Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Colonel D.C. Bako Buried (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Colonel D.C. Bako Buried (Photos) (37660 Views)

Abdulazeez Chibuzor Ude Is Dead & Buried (Photos) / Governor Zulum Donates House, N20M To Late Col. D.C. Bako’s Wife, Children / Sadiya Magatakarda Wamakko Is Dead And Buried (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Colonel D.C. Bako Buried (Photos) by danladijust: 8:16am On Sep 23, 2020
Rip
Re: Colonel D.C. Bako Buried (Photos) by Bimpe29: 10:19am On Sep 23, 2020
Inna lillahi wa ina ilehi rajiun!

Allahumo ighifirillahu war'amhu.
Re: Colonel D.C. Bako Buried (Photos) by Amumaigwe: 11:12am On Sep 23, 2020
Racoon:
Too bad & sad that a high ranking office of a colonel status must go this way given what it takes the nation to train him this far.Rest on sir.

On a second thought, the monster they dutifully groomed for the enemy is swallowing them one by one. Very sad.
Re: Colonel D.C. Bako Buried (Photos) by daewoorazer(m): 11:23am On Sep 23, 2020
generalwo:
...... And who told you he didn't fight for injustice when he was alive??

If he did speak against the tyranny by Buhari and Buratai, he for dey prison rightie
Re: Colonel D.C. Bako Buried (Photos) by daewoorazer(m): 11:24am On Sep 23, 2020
Jones4190:

see mumu. phyton dance will sound locate you and your group terrorising the south east

He-goat, I’m not even Igbo....and haven’t you seen northerners protesting against this government?

Use ur brain sometimes, it’s not meant to fill up ur empty skull
Re: Colonel D.C. Bako Buried (Photos) by ibechris(m): 3:23pm On Sep 23, 2020
It is hopeless defending Nigeria.

How can only Col Bako be mentioned while there are many others who just died. I know of the only son of a woman who died in this fight on Sunday and his name and that of others are not being listed but Col Bako.

Discrimination even in death what a country!
Re: Colonel D.C. Bako Buried (Photos) by surgical: 3:47pm On Sep 23, 2020
kstyle2:
So sad. I want to say something. I've heard about drones that can shoot missiles as well as monitor movements of people. I watched one of the best series ever, Jack Ryan and the American Air Force officers were at their base in America and had some drones in Syria. The drones had cameras and despite being way up into the sky, it could still show clear videos of people moving. They actually used it to track the movement of a terrorist.
Now, we know Boko Haram have their base in sambissa, why can't we purchase these drones, use it to attack them thereby reducing the chances of loss of lives of personnel. Some members have been captured right, now see if you can extract information to know how this group us been financed. Once you cut off their supply of funds, you've hid Boko Haram real hard
They are not ready to end bokoharam,if they want to,they know what to do
Re: Colonel D.C. Bako Buried (Photos) by generalwo(m): 3:53pm On Sep 23, 2020
daewoorazer:

If he did speak against the tyranny by Buhari and Buratai, he for dey prison rightie
....... I am very sure both you and i have spoken against tyranny and corruption in this country several times...... Why were we not jailed for it And also its not every time someone speaks against a bad government that they get crucified for it..... Show some mercy bro..... This man has kids and a family who loves him....... If he was your brother or relative, would you speak this way? Don't forget, you are not perfect in your own ways...... Yet God has never condemned you the way you are condemning your fellow man even in death....... Have a nice day sir.....
Re: Colonel D.C. Bako Buried (Photos) by daewoorazer(m): 4:30pm On Sep 23, 2020
generalwo:
....... I am very sure both you and i have spoken against tyranny and corruption in this country several times...... Why were we not jailed for it And also its not every time someone speaks against a bad government that they get crucified for it..... Show some mercy bro..... This man has kids and a family who loves him....... If he was your brother or relative, would you speak this way? Don't forget, you are not perfect in your own ways...... Yet God has never condemned you the way you are condemning your fellow man even in death....... Have a nice day sir.....

