Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Bbnaija: I Love Nengi And I Dont Care What The World Thinks – Ozo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: I Love Nengi And I Dont Care What The World Thinks – Ozo (807 Views)

I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy / Video: Dorathy Gave Brighto Mouth Action, Ozo Doesn’t Love Nengi-big Brother Naija / Dammy Krane Flaunts New Hairstyle: I know Say I no Fine, I Dont Mind You Copying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: I Love Nengi And I Dont Care What The World Thinks – Ozo by LePrezident(m): 6:59pm On Sep 22, 2020

Ozo, the 15th and last housemate to be evicted from this season’s BBNaija reality television show had a sit down chat with Ebuka and made some interesting revelations.

Ebuka asked about his friendship with Dorathy which at a point confused a lot of viewers as to what the true definition of that association was.

Ozo answered saying, “Dora and I bonded right from the get-go, on the first day in the BBNaija house… and we have been close ever since.”

“Let’s talk about Nengi, what was it that you saw? And when did you start feeling like, okay, this is where I am going to die?” Ebuka quizzed the ex-housemate.

“I think it was on my birthday in the house when I was giving everyone compliments and I said to her that I feel like she is a strong person… that her one attribute alone of being strong draws me close to her,” Ozo replied.

Ebuka then asked him why he did not stop pursuing Nengi even though she wasn’t showing signs of giving in to his advances.

Ozo replied saying that as long as he loved her and was willing to go the full mile for her, and he didn’t care what the world thought about him.

Watch the full interview here; https://africaatrandom.com/bbnaija-i-love-nengi-and-i-dont-care-what-the-world-thinks-ozo/
Re: Bbnaija: I Love Nengi And I Dont Care What The World Thinks – Ozo by Madibah(m): 7:17pm On Sep 22, 2020
Keep simping bro..
God go help you
Re: Bbnaija: I Love Nengi And I Dont Care What The World Thinks – Ozo by GreaterFuture1(m): 7:25pm On Sep 22, 2020
Good 4 you I guess, I hope she loves you too, even tho I don't know who you are or who Nengi is. Nengi could even be a man and I wouldn't know, cos that name Sounds very Masculine
Hmmmn... NENGI
Re: Bbnaija: I Love Nengi And I Dont Care What The World Thinks – Ozo by FunkyAlhaji2015: 1:15am On Sep 23, 2020
Laycon has enjoyed Nengi's sumptuous body more day Ozo. Ozo is a disgrace

If I have a dog I will name it Ozo so that it can be following me around.

A waste of handsomeness. Anyway handsome men no dey get sense
Re: Bbnaija: I Love Nengi And I Dont Care What The World Thinks – Ozo by Nobody: 2:19am On Sep 23, 2020
Ozo use your head not your heart when you are in a game. You got all it took but ruined your game with your heart

(1) (Reply)

Newly Crowned Miss Supermodel Worldwide Nigeria 2020/21 / Neo Bbnaija Throws Party To Celebrate Ozo’s Deal With Juventus. VIDEO / See Hot Pictures Of The Baddest Twerker On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.