Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,598 members, 7,955,198 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:25 PM

Police Officer Shot Man In The Leg For Denying Him Access To His Phone (video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officer Shot Man In The Leg For Denying Him Access To His Phone (video) (56422 Views)

Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) / Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding / Policeman Shooting At A Cow Shot Man Dead On Christmas Day (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officer Shot Man In The Leg For Denying Him Access To His Phone (video) by seguno2: 5:08am On Sep 23, 2020
iamvictorbassey:
Lemme take time this evening to enlighten you guys on why some happenings in Nigeria will never be looked into. Because I've noticed that most Nairalanders are not in tune with reality, rather idealism.

Now, there's something called "food chain" if you remember your primary 4 science. That's what's playing out here. You can continue to wail and scream all you like it's not gonna change a thing.

The SARS unit you meet on the road, before they were given such strategic location to mount, their OC (Officer in Command) already gave them a target to meet of maybe 10,000,000/week depending on how sensitive the area is. Now if they don't meet this target, they'll be replaced (in which they don't wanna risk).

The OC has been told by the Deputy Commissioner to meet a target of maybe 100,000,000 from his 20 teams (X) the number of OCs in that state.

The DCs have taken 200,000,000 to the CP.

The CPs X 36 states have taken 3,600,000,000 to the IG

The IG is gonna take 1B to who put him there. And so on till it gets to the C in C or fades away from our understanding.

And you sit here on Nairaland and say the foot soldiers should not meet their target? Laughable.

Are you saying that the C in C should issue an order asking them to stop doing what is bringing Money to their pockets? Laughable grin

Get this straight from today, whenever something which ought to be done right is intentionally done wrong just understand that someone/some people are on the benefitting end.

You think all your hashtags (ENDSARS), posts on Nairaland et all, blog posts don't get to their notice? They do. But Oga they won't end shit.
If you think they don't see it, why is that one small hate speech about them (that we did not even hear about o) DSS will go and pick the person. (Even this one I'm typing sef, I'm not safe) grin. But full protest and online campaign will not be heard. Oga read in between the lines now.

You can scream all you want online, nothing is gonna happen.

What pains me most is, it's the southerners (SARS Officers) that kill themselves (the southerners) the most. I can drive in the North for 2 months before seeing SARS once. But southerners don't like each other damma, so they kill themselves like goats then blame northerners everytime for their woes. As a SARS officer you can't try all these rubbish up north. They'll transfer you that same week.

Is it that northerners are more lawless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Officer Shot Man In The Leg For Denying Him Access To His Phone (video) by Comedian2019: 5:14am On Sep 23, 2020
Grace001:

We need to tell ourselves the bitter truth... These police/SARS officers you considered to be criminals are mostly southerners. Take your time to check the tribe that comprises a team of SARS down south. 90% of them here in south are southerners.

That’s the default setting of a failed nation, using southerners to kill/torment southerners

The Sars guy that kill the footballs “kaka” is a Yoruba guy just like him.

Those who can bring a huge change to reforms / end SARS are northerners it doesn’t affect their youths up North, so they are not interested. Because SARS is mainly a mechanism to subdue the youths down south by same southerners. If you know you know
I quite get your point. Perhaps, reason why the IGP must be a northerner in this administration.
My concern as a "northerner" is: why are people like the Tinubus, Obasanjo, the past and present govs, legislators, etc not even making a strong statement against the killings of innocent men in the name of Yahoo boys?
I bet you, if all the southern states' governors take a unanimous stand against sars cruelty like they did in the case of amotekun, this wastage of promising lives will stop.

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Shot Man In The Leg For Denying Him Access To His Phone (video) by PaulH07: 5:45am On Sep 23, 2020
Comedian2019:
Yoruba leaders need to rise up and protect their people. In fact, all southern and middle belt leaders should do the needful. Not just milking their people and leaving them to their fate and allow those criminals have their way.
That's why I love northerners. You can't try this with their people and go free.

Na why I like Taraba boys be this. Boys wet dey collect gun from mopol chase dem comot. Even Army boys dey fear dem sef. Once fight start for Takum, soldiers go lock their barrack for sleep. Na all man for himself for here.

We need to return to the jungle.

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Shot Man In The Leg For Denying Him Access To His Phone (video) by lexy2014: 5:45am On Sep 23, 2020
saaphiere:
A Nigeria police officer has shot a man on his leg and broke his leg after he refused to grant them access to his phone.
Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ir2rqCr-K4

#EndSARS

Things like this are serious issues that need to get 2d attention of those who are positions of authority. Posting these sort of stories on nairaland won't make a difference because d police IG, human rights lawyers, VP osinbajo etc don't have nairaland accounts. If u really want this to get some attention, post it on Twitter & copy some important names
Re: Police Officer Shot Man In The Leg For Denying Him Access To His Phone (video) by sylve11: 5:52am On Sep 23, 2020
sad one........... sad cool
Re: Police Officer Shot Man In The Leg For Denying Him Access To His Phone (video) by Nobody: 5:55am On Sep 23, 2020
seguno2:

How much of your time and money are you ready to commit into a community service for civic education and liaison with your lawmakers and local police officers?