Why were we not jailed for it

Ans: because we are either a nobody OR we don’t work for the govt....ask Sowore, MaiLafiya, That Lance Corporal rotting away in the guard room et al.

If you can’t speak against injustice meted out on citizens, don’t take up job to end up feeding fat on their taxes.

Show some mercy bro..... This man has kids and a family who loves him

And an average Nigerian man with no job or whatsoever, constantly harassed by SARS, and pays handsomely for ugly electricity tariffs and oil prices, has no family right?

Stop thinking like the usual african and wake up from your religious shackles
Re: Colonel D.C. Bako Buried (Photos) by generalwo(m): 4:53pm On Sep 23, 2020
daewoorazer:

Ans: because we are either a nobody OR we don’t work for the govt....ask Sowore, MaiLafiya, That Lance Corporal rotting away in the guard room et al.

If you can’t speak against injustice meted out on citizens, don’t take up job to end up feeding fat on their taxes.

And an average Nigerian man with no job or whatsoever, constantly harassed by SARS, and pays handsomely for ugly electricity tariffs and oil prices, has no family right?

Stop thinking like the usual african and wake up from your religious shackles
....... U win everyday bro..... Yet the lord have mercy on you....... Sars are bad doesn't mean all force men are the same...... Some actually defend you with their lives while you sleep at night..... While you are feeding on delicious dishes, they are in the jungle trying to preserve whatever is left of this country..... Bros, I'm an African doesn't mean I should be blinded to the sacrifices some of these men make on my behalf on a daily basis....... It won't do any good condemning the dead sir....... Especially the one that died defending what's left of the peace u and I are enjoying today
Re: Colonel D.C. Bako Buried (Photos) by daewoorazer(m): 5:13pm On Sep 23, 2020
generalwo:
....... U win everyday bro..... Yet the lord have mercy on you....... Sars are bad doesn't mean all force men are the same...... Some actually defend you with their lives while you sleep at night..... While you are feeding on delicious dishes, they are in the jungle trying to preserve whatever is left of this country..... Bros, I'm an African doesn't mean I should be blinded to the sacrifices some of these men make on my behalf on a daily basis....... It won't do any good condemning the dead sir....... Especially the one that died defending what's left of the peace u and I are enjoying today

Bro, I shouldn’t have taken this up with you, just realized you’re one of our sweet religious brothers....peace!
Re: Colonel D.C. Bako Buried (Photos) by joelala(m): 6:29pm On Sep 23, 2020
You honestly still don't understand these guys are powered by some top guys in government; it's all politics. are you saying BH is mightier than the whole Nigerian army? Nigerian army that was used to restore sanity and power in Liberia that year, so is it BH that's within our territory that would be too difficult to curb...this shit is all politics.

kstyle2:
So sad. I want to say something. I've heard about drones that can shoot missiles as well as monitor movements of people. I watched one of the best series ever, Jack Ryan and the American Air Force officers were at their base in America and had some drones in Syria. The drones had cameras and despite being way up into the sky, it could still show clear videos of people moving. They actually used it to track the movement of a terrorist.
Now, we know Boko Haram have their base in sambissa, why can't we purchase these drones, use it to attack them thereby reducing the chances of loss of lives of personnel. Some members have been captured right, now see if you can extract information to know how this group us been financed. Once you cut off their supply of funds, you've hid Boko Haram real hard
Re: Colonel D.C. Bako Buried (Photos) by Martins8102(m): 4:24pm On Sep 26, 2020
daewoorazer:

Your papa wey born you, and your mama wey carry ur dirty ass for belle, both of them are phools wink
ztupid maggot

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Sacks Governor Umahi As Ebonyi South APC Senatorial Candidate / Nnamdi Kanu Wears Royal Attire As He Cherishes His Freedom. Photos / Buhari Hands Over To Osinbajo As He Travels Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.