Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) (21202 Views)

Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani / 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Already Has 12m Votes In The Bag, Says SWAGA / Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu Launches SWAGA '23 In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by Baba40(f): 1:46am On Dec 15, 2021
It was a successful launching at the Ogun Central Chapter of SWAGA.... SENATOR OBADARA and others from the national were part of guests that grace the event.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by Terorislam: 3:00am On Dec 15, 2021
Waste of time and resources

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by BeReadyF0rMe: 3:03am On Dec 15, 2021
Back in 2015, You voted a terrorist sympathetic incompetent dunce a.k.a Mannequin at 21 years old, by 2023 you will be 28 years old. Continue.

If you like vote old cargos like the frog eyed, drug baron with no vision, i.e Mannequin 2.0 you will regret it.

Your 30s will be wasted and at 40 you will have nothing to show for it.

Be warned.

255 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by Karlovych: 4:26am On Dec 15, 2021
embarassed Swaga for the Iragbiji criminal, all it takes is for the vampire with yellow teeth to dig into one of his bullion vans and settle them with cash before they start singing lullabies in his favor.

87 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by Savagecontents: 5:19am On Dec 15, 2021
Na ex nurtw people be this

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by Benitoh: 5:19am On Dec 15, 2021
Political desperation

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by SirPilgrim(m): 5:20am On Dec 15, 2021
Nice one

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by olaric(m): 5:20am On Dec 15, 2021
Now know we the faces of the real enemies of our nation Nigeria.

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by jeff1607(m): 5:20am On Dec 15, 2021
What is swaga? I’m not understanding

3 Likes

Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by Kellie069(m): 5:21am On Dec 15, 2021
Una welldone
Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by sacajawea: 5:21am On Dec 15, 2021
Shameful and Disgraceful

These Demographic moves very differently

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by 234GT(m): 5:22am On Dec 15, 2021
Obadara has been out of the Senate for sometime after losing to Lanre Tejuosho or so.
He is looking for what to eat, as he has not had access to free Senate money.
This is the unifying characteristic of all those in SWAGA. They are hungry and looking for what to eat.
No sensible Nigerian should support a Tinubu presidency.

104 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by boom99(m): 5:25am On Dec 15, 2021
I prefer tunubu to Osinbanjo. Na just tunubu age be my issue

4 Likes

Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by Landinvestments(m): 5:25am On Dec 15, 2021
All for Tinubu.

We are real estate professionals..... Don't eat up your future, invest in properties.
Our contact is on the signature

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by seunmsg(m): 5:25am On Dec 15, 2021
Keep it up guys, on Tinubu’s mandate we stand.

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by Akwamkpuruamu: 5:25am On Dec 15, 2021
These ones wan cashout too! Abeg make una chop am, no be him papa money be dat

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by mrvitalis(m): 5:25am On Dec 15, 2021
I said it only ignorant and poor people would support a tinubu presidency or even osibanjo for that matter honestly

If south west brings out president of Africa development bank ...even as Igbo I would not only vote him but donate millions to his campaign ....

Akinwumi Adesina, peter obi and sanusi are the only person that can make me vote again in Nigeria

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by abysirius(m): 5:26am On Dec 15, 2021
BeReadyF0rMe:
Back in 2015, You voted a terrorist sympathetic incompetent dunce a.k.a Mannequin at 21 years old, by 2023 you will be 28 years old. Continue.

If you like vote old cargos like the frog eyed, drug baron with no vision, i.e Mannequin 2.0 you will regret it.

Be warned.
Cry me a river

17 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by Haykayboss1: 5:32am On Dec 15, 2021
YOU DEY CRAZE,SO BECAUSE THEY DON'T SHARE THE SAME IDEOLOGY WITH YOU,NO BE DEMOCRACY WE DEY?
sacajawea:
Shameful and Disgraceful

Yoruba Muslims move very differently, #Spits!

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by bluecircle470: 5:33am On Dec 15, 2021
234GT:
Obadara has been out of the Senate for sometime after losing to Lanre Tejuosho or so.
He is looking for what to eat, as he has not had access to free Senate money.
This is the unifying characteristic of all those in SWAGA. They are hungry and looking for what to eat.
No sensible Nigerian should support a Tinubu presidency.

