Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Guys I Really Need Your Help!!!!!!!!paypal Palava - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Guys I Really Need Your Help!!!!!!!!paypal Palava (736 Views)

Help! Paypal Keep Declining my Zenith Bank Card / Help! Paypal Keeps Rejecting My Cards. / Please Help: Paypal Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys I Really Need Your Help!!!!!!!!paypal Palava by ohem007(m): 2:59am On Oct 01, 2019
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

I just joined one online app where i get paid just to answer questions and surveys...
I did my research and i found out the site is 1000% percent legit..

They pay up immediatly

I've been working on the site for weeks now and i've got up too 300 dollars that is 108,450 naira

My main problem is.....

They only pay through paypal and the paypal account i opened back them only sends money no receive

Pls my fellow brothers and sister this issue has been eating me up for days cos i've been thinking of how to remove my 100k

Pls if anybody have any idea on how to create paypal acct that can transfer/withdraw funds pls help me...

I'm totally confuse right now..

Pls just send me mssg on whatsapp

Thank you and God bless
Re: Guys I Really Need Your Help!!!!!!!!paypal Palava by timitayo77: 5:36am On Oct 01, 2019
ohem007:

I just joined one online app where i get paid just to answer questions and surveys...

They pay up immediatly

I've been working on the site for weeks now and i've got up too 300 dollars that is 108,450 naira

My main problem is.....

They only pay through paypal and the paypal account i opened back them only sends money no receive

Pls my fellow brothers and sister this issue has been eating me up for days cos i've been thinking of how to remove my 100k

Pls if anybody have any idea on how to create paypal acct that can transfer/withdraw funds pls help me...

Thank you and God bless
What's d name of the survey platform u are referring to? As for d PayPal issue, that's not a problem.
Re: Guys I Really Need Your Help!!!!!!!!paypal Palava by infogenius(m): 7:00am On Oct 01, 2019
I will help u with the PayPal issue free, only u reciprocate the gesture by giving me the site.
Re: Guys I Really Need Your Help!!!!!!!!paypal Palava by NAVYdogg: 7:15am On Oct 01, 2019
That's not a problem at all, drop survey site @ jenny4harry@gmail.com I'll reply u with steps to go bout it.
Re: Guys I Really Need Your Help!!!!!!!!paypal Palava by Linzo(m): 7:39am On Oct 01, 2019
I will work you step by step on how to get PayPal account that receive money. Just hit me on jam.roe33@gmail.com
Re: Guys I Really Need Your Help!!!!!!!!paypal Palava by okooloyun1(m): 9:10am On Oct 01, 2019
PayPal account that receive payment is easy I'll send you the pdf file that a 12yr old can open. Just drop the survey site.
Re: Guys I Really Need Your Help!!!!!!!!paypal Palava by okooloyun1(m): 9:12am On Oct 01, 2019
Re: Guys I Really Need Your Help!!!!!!!!paypal Palava by kolubo(m): 9:14am On Oct 01, 2019
Re: Guys I Really Need Your Help!!!!!!!!paypal Palava by ohem007(m): 10:08pm On Oct 01, 2019
infogenius:
I will help u with the PayPal issue free, only u reciprocate the gesture by giving me the site.

No problem bro...

Drop your whatsapp number
Re: Guys I Really Need Your Help!!!!!!!!paypal Palava by ohem007(m): 10:11pm On Oct 01, 2019
NAVYdogg:
That's not a problem at all, drop survey site @ jenny4harry@gmail.com I'll reply u with steps to go bout it.

Ok i will...

I'm on it
Re: Guys I Really Need Your Help!!!!!!!!paypal Palava by Smartquotes007: 10:24pm On Oct 01, 2019
ohem007:

Ok i will...

I'm on it
Please send the site also to iwunduhenry1@gmail.com I can also help you with the PayPal wahala if your still interested.
Re: Guys I Really Need Your Help!!!!!!!!paypal Palava by ohem007(m): 10:29pm On Oct 01, 2019
Smartquotes007:
Please send the site also to iwunduhenry1@gmail.com I can also help you with the PayPal wahala if your still interested.

Na app...

Buh no problem i will send it you
Re: Guys I Really Need Your Help!!!!!!!!paypal Palava by bestbiz17: 10:35pm On Oct 01, 2019
Bro, I also need the name of the survey site.
My whatsapp no is 09090722878.
Thanks so much
Re: Guys I Really Need Your Help!!!!!!!!paypal Palava by ykgold29(m): 11:57pm On Oct 01, 2019
Chat me up on whatsapp for further question
Re: Guys I Really Need Your Help!!!!!!!!paypal Palava by ykgold29(m): 11:58pm On Oct 01, 2019
ohem007:

They pay up immediatly

My main problem is.....

Thank you and God bless
you can send me message on whatsapp to help me out with the name of the site too. M God bless our hustle
Re: Guys I Really Need Your Help!!!!!!!!paypal Palava by ChocolateBunny: 12:14am On Oct 02, 2019
ohem007:

They pay up immediatly

My main problem is.....

Thank you and God bless
Please I'm interested in the online app. pls send it to my mail Tola4zedon@gmail.com.. thanks
Re: Guys I Really Need Your Help!!!!!!!!paypal Palava by Nobody: 2:57am On Oct 02, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys I Really Need Your Help!!!!!!!!paypal Palava by infogenius(m): 7:25am On Oct 02, 2019
ohem007:

No problem bro...

Drop your whatsapp number

Check my signature below
Re: Guys I Really Need Your Help!!!!!!!!paypal Palava by smarthken(m): 7:38am On Oct 02, 2019
shop smartly @ www.smarthshopping.com
Re: Guys I Really Need Your Help!!!!!!!!paypal Palava by Lorlahlizzy(f): 5:51pm On Oct 02, 2019
ohem007:

They pay up immediatly

My main problem is.....

Thank you and God bless

Pls can you help me with the name of the site.
Pls send it to my email..ibitolaabigeal@gmail.com
Re: Guys I Really Need Your Help!!!!!!!!paypal Palava by femmyapson(m): 11:36pm On Oct 07, 2019
ohem007:

They pay up immediatly

My main problem is.....

Thank you and God bless
b

the site biko
femmyiyapson@yahoo.com
Re: Guys I Really Need Your Help!!!!!!!!paypal Palava by Calvarynike: 6:12am On Oct 08, 2019
ohem007:

They pay up immediatly

My main problem is.....

Thank you and God bless

Check out this thread below for all your PayPal issues.
https://www.nairaland.com/5456699/all-paypal-payoneer-issues-discussions#82939872

1 Like

Re: Guys I Really Need Your Help!!!!!!!!paypal Palava by All4real2: 7:44am On Oct 08, 2019
Re: Guys I Really Need Your Help!!!!!!!!paypal Palava by kdfinest(m): 7:44am On Oct 08, 2019
ohem007:

They pay up immediatly

My main problem is.....

Thank you and God bless
happy for you because you've gotten legit means of earning, kindly help a brother with the sites/links too. Pls including ways to open paypal seems u got it now from others now, my mail is princeaizik@gmail.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sharp Clean Big Daddy For Sale In Abuja / Man Discloses How A Trader Makes 70k Daily From Selling Elephant Milk / Canadian Citizenship Exam - What You Required To Know To Pass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.