Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,924 members, 7,952,723 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:20 PM

Obasanjo Is A Disgrace To Nigeria – Nabena, APC National Publicity Secretary - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Is A Disgrace To Nigeria – Nabena, APC National Publicity Secretary (21289 Views)

2023: We Have Not Decided On Mode Of Primaries - APC National Publicity Sec / APC Appoints Yekini Nabena As Acting National Publicity Secretary / Abubakar Sidiq Usman To Contest For APC National Publicity Secretary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Is A Disgrace To Nigeria – Nabena, APC National Publicity Secretary by emmykingzy: 11:20pm On Sep 22, 2020
I would forever choose OBJ ''s third term to this calamity we have now.
None of your lineage will ever be able to unlace OBJ shoes.
Stupid Nabena abi na banana.
Re: Obasanjo Is A Disgrace To Nigeria – Nabena, APC National Publicity Secretary by JAMO84: 11:29pm On Sep 22, 2020
Achuwa1:
We got debt relief under obj unlike your oga tht got us indebted to the tune of 18.89trillion within fiver years of his tenure & we still have three more years to bear.
Obj brought us GSM unlike your oga that gave us recession twice as military head of state & as a civilian president.
Dem no born small Ghana well to be treating Nigerians like they are doing now in Ghana under obj regime unlike your oga tht can't even take any action against ghana.
I can go on to name other things but is a waste of time coz zombies are stuck with this regime.
GSM that Niger and Benin republic got before Nigeria. Even if Nigeria did not have president at the time, Mtn and others would still come and look for profit here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Is A Disgrace To Nigeria – Nabena, APC National Publicity Secretary by mattmogan88: 1:26am On Sep 23, 2020
SHAKING MY HEAD
Re: Obasanjo Is A Disgrace To Nigeria – Nabena, APC National Publicity Secretary by shegra58: 3:03am On Sep 23, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

https://www.independent.ng/obasanjo-a-disgrace-to-nigeria-nabena/

Nabeena are you okay? No
Anybody who's supporting this APC government or picking a fight with anyone who's against this government is a pure bastad
Re: Obasanjo Is A Disgrace To Nigeria – Nabena, APC National Publicity Secretary by CrownWale93(m): 5:46am On Sep 23, 2020
May Almighty God run your life as OBJ runs Nigeria during his tenure both as military Head of state and as a civilian president.

Oya say Amen�
Achuwa1:
We got debt relief under obj unlike your oga tht got us indebted to the tune of 18.89trillion within fiver years of his tenure & we still have three more years to bear.
Obj brought us GSM unlike your oga that gave us recession twice as military head of state & as a civilian president.
Dem no born small Ghana well to be treating Nigerians like they are doing now in Ghana under obj regime unlike your oga tht can't even take any action against ghana.
I can go on to name other things but is a waste of time coz zombies are stuck with this regime.
Re: Obasanjo Is A Disgrace To Nigeria – Nabena, APC National Publicity Secretary by sulaak(m): 5:53am On Sep 23, 2020
Golan007:

At the end of May 2007, Nigeria’s gross reserves stood at $43.13 billion – comprising the CBN’s external reserves of $31.5 billion, $9.43 billion in the Excess Crude Account, and $2.18 billion in Federal Government’s savings,” Ms. Okonjo-Iweala said.

The minister said the balance in the foreign reserves have been fluctuating over time in line with the swings of global crude oil prices in the international oil market.
According to her, the reality has been that since May 2007, oil prices reached a peak of $147 per barrel, the country’s reserves rose from $43.13 billion to peak at $62 billion in September 2008 during the Yar’adua/Jonathan Administration.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/174461-excess-crude-foreign-reserves-obasanjo-lied-says-okonjo-iweala.html

Use facts

Oil price under OBJ
Nominal Price Inflation Adjusted Price
1999 $16.56 $25.58
2000 $27.39 $41.02
2001 $23.00 $33.52
2002 $22.81 $32.69
2003 $27.69 $38.84
2004 $37.66 $51.39
2005 $50.04 $66.04

2006 $58.30 $74.59
2007 $64.20 $79.73

https://inflationdata.com/articles/inflation-adjusted-prices/historical-crude-oil-prices-table/

When Obasanjo took office in May 1999, Nigeria’s foreign reserves were just under $5bn. By the time he left in May 2007, it was $43bn. Debt was at its all time low

Nigeria reached a deal last October with the Paris Club, which includes the United States, Germany, France and other wealthy nations, that allowed it to pay off about $30 billion in accumulated debt for about $12 billion, an overall discount of about 60 percent.

The government said it paid a final installment of $4.5 billion on Friday, Reuters reported. It plans to use the money it saves to develop the country and reduce poverty.
https://www.nytimes.com/2006/04/22/world/nigeria-pays-off-its-big-debt-sign-of-an-economic-rebound.html

Now look at the mess Buhari has left Nigeria with external debt of $27 billion , growing internal debt of $60 billion and a currency that has tanked

In 2011 Buhari said that oil subsidies is fraud, yet he persisted with oil subsidies for 6 years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAriq3_2zaM&ab_channel=AriseNaija
Re: Obasanjo Is A Disgrace To Nigeria – Nabena, APC National Publicity Secretary by LegacyB: 6:40am On Sep 23, 2020
Danwakae:
Who is Nabena ?, Yoruba who are known with respect for elders , can DISrespect their elders for a slavery role, very bad, Not even Baba PMB can make such careless statement against well respected General
There must be something wrong with our nomenclature as a people. Respect someone Who cannot respect those in leadership Who can be also very intolerantNeed I remind you that he is also part of our problems?The only argument I would buy is that his regime performed better than this. But he doesn’t deserve any respect from an average Nigerian.
Re: Obasanjo Is A Disgrace To Nigeria – Nabena, APC National Publicity Secretary by israelmao(m): 7:08am On Sep 23, 2020
The pride of Oshiomhole,a man who thought everyone was his match ended where?
Re: Obasanjo Is A Disgrace To Nigeria – Nabena, APC National Publicity Secretary by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 23, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Ijaw bearing Yekini Dude is from Kwara