Am I National Orientation Agency?
Re: Police Officer Shot Man In The Leg For Denying Him Access To His Phone (video) by jaxxy(m): 6:08am On Sep 23, 2020
This is crazy oo.
Re: Police Officer Shot Man In The Leg For Denying Him Access To His Phone (video) by lonelydora: 6:39am On Sep 23, 2020
Awol1:
Does it mean the directive that the Police has no right to search your phone is a mere lip service?

And why are there usually no consequence for these extra judicial acts?

What is this na

Nigerians are not yet serious.
Re: Police Officer Shot Man In The Leg For Denying Him Access To His Phone (video) by Onlinesmart: 6:49am On Sep 23, 2020
iamvictorbassey:
Lemme take time this evening to enlighten you guys on why some happenings in Nigeria will never be looked into. Because I've noticed that most Nairalanders are not in tune with reality, rather idealism.

Now, there's something called "food chain" if you remember your primary 4 science. That's what's playing out here. You can continue to wail and scream all you like it's not gonna change a thing.

The SARS unit you meet on the road, before they were given such strategic location to mount, their OC (Officer in Command) already gave them a target to meet of maybe 10,000,000/week depending on how sensitive the area is. Now if they don't meet this target, they'll be replaced (in which they don't wanna risk).

The OC has been told by the Deputy Commissioner to meet a target of maybe 100,000,000 from his 20 teams (X) the number of OCs in that state.

The IG is gonna take 1B to who put him there. And so on till it gets to the C in C or fades away from our understanding.

And you sit here on Nairaland and say the foot soldiers should not meet their target? Laughable.

Are you saying that the C in C should issue an order asking them to stop doing what is bringing Money to their pockets? Laughable grin

Get this straight from today, whenever something which ought to be done right is intentionally done wrong just understand that someone/some people are on the benefitting end.

You think all your hashtags (ENDSARS), posts on Nairaland et all, blog posts don't get to their notice? They do. But Oga they won't end shit.
If you think they don't see it, why is that one small hate speech about them (that we did not even hear about o) DSS will go and pick the person. (Even this one I'm typing sef, I'm not safe) grin. But full protest and online campaign will not be heard. Oga read in between the lines now.

What pains me most is, it's the southerners (SARS Officers) that kill themselves (the southerners) the most. I can drive in the North for 2 months before seeing SARS once. But southerners don't like each other damma, so they kill themselves like goats then blame northerners everytime for their woes. As a SARS officer you can't try all these rubbish up north. They'll transfer you that same week.

Have you stopped Boko Haram up north?

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Shot Man In The Leg For Denying Him Access To His Phone (video) by Nobody: 6:56am On Sep 23, 2020
The monster these people are creating will soon hatch... Just a little more time. They should keep killing, maiming, oppressing, raping n robbing the poor n defenseless... They should continue while they still can. Its the food it needs to grow stronger
Re: Police Officer Shot Man In The Leg For Denying Him Access To His Phone (video) by sunsewa16: 6:57am On Sep 23, 2020
Mad people everywhere
Re: Police Officer Shot Man In The Leg For Denying Him Access To His Phone (video) by onyxo76(m): 7:14am On Sep 23, 2020
iamvictorbassey:

very very correct sir, there are returns being made to superior officers, I once watched a yoruba movie where your scenario played out to some extent. they can't try this is the north because the average northerner is ready to die anytime and can challenge them head on if they misbehave.

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Shot Man In The Leg For Denying Him Access To His Phone (video) by Donmori007: 7:14am On Sep 23, 2020
Hmmmm is this the way to go in this country?last week,a police man bash my rear car bumber, when I approach him,he said that he was going to shoot me and nothing will happen. I don't like the word "Force" in the Nigeria Police Force, it should be Nigeria Police Service.the "Force" is making some of them acting like a criminals.

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Shot Man In The Leg For Denying Him Access To His Phone (video) by MuhdSayyid(m): 7:24am On Sep 23, 2020
Subhanallah! This country is a living hell, nobody is safe. cry

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Shot Man In The Leg For Denying Him Access To His Phone (video) by Drizzy5001(m): 7:27am On Sep 23, 2020
Wicked people on uniform.
Re: Police Officer Shot Man In The Leg For Denying Him Access To His Phone (video) by tonididdy(m): 7:43am On Sep 23, 2020
Charmingrascal:
Until we start lynching their families these Police officers won't stop causing unnecessary injuries and pains to Nigerians.

