Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Multi Taxation: Obiano Is Sitting On Our Neck And We Can’t Breath - Onyedika - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Multi Taxation: Obiano Is Sitting On Our Neck And We Can’t Breath - Onyedika (13273 Views)

Father Mbaka: Governor Obiano Is God's Blessing To Anambra State (Photos) / Arthur Eze: ‘Obiano Is A Small Fry’ / Obiano Is An Igala Man From Ibaji LGA, Kogi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Multi Taxation: Obiano Is Sitting On Our Neck And We Can’t Breath - Onyedika by ABOVEDELAW: 4:30am On Sep 23, 2020
Re: Multi Taxation: Obiano Is Sitting On Our Neck And We Can’t Breath - Onyedika by swoter99: 4:54am On Sep 23, 2020
Worse Governor so far, Drunkard

2 Likes

Re: Multi Taxation: Obiano Is Sitting On Our Neck And We Can’t Breath - Onyedika by Nobody: 6:52am On Sep 23, 2020
A lesson to the Anambra people, money is not everything, get involved in politics, choose the leaders you want.

Don't let people impose bad leadership on you, see the suffering you re experiencing and your money cannot help you.

I prefer going to Lagos to buy stuff even though Onitsha is closer.

1 Like

Re: Multi Taxation: Obiano Is Sitting On Our Neck And We Can’t Breath - Onyedika by gariepinus: 10:43am On Sep 23, 2020
Nonsense.. U must pay ur tax..
Re: Multi Taxation: Obiano Is Sitting On Our Neck And We Can’t Breath - Onyedika by Fabulousl0l(m): 10:46am On Sep 23, 2020
achierosion:
The worst hit are Awada, Obosi... In fact the entire Onitsha, Obiano never talk wetin Anambra people do to him.

There's a enough money to turn this Around.

That Agbero and touts is the worst part of it.

Those Agberos and touts are from Ebonyi state bro
Anambra always play big brothers, dunno why?
Re: Multi Taxation: Obiano Is Sitting On Our Neck And We Can’t Breath - Onyedika by Fabulousl0l(m): 10:50am On Sep 23, 2020
achierosion:
people are willing to pay taxes if their money can be use to better their lives, Ebonyi people willingly pay taxes because by next month the results will surface.

Do you know that he arrested someone who is using his money to patch some potion of Onitsha-Owerrie road.

Obiano is wicked.

Bro, Obiano is a god compare to Umeahia
In Ebonyi state, people pay tax like hell
He even started demolishing people houses, houses that are old, if you will not renovate it
My in law have been crying since last month, they gave him 2weeks to start renovating or less they will pull the building down

1 Like

Re: Multi Taxation: Obiano Is Sitting On Our Neck And We Can’t Breath - Onyedika by Champele(m): 1:53pm On Sep 23, 2020
TabletMan:
obiano is a failure .
Niger street
Bida road
okwei street
Kano street
Johnson street
New market road
Old market road
All the above roads leads to main market and all of them is very very bad. Yet we have different types of Agbero collecting money even from people who carry load on their head.
Next year Obiano will come there to campaign for soludo
Here is Niger street to confirm your claim. Terrible government

Re: Multi Taxation: Obiano Is Sitting On Our Neck And We Can’t Breath - Onyedika by Udyawanga: 1:54pm On Sep 23, 2020
Am a witness to this muilt taxation, once went to Onitsha main market to buy goods, after buying d goods, boarded keke from market to upper iweka, d crude way those agbero boys harassed me and insisted that I will pay for those goods. I thought is a joke, before I reacted, they ve offloaded my goods. I just pay them. As I abt moving about five poles again, other group stopped me and demanded for other money. I also paid. I thought the keke driver will challenge them but I realized dat those kekes are also afraid. I wept bitterly inside my heart. Who can we complain to? I don't even know if d government is aware of d happening. So so bad

1 Like

Re: Multi Taxation: Obiano Is Sitting On Our Neck And We Can’t Breath - Onyedika by achierosion(m): 3:25pm On Sep 23, 2020
Fabulousl0l:

Bro, Obiano is a god compare to Umeahia
In Ebonyi state, people pay tax like hell
He even started demolishing people houses, houses that are old, if you will not renovate it
My in law have been crying since last month, they gave him 2weeks to start renovating or less they will pull the building down
Any house that is old ought to be renovated to give the state a facelift or u remove it.
Ebonyi people sees reasons why they're paying taxes.

