Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,081 members, 7,835,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Hey Guys I Really Need Your Advice - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hey Guys I Really Need Your Advice (209 Views)

Guys I Really Need Your Help!!!!!!!!paypal Palava / Please, I Really Need Advice!!! / I Really Need Your Advice On This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hey Guys I Really Need Your Advice by Baltazarcus(m): 4:58pm On Sep 22, 2020
Hello everyone, pls I need you advice on this issue.i live in Abuja and as God may have it today I was offered an opportunity by someone, the man gave me two choices to choose from, because I approached him for a job as I'm currently doing internship in an ICT firm without pay. So this man said to me after I complained that I'm jobless and that I have little to go by. He said he can give me a job IN one of the federal government agencies or that he can help me access loan from Nirsal bank a loan to start up a business. Now the problem is that my people told me to take the job rather than taking loan to start a business that most business in the country are struggling to survive. I'm really confused as to what to do now. Your advice is needed thanks.[i][/i]
Re: Hey Guys I Really Need Your Advice by addexx: 5:00pm On Sep 22, 2020
grin decide bro

Take the job. Starting a business with a loan and no back up can be risky.
Re: Hey Guys I Really Need Your Advice by goodmorning40: 5:12pm On Sep 22, 2020
Loan at your stage is a very risky venture
Take the federal job asap
As a worker you can still access loans to run your thing
Re: Hey Guys I Really Need Your Advice by decatalyst(m): 5:15pm On Sep 22, 2020
Baltazarcus:
Hello everyone, pls I need you advice on this issue.i live in Abuja and as God may have it today I was offered an opportunity by someone, the man gave me two choices to choose from, because I approached him for a job as I'm currently doing internship in an ICT firm without pay. So this man said to me after I complained that I'm jobless and that I have little to go by. He said he can give me a job IN one of the federal government agencies or that he can help me access loan from Nirsal bank a loan to start up a business. Now the problem is that my people told me to take the job rather than taking loan to start a business that most business in the country are struggling to survive. I'm really confused as to what to do now. Your advice is needed thanks.[i][/i]
Re: Hey Guys I Really Need Your Advice by grandpoh(m): 5:38pm On Sep 22, 2020
Loans at this point isn’t bad if you know the business you are venturing into both it’s pros and cons

At this point since you are an IT person you still have a lot ahead of you and accepting that federal job might be your best bet because you get to earn,become more professional,your job willl be secured and you can choose to progress with your academics and very importantly you’ll get access to loans yourself since your an employee of the govt..
Re: Hey Guys I Really Need Your Advice by 2special(m): 6:19pm On Sep 22, 2020
Don't take loan to start a business, you take loan for an existing business

1 Like

Re: Hey Guys I Really Need Your Advice by WorriorPlus: 6:39pm On Sep 22, 2020
Take the job. You can save money to start your business later.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Earn Massive Income By Trading Bitcoin With Or Without The Use Of Credit/debit C / Partnership With Nigerian/overseas Company / How To Get A Start Up Capital For Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.