Rotimi Amaechi is from Lagos

Yeye people
Re: Obasanjo Is A Disgrace To Nigeria – Nabena, APC National Publicity Secretary by Kizzy224: 7:17am On Sep 23, 2020
This one him name na ribena hmmm
Re: Obasanjo Is A Disgrace To Nigeria – Nabena, APC National Publicity Secretary by Brushstrokes20: 7:39am On Sep 23, 2020
Another brainless buffoon!
Obj is a million miles ahead of the heartless, self serving, redundant dullard!
Re: Obasanjo Is A Disgrace To Nigeria – Nabena, APC National Publicity Secretary by clickwtB(m): 8:43am On Sep 23, 2020
A leader who had two terms under civilian and also tasted military rule.
One of the highest beneficiary of Nigeria.
He should not just become the divider in chief and commander in chief of criticism and ridicule while he made so many mistakes and his administration corruption laden!
Until the day President Buhari is said to be confirmedly corrupt he is still my number ONE!!!
People who think they can hide and be insulting people ,the day of reckoning is definitely coming.
No matter how old you are if you a thief you are a gonner for me!!!
Re: Obasanjo Is A Disgrace To Nigeria – Nabena, APC National Publicity Secretary by Bryanobi: 8:55am On Sep 23, 2020
Obj is Far Better........Nafdac, Efcc, Nddc, Nscdc. He created more jobs than this Scam #N.Power Fuel was in 60's Dollar was 200.........A beg the list plenty
Achuwa1:
Re: Obasanjo Is A Disgrace To Nigeria – Nabena, APC National Publicity Secretary by Perkins2018: 9:40am On Sep 23, 2020
Danwakae:
Who is Nabena ?, Yoruba who are known with respect for elders , can DISrespect their elders for a slavery role, very bad, Not even Baba PMB can make such careless statement against well respected General

You this godforsaken terrorist now think you can throw shades at the Yoruba because of politics?

Foolish almajiri! Nabena is ijaw.
Re: Obasanjo Is A Disgrace To Nigeria – Nabena, APC National Publicity Secretary by Perkins2018: 9:42am On Sep 23, 2020
Danwakae:

How ? , Either Yoruba or Edo , seems they zone it to the South south , Yekini Nabena , does Bayelsa bears Yekini ?

Animal. Us south south Yoruba? Is mujahid Asari dokubo not ijaw?
Re: Obasanjo Is A Disgrace To Nigeria – Nabena, APC National Publicity Secretary by McLizbae: 11:55am On Sep 23, 2020
Danwakae:

Nabena na Youruba? Why you dull so!!?
Re: Obasanjo Is A Disgrace To Nigeria – Nabena, APC National Publicity Secretary by executive12: 12:51pm On Sep 23, 2020
Mr Nabena, you are the real disgrace for still supporting Buhari that is about to bring about the disintegration of Nigeria.
Re: Obasanjo Is A Disgrace To Nigeria – Nabena, APC National Publicity Secretary by Adau123(m): 12:59pm On Sep 23, 2020
You are also a disgrace to the World
Re: Obasanjo Is A Disgrace To Nigeria – Nabena, APC National Publicity Secretary by orisa37: 1:58pm On Sep 23, 2020
YEKINI NABENA IS TALKING NONSENSE. WHERE HAS HE EVER WORKED IN THE FG?
Re: Obasanjo Is A Disgrace To Nigeria – Nabena, APC National Publicity Secretary by Danwakae(m): 12:39am On Sep 24, 2020
LegacyB:
There must be something wrong with our nomenclature as a people. Respect someone Who cannot respect those in leadership Who can be also very intolerantNeed I remind you that he is also part of our problems?The only argument I would buy is that his regime performed better than this. But he doesn’t deserve any respect from an average Nigerian.

If Baba OBJ doesn't deserve any respect despite his efforts that made him better than current govt , what will Baba Buhari deserve ?, Becuase the person insulting Baba is part of the present govt.
Re: Obasanjo Is A Disgrace To Nigeria – Nabena, APC National Publicity Secretary by Danwakae(m): 10:27am On Sep 24, 2020
McLizbae:

Nabena na Youruba? Why you dull so!!?

I only guess because of his name and the Yorubas have always been the ones insulting great Baba OBJ publicly , if u aren't dull , proove me wrong...
Re: Obasanjo Is A Disgrace To Nigeria – Nabena, APC National Publicity Secretary by visionex: 6:47am On Sep 25, 2020
Achuwa1:

We were slightly above 12trillion indebted of the whole of PDP 16 years & 18.89 trillion of Buhari 5 years in office so far.
You can work out the difference in years & amount considering Buhari still have 3 years to go.
ignore that fool my br
Re: Obasanjo Is A Disgrace To Nigeria – Nabena, APC National Publicity Secretary by McLizbae: 3:57pm On Feb 15, 2021
Danwakae:

I only guess because of his name and the Yorubas have always been the ones insulting great Baba OBJ publicly , if u aren't dull , proove me wrong...

You guess? Bros you dull die! Even if I try to proof anything to you, na waste of time.

So if you think I lie, say you no dull die, show us the data or anything at all that proofs or show that Yorubas have always been the ones insulting great Baba OBJ publicly?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Protesters Burn US Flag In Kano Over Anti-Islam Film / PDP Disowns Dokpesi, Says Apology To Nigerians His Personal Opinion / Fulani People Actually Do Have Sex With Their Cow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.