Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,410 members, 7,843,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Police Officer Shot Man In The Leg For Denying Him Access To His Phone (video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officer Shot Man In The Leg For Denying Him Access To His Phone (video) (56247 Views)

Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) / Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding / Policeman Shooting At A Cow Shot Man Dead On Christmas Day (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officer Shot Man In The Leg For Denying Him Access To His Phone (video) by SexytorresE(f): 6:15pm On Sep 23, 2020
If I pray it won’t work cos prayer is a scam ; but I wish they die mysteriously
Re: Police Officer Shot Man In The Leg For Denying Him Access To His Phone (video) by Comedian2019: 7:29pm On Sep 23, 2020
BeigJawnson:

but bokoharam is trying what is more than these in tha north and yet get away with it and many northerners are displaced...
Do you pay Boko haram salary from taxpayer's money?
That comparison does not fit in.
Re: Police Officer Shot Man In The Leg For Denying Him Access To His Phone (video) by nyiamfrank: 6:11am On Sep 24, 2020
Awol1:
Does it mean the directive that the Police has no right to search your phone is a mere lip service?

What is this na

where did you get that?
Re: Police Officer Shot Man In The Leg For Denying Him Access To His Phone (video) by BeigJawnson(m): 8:23am On Sep 24, 2020
Comedian2019:

Do you pay Boko haram salary from taxpayer's money?
That comparison does not fit in.

dont tell me they dont get paid.... what can you tell me about amnesty given to repentant bokoharam militants, and yet tha same government still recruit them into tha military... so?
Re: Police Officer Shot Man In The Leg For Denying Him Access To His Phone (video) by Morohunmubo(m): 10:19am On Sep 25, 2020
cool cool Gradually we are becoming what people call us jungle.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sarkin Fulani Arrested In Ekiti As Police Unmask Notorious Kidnapper / I Was Sexually Abused In Sokoto By My Kidnappers – Patience Paul / Robbers Smash Baby On The Road While Robbing Mom (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.