Ibo boy, go vote ikpeazu mumu

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by Op80: 5:34am On Dec 15, 2021
Una no dey shame for this country. So, with all these digrace from Buhari, una still dey praise sing for his twin brother who lacks every sense of good judgement and discernment. Them swear for una in this shithole?. Me ma, I have lost every sense of sympathy for everyone in this country including for myself since I noticed that we have cultivated the culture of throwing caution in the wind in the name of pursuing our daily bread. Then, when the result of our choices comes back to hunt us, we start seeking for pity from every dick and Harry. That pity is what I hardly have nowadays. If you like die, I give no Bleep because it is your choice. Rubbish.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by 234GT(m): 5:36am On Dec 15, 2021
bluecircle470:

Ibo boy, go vote ikpeazu mumu

I am born and bred in Abeokuta. I will never allow tribal sentiment and what I will eat prevent me from saying the truth.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by ZombiePUNISHER: 5:39am On Dec 15, 2021
boom99:

in what area do Tinubu outclass Osibanjo aside looting Lagos State Treasury..

Yoruba Muslims have once again shown they're the problem of the country.

twice they voted in Buhari.. now they want to bury the country finally with Tinubu. spits

Tell him Dogara is of no value in the North.he has failed already

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:40am On Dec 15, 2021
God bless the good people of Nairaland.

God bless Nairaland.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:40am On Dec 15, 2021
boom99:
STARBOY and ZULUM come 2023.
Serveyouright:

The best for the job so far. If only greedy men in politics will allow this combo to fly.
We sane, good, honest and hardworking Nigerians will do all in our power to make this Combo work.
That is why we all must come together.

Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime

iHart:
I love this man
We Love him too.
Only fraudsters, criminals, thieves and losers in life don't like him obviously cool.
The same nuisances that do not like sane, good and honest members here.
Two time losers.
TroubleMaker47:
[/b] for president 2023 cheesy
How come we are just seeing this?
Lol cheesy,
We are with [b]STARBOY
come 2023.
Politics is never our thingy
A New and Better Nigeria is all we want.
[/i]
God bless our amiable Vice president Prof Yemi Osinbajo.
God bless Nigeria.

Our own @[/b] be say : [b]STARBOY and ZULUM all da Way.

Come 2023 BGG,
STARBOY and ZULUM we dey for una.
Whether the evil ones like it or not,
Nigeria will succeed.

Serveyouright:

The best for the job so far. If only greedy men in politics will allow this combo to fly.
We sane, good, honest and hardworking Nigerians will do all in our power to make this Combo work.
That is why we all must come together.

Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime

PYO : Man of the people.... Sane people we mean.
Sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians. kiss

Mexzy4sho:

one can't deny that this combo would be the best to beat currently in Nigeria.
Manna, you make sense for here.
Now, clap for yasef undecided

Crucialgem:

We share the same view man, God bless you, I just hate the way people go about with always saying negative things when good news comes up about our country Nigeria. Most of you guys are the real problem we have in Nigeria
God bless you too crucial gem
You are truly a rare gem on this forum.

kayusely70:
That's also my dream combo!
You are blessed among men.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by Martins9756: 5:42am On Dec 15, 2021
BeReadyF0rMe:

Be warned.
if you like go and jump in the lake, on Tinubu mandate we shall stand

10 Likes

Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by Abujason: 5:43am On Dec 15, 2021
Baba40:
It was a successful launching at the Ogun Central Chapter of SWAGA.... SENATOR OBADARA and others from the national were part of guests that grace the event.

Despicables!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by clarocuzioo(m): 5:46am On Dec 15, 2021
This goes a long way to show the number of educated illiterates and hungry urchins in this country.

On what basis is Tinubu the chicago drug baron contesting for presidency?

First of all he foisted a calamity on Nigerians as president, and he never apologised for such wickedness metted on hapless Nigerians.

Now.the greedy drug baron wants to fly a muslim muslim ticket without recourse to Christians in the south.

Lets see how this pans out.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by BlackfireX: 5:46am On Dec 15, 2021
President of SW agbero in iragbiji

No vacancy in aso rock

O ye southerners

North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Nairalanders At Ogun State SWAGA Launching (Pictures) by Abujason: 5:48am On Dec 15, 2021
post=108509693:

STARBOY and ZULUM come 2023.

There is truly redemption in this life.
Manna don change o!
I love this new you.
I guess we can finally be friends.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We’re Ready To Be Aso Rock Sweepers, Miyetti Allah Begs Tinubu For Appointment / Air Force Bombed 236 Persons In Borno Under Buhari, Northern Muslims Kept Quiet / Anambra Monarchs Laud President Buhari For Developmental Strides In South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.