Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,440 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Atiku Reacts, Dismisses US Surveillance Report - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Reacts, Dismisses US Surveillance Report (21581 Views)

“Suspend Chicago University Too”– Atiku Reacts After Benin, Togo Cert Revocation / Beloved Anieze: Lady Draws Atiku 2019, Atiku Reacts (Photos) / Frame-up: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo’s Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Reacts, Dismisses US Surveillance Report by Access03(m): 10:17pm On Sep 22, 2020
The Perennial Presidential Hopeful. You don't need Paul Ibe to release a counter-statement. You have many footsoldiers here on NL, that'll defend you.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts, Dismisses US Surveillance Report by Thelimitbreaker(m): 10:21pm On Sep 22, 2020
PDPdestroyer:
Save yourself the stress Alhaji Atiku, your eternal slaves are on their way to defend you. Let them do the work they're being paid for grin
Eternal slaves indeed!!! They are much on this platform.... Forming righteous people for us but their own type of corruption is always ground breaking..... Atiku don't waste your precious time explaining anything cause our brothers on the other side will still vote for you massively irrespective of anything.....

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts, Dismisses US Surveillance Report by Bluntemperor: 10:28pm On Sep 22, 2020
princeade86:
Chemical reactor

Atiku and his entourage should just park well and let Nigeria be.If you ask how Atiku became so rich-a former Custom man,a former VP of Nigeria,now with Multi-Billions companies,including a University,eh?.Where are the sources of his wealth?
American Politicians and their Constitution are part-time workers but in Nigeria,its always the opposite.They are desperate to rule Nigeria.
When they were spending $/Dollars in Port-Harcourt during PDP convention,were they Patriotic Nigerians? Believe Nigerian Politicians APC or PDP at your peril! What has been their contribution to this Nigeria since independence? In few days,Nigeria and China will be celebrating independence.I weep for my dear Country Nigeria, Why must they be parading America,London,Dubai for,at the expense of undermining Naira as Currency.Let all of us Stay here and resolved Nigeria problems.�

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts, Dismisses US Surveillance Report by vivies: 10:32pm On Sep 22, 2020
at last 2023 is still far all this will be forgotten and buhari will be relegated...
Re: Atiku Reacts, Dismisses US Surveillance Report by SideInkom: 10:32pm On Sep 22, 2020
Atiku
Re: Atiku Reacts, Dismisses US Surveillance Report by Ovie56(m): 10:32pm On Sep 22, 2020
ArmedRobber:
At the End he didn't say anything only rebuttal blablabla. Saraki is no longer available for you to visit usa.
Isn't rebuttal what he needs to say?
Re: Atiku Reacts, Dismisses US Surveillance Report by WeRblessed(f): 10:45pm On Sep 22, 2020
As usual
Re: Atiku Reacts, Dismisses US Surveillance Report by samdunzo: 10:50pm On Sep 22, 2020
This is who some people want as president come 2023....
Re: Atiku Reacts, Dismisses US Surveillance Report by Yebosola(m): 11:04pm On Sep 22, 2020
PDPdestroyer:
Save yourself the stress Alhaji Atiku, your eternal slaves are on their way to defend you. Let them do the work they're being paid for grin

U no kill person grin,Awon Atikulators

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts, Dismisses US Surveillance Report by mattmogan88: 1:17am On Sep 23, 2020
SHAKING MY HEAD
Re: Atiku Reacts, Dismisses US Surveillance Report by akilo1: 2:01am On Sep 23, 2020
Oya atiku let go USA again...be a man �
Re: Atiku Reacts, Dismisses US Surveillance Report by Sandra4luv: 3:12am On Sep 23, 2020
So you people are clamoring for Atiku come 2023 again don’t we have another party we can vote for
Re: Atiku Reacts, Dismisses US Surveillance Report by Nobody: 4:46am On Sep 23, 2020
Nigerians like suffering.

Buhary saved us from the failed leadership of Jonathan. That is what zonBs will say.

But they will cry over fuel price and electricity tariff.

Confused people.

Edo state elections made those reports to surface. APC knows how to use propaganda to confuse the public.
Re: Atiku Reacts, Dismisses US Surveillance Report by Jones4190(m): 5:44am On Sep 23, 2020
Atiku has been reacting since he lost election,
Re: Atiku Reacts, Dismisses US Surveillance Report by ojaysam25(m): 6:33am On Sep 23, 2020
All Nigeria politicians dead or alive are thieves....but I will pick lesser devil atiku over that bullion van Lord.
Re: Atiku Reacts, Dismisses US Surveillance Report by OPPPS: 6:41am On Sep 23, 2020
Ogbuu101:
Fake news recycled under a new headline.
Expect more of such hack journalism on Peter Obi and other PDP presidential hopefuls.
Atikulated asslicker
Re: Atiku Reacts, Dismisses US Surveillance Report by naija4life247: 7:04am On Sep 23, 2020
Madibah:
We don't expect him to reveal the truth na
So his denial is no supprise

Thieves no dey confess until they are jailed. If na Atiku baba born am, make his shadow appear for US border
Re: Atiku Reacts, Dismisses US Surveillance Report by supereagle(m): 7:09am On Sep 23, 2020
Alhaji Atiku and wife laundered $24.6m between 2012 and 2016.
Both now on US watchlist

- ICIJ, US
Re: Atiku Reacts, Dismisses US Surveillance Report by bankylan: 7:45am On Sep 23, 2020
Thinking with your anus. Is Saraki that powerful to allow anyone into the US? And to say that over 20 idiots liked this senseless post says a lot about the level of idiocy among the youths on this platform.