1 Like

Re: Multi Taxation: Obiano Is Sitting On Our Neck And We Can’t Breath - Onyedika by achierosion(m): 3:29pm On Sep 23, 2020
Fabulousl0l:

Those Agberos and touts are from Ebonyi state bro
Anambra always play big brothers, dunno why?
Oga those Agberos are evenly distributed... Every Eastern states have a substantial shares not Ebonyi.

Obosi guys control all the Mgbuka axis while the rest community comes out to fetch their own money.

I live everywhere.
Re: Multi Taxation: Obiano Is Sitting On Our Neck And We Can’t Breath - Onyedika by Cjrane2: 3:42pm On Sep 23, 2020
achierosion:
The worst hit are Awada, Obosi... In fact the entire Onitsha, Obiano never talk wetin Anambra people do to him.

There's a enough money to turn this Around.

That Agbero and touts is the worst part of it.

Awada and Okpoko are some of the places where the worst tax evaders live. In the past, the state government simply refused to do any roads or infrastructure there. But today, the entire state is remembered during roads construction season.

Yet i still cannot understand why people in Awada and Okpoko hate to pay taxes unless they are hounded by tax enforcement taskforce. Yet the same people have buildings and businesses in other states where they gladly pay their taxes!

1 Like

Re: Multi Taxation: Obiano Is Sitting On Our Neck And We Can’t Breath - Onyedika by oneeast3: 3:45pm On Sep 23, 2020
[s]
achierosion:
The worst hit are Awada, Obosi... In fact the entire Onitsha, Obiano never talk wetin Anambra people do to him.here's a enough money to turn this ArounThat Agbero and touts is the worst part of it.
[/s]

Ifeanyi go back to your backward ebonyi state. There are more ebonyi people living in Anambra than ebonyi people living in ebonyi. Why?

1 Like

Re: Multi Taxation: Obiano Is Sitting On Our Neck And We Can’t Breath - Onyedika by achierosion(m): 3:48pm On Sep 23, 2020
Cjrane2:

Awada and Okpoko are some of the places where the worst tax evaders live. In the past, the state government simply refused to do any roads or infrastructure there. But today, the entire state is remembered during roads construction season.

Yet i still cannot understand why people in Awada and Okpoko hate to pay taxes unless they are hounded by tax enforcement taskforce. Yet the same people have buildings and businesses in other states where they gladly pay their taxes!

One man told me in Awada that govt asked all the Landlord to pay only N150k each to enable govt to work all the roads in that area but they refused, saying that the money will be shared to all the tenant... Na there wahala started and govt see the opportunity to zap.

Suffering on top money.
Re: Multi Taxation: Obiano Is Sitting On Our Neck And We Can’t Breath - Onyedika by achierosion(m): 3:50pm On Sep 23, 2020
oneeast3:
[s][/s]

Ifeanyi go back to your backward ebonyi state. There are more ebonyi people living in Anambra than ebonyi people living in ebonyi. Why?
Taa Nwa-ofe miri gbafo here, who invited u to where sane people are discussing?
Re: Multi Taxation: Obiano Is Sitting On Our Neck And We Can’t Breath - Onyedika by oneeast3: 3:51pm On Sep 23, 2020
In ebonyi state they are dying of Guineaworm because they don't have ordinary drinking water. Most places in ebonyi don't even have access roads, no hospital, no school etc. Ifeanyi go and lift up your back home state.

[s]
achierosion:
One man told me in Awada that govt asked all the Landlord to pay only N150k each to enable govt to work all the roads in that area but they refused, saying that the money will be shared to all the tenant... Na there wahala started and govt see the opportunity to zap.Suffering on top money.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Multi Taxation: Obiano Is Sitting On Our Neck And We Can’t Breath - Onyedika by ojesymsym: 3:54pm On Sep 23, 2020
Strange, just as you said it would be.

