Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Colonel D.C. Bako Buried (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Colonel D.C. Bako Buried (Photos) (37661 Views)

Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) / Governor Zulum Donates House, N20M To Late Col. D.C. Bako’s Wife, Children / Sadiya Magatakarda Wamakko Is Dead And Buried (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Colonel D.C. Bako Buried (Photos) by biomedixexcel(m): 10:55pm On Sep 22, 2020
wonder233:
The Borno state governor announced a donation of N20m to the family. While that isn't wrong, but how about the other low ranking ordinary soldiers who have died in the same crisis? Those whose meager salaries and benefits wasn't even anything compared to that of the Colonel.

I heard about 67 army officers died in the attack
Re: Colonel D.C. Bako Buried (Photos) by AlwaysMotun: 11:11pm On Sep 22, 2020
Strong men in our country are falling... God where art thou? Please, help us!
Re: Colonel D.C. Bako Buried (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 11:17pm On Sep 22, 2020
BornSnner9:
We don't know them all but we owe them all..

R.i.p to all fallen heroes
Who is 'we'? Nigger speak for yourself. You owe them, I dont owe them shít. They get paid. No one is doing free work . The work sef no be say dem dey do am . One idiot will call you bloody meanwhile the real bad asses are rhere making him and his colleagues bloody yet dem no get mouth talk for that one.

1 Like

Re: Colonel D.C. Bako Buried (Photos) by lincs25(m): 11:39pm On Sep 22, 2020
Nepotism we take Nigeria no where, even in Military you continue hearing one side names whether for good or bad! cry
Re: Colonel D.C. Bako Buried (Photos) by ochiosa(m): 11:39pm On Sep 22, 2020
I wonder what will be happing to the ordinary soldiers if this rag tag armies can be killing high ranking officers like Christmas chicken like this.
Re: Colonel D.C. Bako Buried (Photos) by grandpoh(m): 11:42pm On Sep 22, 2020
Rip colonel
You fought real hard for a nation and it failed you
May your sacrifices not go in vain
Re: Colonel D.C. Bako Buried (Photos) by ikennamadu1(m): 11:49pm On Sep 22, 2020
col bako... the colonel boko haram dey fear... rest in peace boko haram nightmare
Re: Colonel D.C. Bako Buried (Photos) by daewoorazer(m): 11:51pm On Sep 22, 2020
Martins8102:
bladddy phuuuuul

Your papa wey born you, and your mama wey carry ur dirty ass for belle, both of them are phools wink
Re: Colonel D.C. Bako Buried (Photos) by ogaemma: 12:00am On Sep 23, 2020
Damboa, why are Soldier's always ambushed in Damboa.
The last time over 38 soldier's was killed there.
Are we really winning the war?
Re: Colonel D.C. Bako Buried (Photos) by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:34am On Sep 23, 2020
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

Farewell mY Boss..
Farewll My Commander..
Oga Bako i pray that Almighty Allah Grants you Al-Jannah Firdaus as your final resting abode, Amin.

#Devastated

1 Like

Re: Colonel D.C. Bako Buried (Photos) by Oritsewhandey(m): 12:47am On Sep 23, 2020
[/quote]
Some MOFO Islamist within the army. Only God knows if some informers hinted the LUNATICS, ahead!
Rest in Peace, dear colonel. May God console your family, in Jesus's name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Colonel D.C. Bako Buried (Photos) by Oritsewhandey(m): 12:48am On Sep 23, 2020
[/quote]
Some MOFO Islamist within the army. Only God knows if some informers hinted the LUNATICS, ahead!
Rest in Peace, dear colonel. May God console your family, in Jesus's name.
Amen.
Re: Colonel D.C. Bako Buried (Photos) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:55am On Sep 23, 2020
That face suppose rest in peace.
Re: Colonel D.C. Bako Buried (Photos) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:56am On Sep 23, 2020
grandpoh:
Rip colonel
You fought real hard for a nation and it failed you
May your sacrifices not go in vain

Where im fight? yeye quota officers.
Re: Colonel D.C. Bako Buried (Photos) by mattmogan88: 1:14am On Sep 23, 2020
SHAKING MY HEAD
Re: Colonel D.C. Bako Buried (Photos) by Nobody: 1:19am On Sep 23, 2020
Elfaris:
OUR HEROES. WE WILL NEVER FORGET. RIJF.
grin
Re: Colonel D.C. Bako Buried (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 3:21am On Sep 23, 2020
KingAzubuike:
This guy looks scary.. looks like those Sudanese army generals.

