Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,802 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Oyegun: Obaseki’s Victory Shows Egocentric Politicking Can Be Defeated - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyegun: Obaseki’s Victory Shows Egocentric Politicking Can Be Defeated (27382 Views)

Obaseki's Victory: Why Ambode Couldn't Fight Tinubu / Adeleke’s Victory Shows We’ll Reclaim All Stolen Mandate – PDP, Atiku, CUPP / "Fayemi’s Victory Shows Nigerians Are Happy With Buhari" – Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyegun: Obaseki’s Victory Shows Egocentric Politicking Can Be Defeated by Dizzyrascal(m): 5:30pm On Sep 23, 2020
sharonihemena:
How Oshiomole that was so loved by the people as NLC President turned to an overnight Emperor is still beyond me. I’ve indicated interest in taking it as a Research topic in my PhD sha.
then I have to congratulate you in advance on your PhD because you can't go wrong with that particular choice.... cool

1 Like

Re: Oyegun: Obaseki’s Victory Shows Egocentric Politicking Can Be Defeated by Goziesolar: 6:12pm On Sep 23, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Obaseki should thank God that President Mohammadu Buhari is the one in power and not Obasanjo or Goodluck Jonathan, else Pastor Ize Iyamu would have been the chief supervisor of that election, dressed in DSS uniform.

Obaseki and the PDP should thank God that Nigeria has a President who acts like a father to all, irrespective of your party, state or philosophy.

The best elections ever in Nigeria were all done under the watch of President Buhari.

This should tell everyone, including the enemies of Nigeria, that President Buhari is a man of peace, man of integrity and man of the people.

He's neither interested in Silver and Gold nor Oil and fame. All he's interested in is the wellbeing of the masses.

MODIFIED

Goodluck Jonathan's and the PDP's hands were tied because the people overwhelmingly voted Comrade Oshiomole.

Remember he was rigged out by the PDP on April 14 2007? It took the intervention of the Tribunal, under Justice Peter Umeadi, and the Courts to send Professor Osunbor and the PDP packing.

So repeating the same rigging would have been a waste of time and resources for the PDP in 2012 as they knew the fraud would be resisted like 2007.

He tried it for Governor Fayose and succeeded.

PDP really destroyed this country.

Thank God for President Mohammadu Buhari.

God bless the President.
God bless the Patriots.
God bless Nigerians.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
who supervised the broad day rigging in osun and the judicial robbery of IMO state
Re: Oyegun: Obaseki’s Victory Shows Egocentric Politicking Can Be Defeated by AllOfUsAtManna(f): 6:33pm On Sep 23, 2020
Yebosola:

Werey eda, Afonja kill u there,am sure u are in Afonja land after leaving your poto land to escape your kerosene sharing land, omo ale jatijati
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j
rule 2
bias mods keep shielding them
Re: Oyegun: Obaseki’s Victory Shows Egocentric Politicking Can Be Defeated by TheoStatesman(m): 6:46pm On Sep 23, 2020
So truly what rochas said is true
That some apc members worked against ize- iyamu.
Apc is too early for this kind of crisis
Re: Oyegun: Obaseki’s Victory Shows Egocentric Politicking Can Be Defeated by christopher123(m): 6:50pm On Sep 23, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

This is what happens when one tries to engage a nincompoop in a decent discourse having forgotten that the required intellectual capacity to handle such is lacking. I think your senseless diatribe can be overlooked.

What is lacking here obviously is education and I sincerely think you need it. It will help to change your myopic views about life generally. You're too little - minded kiddo !

Bye !

blablabla
Re: Oyegun: Obaseki’s Victory Shows Egocentric Politicking Can Be Defeated by Mathantics: 7:45pm On Sep 23, 2020
sharonihemena:
How Oshiomole that was so loved by the people as NLC President turned to an overnight Emperor is still beyond me. I’ve indicated interest in taking it as a Research topic in my PhD sha.

Same with Rochas
Re: Oyegun: Obaseki’s Victory Shows Egocentric Politicking Can Be Defeated by Eriokanmi: 7:49pm On Sep 23, 2020
mbaboy:
Even the APC members worked for Obaseki what a leader he is.
why won't they? I'm apc myself and I voted obaseki. Obaseki picked a nomination form to run under the apc. He nevet decamped. He went to visit buhari after he picked the nomination form to officially inform him. The abrakadabra of Oshiomhole led to obaseki's disqualification.He moved to the pdp and we moved with him. He's a true and rare leader.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyegun: Obaseki’s Victory Shows Egocentric Politicking Can Be Defeated by udy4real(m): 8:11pm On Sep 23, 2020
Offpoint1:
Available for sale, UK used.

Pay on delivery within Lagos
Re: Oyegun: Obaseki’s Victory Shows Egocentric Politicking Can Be Defeated by Offpoint1: 8:40pm On Sep 23, 2020
udy4real:
58k is the last price
Re: Oyegun: Obaseki’s Victory Shows Egocentric Politicking Can Be Defeated by OfficialAPCNig: 1:15pm On Sep 25, 2020
Yebosola:

Werey eda, Afonja kill u there,am sure u are in Afonja land after leaving your poto land to escape your kerosene sharing land, omo ale jatijati
Sorry, I am in Lagos not afonja land.

1 Like

Re: Oyegun: Obaseki’s Victory Shows Egocentric Politicking Can Be Defeated by sofiscatedmoron: 1:35pm On Sep 25, 2020
Yebosola:

Ewedu goblin morons

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ayuba Wabba: El-Rufai Hired 50 Truckloads Of Thugs To Attack Protesting Workers / Ten Modular Refineries Reach Advanced Stage – Presidency / Nollywood Is So Popular In Kenya - Reno Omokri Shares Vacation Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.