ArmedRobber:
At the End he didn't say anything only rebuttal blablabla. Saraki is no longer available for you to visit usa.
Re: Atiku Reacts, Dismisses US Surveillance Report by gidado14(m): 9:43am On Sep 23, 2020
etokhana:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/09/breaking-atiku-reacts-dismisses-us-surveillance-report/amp/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&__twitter_impression=true
he is always in dismissing things like
*Atiku dismisses Buhari's election Victory.
* Atiku dismisses US visa Ban
*Atiku dismisses been corrupt. etc

Re: Atiku Reacts, Dismisses US Surveillance Report by executive12: 11:13am On Sep 23, 2020
ArmedRobber:

He didn't say anything? From your moniker, I guess you chose armed robbery instead of going to school.
Re: Atiku Reacts, Dismisses US Surveillance Report by GMBuhari: 10:04pm On Sep 24, 2020
Im reasoning with my anus because i posted my opinion ?

Thank you , but you reasoning with your head , are you saying only dan etete took the million dollar bribe from the scam ?

Yes OBJ and JonaDog ( who i assumed is why you insulted me ) could have cut a deal not to be named , that shytt happens all the time

Deepthoughts:
It's like you are reasoning with your buttocks.

and yes if they didn't collect bribes directly from the deal, Dan probably settled them ,
Re: Atiku Reacts, Dismisses US Surveillance Report by DEROX: 11:35pm On Sep 24, 2020
Thelimitbreaker:
This is our "yeast" brothers Champion....... They won't talk anything substantial now but if it is TINUBU they will foolishly come out en-masse to lash him. First class hypocrisy! They said they want to free us from slavery and yet PDP has held them in bondage with iron fetters for years and still counting. Foolish sets of individuals. If na because of Presidency you dey fight TINUBU, una no go smell am. Jonzing sets of people. Highest they will give you people is V.P cause dem no trust all of una......
You means the flat skulls that talk of lagos as if Abia is better they want pdpiss to take over and turn it to abia yet thy cant stop coming how stupid? we know its because if the presidency which they will never get an Igbo man can never rule me same way they never ruled my father 54years ago no one trusts hateful people,and busy bodies who can't mind their businesses for once if left for the north arrewa and Yoruba oduduwa you think the south Africa can chase Nigerians like dogs or even Ghana but this things are the cause and nemesis expect more inevitable gang Up for them in the north and SW just wait and see.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Reacts, Dismisses US Surveillance Report by Deepthoughts: 8:37am On Sep 25, 2020
GMBuhari:
Im reasoning with my anus because i posted my opinion ?

Thank you , but you reasoning with your head , are you saying only dan etete took the million dollar bribe from the scam ?

Yes OBJ and JonaDog ( who i assumed is why you insulted me ) could have cut a deal not to be named , that shytt happens all the time

and yes if they didn't collect bribes directly from the deal, Dan probably settled them ,
so now you don't believe even the US or any other independent organization to do a truthful investigation and report again,by your opinion only reports that tallies with your hate would be correct, well it's a pity you are OYO so deal with it.
Re: Atiku Reacts, Dismisses US Surveillance Report by Thelimitbreaker(m): 8:15pm On Sep 25, 2020
DEROX:
You means the flat skulls that talk of lagos as if Abia is better they want pdpiss to take over and turn it to abia yet thy cant stop coming how stupid? we know its because if the presidency which they will never get an Igbo man can never rule me same way they never ruled my father 54years ago no one trusts hateful people,and busy bodies who can't mind their businesses for once if left for the north arrewa and Yoruba oduduwa you think the south Africa can chase Nigerians like dogs or even Ghana but this things are the cause and nemesis expect more inevitable gang Up for them in the north and SW just wait and see.
Gbamsolutely!
Re: Atiku Reacts, Dismisses US Surveillance Report by GMBuhari: 4:29pm On Sep 27, 2020
search the meaning of probably , biko i can't shout
Deepthoughts:
so now you don't believe even the US or any other independent organization to do a truthful investigation and report again,by your opinion only reports that tallies with your hate would be correct, well it's a pity you are OYO so deal with it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akeredolu Distributes 18 Pick Up Vehicles To LGA Chairmen, 3 To Amotekun (pics) / Senator Ajibola Bashiru Meets Tinubu In Mecca (Pictures) / Jubilation In Aba As Otti Upgrades ABSUTH Ahead Of Visit By Accreditation Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.