Goke7:

this thread no go pass 4 pages, if it reaches 5, na miracle. But if it elsewhere, chai e go reach 20. , they are the real mvp
Re: Multi Taxation: Obiano Is Sitting On Our Neck And We Can’t Breath - Onyedika by oneeast3: 3:54pm On Sep 23, 2020
achierosion:
g?

Stupid idiot, see your people being butchered by herdsmen because of insecurity in ebonyi state but you have not commented on the thread because you ran to live in Anambra. Anuofia

https://www.nairaland.com/6136665/lady-butchered-fulani-herdsmen-abakaliki

1 Like

Re: Multi Taxation: Obiano Is Sitting On Our Neck And We Can’t Breath - Onyedika by achierosion(m): 4:02pm On Sep 23, 2020
oneeast3:

Stupid idiot, see your people being butchered by herdsmen because of insecurity in ebonyi state but you have not commented on the thread because you ran to live in Anambra. Anuofia

https://www.nairaland.com/6136665/lady-butchered-fulani-herdsmen-abakaliki
imagine what you are using to make fun.

U are insane.
Re: Multi Taxation: Obiano Is Sitting On Our Neck And We Can’t Breath - Onyedika by oneeast3: 4:04pm On Sep 23, 2020
[s]
achierosion:
imagine what you are using to make fun.
U are insane.
[/s]

You are an idiot. I am not making a fun of it, but drawing your attention to it since you refused to be on that thread, instead you are here. Learn to pay more attention on things that concern your state. See another thread where you should be instead of being here. Anuofia

https://www.nairaland.com/6128923/ebonyi-accident-36-persons-feared

1 Like

Re: Multi Taxation: Obiano Is Sitting On Our Neck And We Can’t Breath - Onyedika by xcellentgraphic: 4:12pm On Sep 23, 2020
achierosion:
Anambra is very beautiful in the sky, just don't look down, travel from Nnewi to Awka and small tears will drop from your eyes.

Lol
Re: Multi Taxation: Obiano Is Sitting On Our Neck And We Can’t Breath - Onyedika by Miracle1991: 4:14pm On Sep 23, 2020
All their five governors are doing the same thing.
#ipobarecriminals
Re: Multi Taxation: Obiano Is Sitting On Our Neck And We Can’t Breath - Onyedika by oneeast3: 4:14pm On Sep 23, 2020
xcellentgraphic:
I thought they said anambra and enugu are next to heaven.....they are even showing us big buildings from the states....I'm shock seeing this news.

Anambra and Enugu are the best places in the SE. But don't dare go to ebonyi state, because even ordinary drinking water you can't find, you will suffer Guineaworm in your body if you spend a day in ebonyi if you eat or drink in that state. It is a very backward state with 85% poverty rate, high illiteracy rate, no access to health facilities, no schools, most parts of state doesn't have access roads, etc. This explains why 80% of ebonyi population are living in Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Multi Taxation: Obiano Is Sitting On Our Neck And We Can’t Breath - Onyedika by Firespitterz: 4:22pm On Sep 23, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
I have been on NL for a while and I have never come across a thread on igbos tackling their leaders

You must be blind. You think we are you abobaku miscreants? No section of the country criticize their leaders more than Igbo people. Open your tribalistic ewedu eyes

1 Like

Re: Multi Taxation: Obiano Is Sitting On Our Neck And We Can’t Breath - Onyedika by FOXDOSSIER: 4:36pm On Sep 23, 2020
oneeast3:

Anambra and Enugu are the best places in the SE. But don't dare go to ebonyi state, because even ordinary drinking water you can't find, you will suffer Guineaworm in your body if you spend a day in ebonyi if you eat or drink in that state. It is a very backward state with 85% poverty rate, high illiteracy rate, no access to health facilities, no schools, most parts of state doesn't have access roads, etc. This explains why 80% of ebonyi population are living in Anambra.

Lol
Re: Multi Taxation: Obiano Is Sitting On Our Neck And We Can’t Breath - Onyedika by LLobiorah: 4:50pm On Sep 23, 2020
oneeast3:

Lol
E no go stop investors o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

El-rufai On Boko Haram / Fulani Herdsmen: Okorocha Appeals To Buhari To Intervene / Umahi: Ebonyi Can Never Be Part Of Biafra, We Are Better In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.