By the way only the commisoned officers get befitting burials. The non Commissioned officers get thrown into the nearest pit and covered with sand.
Lol. So dis is de first time u are seeing a Black soldier. Come to North
Re: Colonel D.C. Bako Buried (Photos) by rastafarian: 3:24am On Sep 23, 2020
They don kill one southerner again o, it's only Christian they killed in North East why nah.
Re: Colonel D.C. Bako Buried (Photos) by mamaafrik(m): 4:38am On Sep 23, 2020
haaaaa,ileeiaye imulemofo,just in 3 days,one craze man con talk say make i go join army ,Edeni kure sir,
I feel there should be opportunity for army guys to ask for redeployment into any other arm of the Force,whether Airforce or Navy,
Re: Colonel D.C. Bako Buried (Photos) by mamaafrik(m): 4:40am On Sep 23, 2020
rastafarian:
They don kill one southerner again o, it's only Christian they killed in North East why nah.
are you sure he is a Southern Christian,Ciroma Bako,buried in 3 days don't look like a Christian Southern
Re: Colonel D.C. Bako Buried (Photos) by gnykelly(m): 4:48am On Sep 23, 2020
kstyle2:
So sad. I want to say something. I've heard about drones that can shoot missiles as well as monitor movements of people. I watched one of the best series ever, Jack Ryan and the American Air Force officers were at their base in America and had some drones in Syria. The drones had cameras and despite being way up into the sky, it could still show clear videos of people moving. They actually used it to track the movement of a terrorist.
Now, we know Boko Haram have their base in sambissa, why can't we purchase these drones, use it to attack them thereby reducing the chances of loss of lives of personnel. Some members have been captured right, now see if you can extract information to know how this group us been financed. Once you cut off their supply of funds, you've hid Boko Haram real hard

if things like this happens here. where will military top brass loot

2 Likes

Re: Colonel D.C. Bako Buried (Photos) by Jones4190(m): 5:42am On Sep 23, 2020
daewoorazer:
I don’t waste RIPs on partisan/neutral uniform men in power

If you don’t have a mouth to fight injustice, no I don’t respect you!
see mumu. phyton dance will sound locate you and your group terrorising the south east
Re: Colonel D.C. Bako Buried (Photos) by KingAzubuike(f): 5:48am On Sep 23, 2020
vickydevoka:

Lol. So dis is de first time u are seeing a Black soldier. Come to North
I mean those abokì soldiers wey don go far for rank. Their face dey always dey somehow.
Re: Colonel D.C. Bako Buried (Photos) by juman(m): 6:29am On Sep 23, 2020
He wasted his life.
Re: Colonel D.C. Bako Buried (Photos) by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 23, 2020
Sebi they are taken care of repentant bokoharam. Them never kill them. Boko boys should do more. After all, they are not terrorist.
Re: Colonel D.C. Bako Buried (Photos) by MightySparrow: 6:59am On Sep 23, 2020
Why is allah killing us in nigeria by using his servants boko jihadist?
Re: Colonel D.C. Bako Buried (Photos) by juman(m): 6:59am On Sep 23, 2020
How many more decades are they going to fight the fake war?
Re: Colonel D.C. Bako Buried (Photos) by israelmao(m): 7:00am On Sep 23, 2020
This is common sight in Buhari government,a man that remains stuck with failed service chiefs in spite of people's advice and disapproval.
Re: Colonel D.C. Bako Buried (Photos) by DeckeyLyrical(m): 7:01am On Sep 23, 2020
kstyle2:
So sad. I want to say something. I've heard about drones that can shoot missiles as well as monitor movements of people. I watched one of the best series ever, Jack Ryan and the American Air Force officers were at their base in America and had some drones in Syria. The drones had cameras and despite being way up into the sky, it could still show clear videos of people moving. They actually used it to track the movement of a terrorist.
Now, we know Boko Haram have their base in sambissa, why can't we purchase these drones, use it to attack them thereby reducing the chances of loss of lives of personnel. Some members have been captured right, now see if you can extract information to know how this group us been financed. Once you cut off their supply of funds, you've hid Boko Haram real hard

That is ONLY if they want to end it nah.. Some top top people dey cashout from there.
Re: Colonel D.C. Bako Buried (Photos) by generalwo(m): 7:18am On Sep 23, 2020
daewoorazer:
I don’t waste RIPs on partisan/neutral uniform men in power

If you don’t have a mouth to fight injustice, no I don’t respect you!
...... And who told you he didn't fight for injustice when he was alive??
Re: Colonel D.C. Bako Buried (Photos) by zikter(m): 7:27am On Sep 23, 2020
wonder233:
The Borno state governor announced a donation of N20m to the family. While that isn't wrong, but how about the other low ranking ordinary soldiers who have died in the same crisis? Those whose meager salaries and benefits wasn't even anything compared to that of the Colonel.

That is the way life is generally. You may consider it unfair but sadly, that is what it is. People can never be treated the same. There are different statuses and classes in the society and we have put up with it
Re: Colonel D.C. Bako Buried (Photos) by Maobichek: 7:41am On Sep 23, 2020
RIP Sir, you indeed fought for Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Hands Over To Osinbajo As He Travels Out / President Seeks To Cut Fuel Subsidies After Oil Decline / Jonathan Encourages Corruption In Nigeria - Tambuwal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.