Unlike them, we do not want blood on our hands
Re: Police Officer Shot Man In The Leg For Denying Him Access To His Phone (video) by vonlogon: 8:58am On Sep 23, 2020
saaphiere:
A Nigeria police officer has shot a man on his leg and broke his leg after he refused to grant them access to his phone.
Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ir2rqCr-K4

#EndSARS

Please tag Nigerian police on all their social media handles. This is a punishable act
Re: Police Officer Shot Man In The Leg For Denying Him Access To His Phone (video) by manunitedbabes: 9:01am On Sep 23, 2020
Information
Re: Police Officer Shot Man In The Leg For Denying Him Access To His Phone (video) by raphy(m): 9:38am On Sep 23, 2020
this one guys need to man up now. I think its high time we fight back this SARS tormenting youths with cut las and matchett cut off there hands so they wont be able to holf guns n kill innocent citizen again..

its too much .we with fight for our right no matter what happen after that we run hiding for our life.and we must dress like ninja while fighting them.

I don vex well.I remember what they did to me 6yrs ago at mush in.i pay 15k to bail myself.

period. guys are not smiling just imagind trying that with my siblings I will kill that officer in his sleep and I will starglk him home that day.

guy light My weed joor.
Re: Police Officer Shot Man In The Leg For Denying Him Access To His Phone (video) by don4real18(m): 10:07am On Sep 23, 2020
Awol1:
Does it mean the directive that the Police has no right to search your phone is a mere lip service?

And why are there usually no consequence for these extra judicial acts?

What is this na
Of course, it is lip service
Re: Police Officer Shot Man In The Leg For Denying Him Access To His Phone (video) by chriscrosss(m): 10:22am On Sep 23, 2020
Weeping..
Re: Police Officer Shot Man In The Leg For Denying Him Access To His Phone (video) by Swipa: 10:29am On Sep 23, 2020
Come quickly LORD JESUS and save us from this freak show.
Re: Police Officer Shot Man In The Leg For Denying Him Access To His Phone (video) by medolab90(m): 10:38am On Sep 23, 2020
Omo!!! What Kain of inhumane treatment is this This country is fuvked up.
Re: Police Officer Shot Man In The Leg For Denying Him Access To His Phone (video) by Elnathan454(m): 10:54am On Sep 23, 2020
Damn niggarz call themself police there are wearing the uniform to deceive people.
Re: Police Officer Shot Man In The Leg For Denying Him Access To His Phone (video) by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 23, 2020
anonimi:

Nigeria is nothing but its people, including you and your family as well as your friends.

Whatever you say, fvck Nigeria still
Re: Police Officer Shot Man In The Leg For Denying Him Access To His Phone (video) by BeigJawnson(m): 12:33pm On Sep 23, 2020
Comedian2019:
Yoruba leaders need to rise up and protect their people. In fact, all southern and middle belt leaders should do the needful. Not just milking their people and leaving them to their fate and allow those criminals have their way.
That's why I love northerners. You can't try this with their people and go free.

but bokoharam is trying what is more than these in tha north and yet get away with it and many northerners are displaced...
Re: Police Officer Shot Man In The Leg For Denying Him Access To His Phone (video) by vision2050: 12:39pm On Sep 23, 2020
Until we start to avenge on their immediate family to extended one. These officers will not have sense.
If we can't get them, we can get their families.
Re: Police Officer Shot Man In The Leg For Denying Him Access To His Phone (video) by Richie77: 1:12pm On Sep 23, 2020
Naija police are criminals but it's insane to argue with a team of criminal with a guns . Its illegal to check your fone but now that his leg is gone . Give him and collect when done.
Re: Police Officer Shot Man In The Leg For Denying Him Access To His Phone (video) by legba1(m): 1:15pm On Sep 23, 2020
iamvictorbassey:

your post is apt and on point..... the POPO doing the killing are our own language mates.....Abokis wont blink twice before setting that POPO van on fire.......we make too much noise and chestbeat.....our leaders know that...moments after the unfortunate incident, life continues again....until..... GBOSA...another of our friend is killed again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Officer Shot Man In The Leg For Denying Him Access To His Phone (video) by SKYQUEST(m): 2:55pm On Sep 23, 2020
iamvictorbassey:

This makes a lot of sense

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Shot Man In The Leg For Denying Him Access To His Phone (video) by RealZizou(m): 3:31pm On Sep 23, 2020
Just imagine that leg is gone....It was on this forum i posted about my ordeal with the highways Mopol officers and some stupid people start calling me names by not dragging the matter with them....Get well soon bro
N.B:The fear of Nigeria police is the beginning of long life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Dead In Wedding Massacre In Thailand As 'Drunk' Groom Shoots Wife / Anthony Onome: Nigerians Mourn EndSARS Protester Stabbed To Death In Abuja / Assassins Kill Man In Front Of His Pregnant Wife And Children In Edo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.