put forward "a Bill on SARS" at the NASS.
Mental illness on display

2 Likes

Re: SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation by Tumbulum: 5:28am On Sep 23, 2020
Ogbuu101:
If the noise about SARS increases,the hypocrite,dwarf,fake pastor will come and give a speech about how SARS needs to be reformed as if he is powerless and is not a part of d govt.
Those of us who live in the north know that SARS,Police, VIO,Road Safety,etc dare not practice their harrassment and extortion in the north but if you talk,our sophisticated brothers will say its because you're IPOB and you hate Buhari.
you just spoke my mind. Soldiers and police officers in the north behave more responsible compared to soldiers in the South. Hardly will you see a soldier or police harass someone in the north but in the south it is a daily thing.

1 Like

Re: SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation by thesilentman(m): 6:00am On Sep 23, 2020
These Sars guys are bokoharamic elements.
Re: SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation by bluefilm: 6:05am On Sep 23, 2020
But where are the nakèd pictures na?
Re: SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation by NickD(m): 6:19am On Sep 23, 2020
Re: SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation by madridguy(m): 6:25am On Sep 23, 2020
Bro, your reasons are valid but yet, operatives from Southern region are naturally evil when its comes to money. I repeat check very well, every SARS operatives or official making waves are always from the region. I don't want to mention any of their names but you can confirm this yourself.

Majority of SARS disturbing and harassing people here in Lagos are Yorubas, their counterpart doing same thing in Edo state are men from same state.

I understand the fact that as an officer in the North you have to behave yourself otherwise you will see anyhow but men in uniform there are totally different from any part of the country.

Yampotatocarrot:

I don't think that's the reason, bro. The best place for anyone who wants to do illegal online business is the North - constant light and stable network. Trust me, there are a lot of yahoo boys up North and they live normal lives without any harassment.

The major reason is the lifestyle of people up North. Try harassing someone there as a uniformed personnel and see them carry out reprisal killing on every member of your family... It's tit for tat, a tooth for a tooth, in the North.

That's why our uniformed personnels behave themselves well when up there. That's also the reason SARS only operate this way down South, cos they know we'll all cower behind our keypads and rant on Nairaland.

As usual, WE HOPE THE GOVERNMENT WILL LOOK INTO THIS

1 Like

Re: SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation by Theevilone(m): 6:51am On Sep 23, 2020
Now imagine what they could have done if the victim was a guy.

The worst the NYSC body couldn't even stand and defend her. Even as a girl and federal property as they made us to believe she was violated, then what is the fate of a common guy ?
Re: SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation by bigcasava1(m): 6:52am On Sep 23, 2020
Is high time this We start killing them one by one.
Re: SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation by Hitwe99: 7:00am On Sep 23, 2020
If to say I be the president of this country ehnn,,as this SARS news Wan dey go out of hand na deployment remain,,na to carry dem go bornu go face Boko boys
Re: SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 23, 2020
tutudesz:
What are the stupid law makers doing about this SARS guys Everyday SARS keep making the news for bad things.
If you claim you know your right they will kill you and if you don't know your right they will still kill you

Stop wasting your time, they work for them especially during elections, executing opponents, getting skull and bodily parts for their evil rituals.
As compensation they re allowed to do as they please.
Re: SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation by Drizzy5001(m): 7:32am On Sep 23, 2020
SARS =Legal criminals grin
Re: SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation by Udyawanga: 7:37am On Sep 23, 2020
SARS again? These set of people are terrible. Am just blaming d federal govt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pablo Escobar, One Of The Richest And Most Dangerous Drug Lords Of All Time. / Oworonshoki Cult War: 'Obasanjo' Killed (Disturbing Image) / Meet Hushpuppi's Lawyer, Gal Pissetzky Of Pissetzky & Berliner Law Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.