Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,462 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Large NigeriansMustGo Protest To Be Held In South Africa TODAY - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Large NigeriansMustGo Protest To Be Held In South Africa TODAY (4275 Views)

Xenophobia: First Batch Of 320 Nigerians Set To Return From South Africa Today / Cancelled Polling Units Across Kano Where Re Run Will Be Held / Atiku Media Organization Accuses APC Of Planning Protest To Return Atiku To Amer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Large NigeriansMustGo Protest To Be Held In South Africa TODAY by Rosskii: 2:42am On Sep 23, 2020
RealEzee:
as in ehnn I Taya for people who absorb any thing thrown at them,there is just this mentality that some of our folks have to believe anything evil comes from Nigeria, they will be the first to join hand and cast stone at the entire country, whereas this are all anti media, dumb propaganda against Nigeria, they loud our faults and whisper our positive accomplishments.

Don't mind them. They are quick to slap the criminal tag on the Nigerian majority, but DARE to accuse THEM and THEIR families of being criminals and they would be up in arms, protesting. Selfish, conditioned people with no common sense.

4 Likes

Re: Large NigeriansMustGo Protest To Be Held In South Africa TODAY by OfoIgbo: 3:43am On Sep 23, 2020
4words:
They also call the igbos flat head over there too... kia igbos talk to your brothers to slow down. Let us tell ourselves the truth.

Too many countries want us out. Malaysia, Vietnam, india, Cyprus, ghana, uae, ghana, kenya, South africa etc infact me too I want out of Nigeria. We need to fuckinngg slit this country, I am tired abeg.

Igbos attitudes towards economy, way of life and respect for culture is just outright unacceptable, yet they feel they are the best and others are just hating unnecessarily. This attitude didn't start today.

Below is a video of Ahmadu Bello on igbos as about 1950s even though I do not agree with all but still it's been say even before independence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_odAy4rVz8

Yet you do not want to give them their own country.

Yorubas have exported their criminal behaviour to SA.

Igbos who are the most intelligent black ethnic group don't need anyone's love. All Igbos need is their country, and we will show Africa what success is all about.

South Africa, Nigeria and the others will be coming a distant second, to an Igbo country. So I don't give a crap about anyone's hate.

Unfortunately at the moment, Nigeria has an illiterate president foisted on the nation, so his response too all these insults will be uncoordinated and incompetent as usual. Immediately ban MTN, ShopRite and other SA multinationals from operating in Nigeria and expelling SA and Ghanaian citizens from Nigeria, to start off with. Returning Nigerians can easily fill in the void.

1 Like

Re: Large NigeriansMustGo Protest To Be Held In South Africa TODAY by OfoIgbo: 3:49am On Sep 23, 2020
4words:

Oh please shut up, so because we helped them fight apartheid, they should open their eye and allow us destroy their country. They've moved past this and using it as a bait is getting stale.

Let us stop doing things they don't want in their country is it too hard for us?

Yorubas have destroyed Nigeria's image with human trafficking, cultism, skull mining, terrorism and other criminal behaviours

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Large NigeriansMustGo Protest To Be Held In South Africa TODAY by MyMilkshake(f): 5:27am On Sep 23, 2020
4words:

Oh please shut up, so because we helped them fight apartheid, they should open their eye and allow us destroy their country. They've moved past this and using it as a bait is getting stale.

Let us stop doing things they don't want in their country is it too hard for us?

I agree.
Re: Large NigeriansMustGo Protest To Be Held In South Africa TODAY by YEBOmadiba: 5:47am On Sep 23, 2020
RealEzee:
where was the Zulu warrior during the apartheid tho and other African nations came to your aid , where was the Zulu warrior when the whites took over tho?smh

There's a reason Zulus are known all over the world cool Google it. Whats your tribe again? undecided
Re: Large NigeriansMustGo Protest To Be Held In South Africa TODAY by YEBOmadiba: 5:59am On Sep 23, 2020
Desgidi99:
My problem with 9ja government is that they won't act smart o......After they start killing innocent Nigerian they will start begging....If they kill us there we can also kill them here

How many South Africans do you know?
Re: Large NigeriansMustGo Protest To Be Held In South Africa TODAY by YEBOmadiba: 6:02am On Sep 23, 2020
-

Re: Large NigeriansMustGo Protest To Be Held In South Africa TODAY by cocolacec(m): 6:29am On Sep 23, 2020
MyMilkshake:

Thank you for the birthday wish cheesy

I hear Nigerians have taken their cultism to SA, most times they are killing themselves.

Even in Europe ,Nigerians are killing themselves.

1 Like

Re: Large NigeriansMustGo Protest To Be Held In South Africa TODAY by edoairways: 7:45am On Sep 23, 2020
Rosskii:

You lack basic common sense and critical ability. Ok, in all these crimes you've named, how many Nigerians do it, compared to the number of Nigerians who simply go out daily to earn an honest living?

If you had a working brain, you would put that figure at less than 0.1%..

On your street, how many drug dealers live there?

How many people on your street sell fake products for a living?

If you were honest, the number would be ZERO or close to ZERO.

So how the hell can you then imagine that in any given country, the MAJORITY of Nigerians there would be criminals who sell drugs and fake products?

Did they all hold a meeting and decide to flood those countries?

People like you lack basic common sense. By your own senseless calculations and logic, YOU TOO and your entire family, or majority of your family, must comprise CRIMINALS.

''Others'' have complained. What the fck does that mean?

How does that translate to ''majority of Nigerians are criminals'' in those countries?

If say they were 100,000 Nigerians in India, and just 1,000 are committing crimes, will Nigerians' criminal activities not be in the news every day?

Will ''others'' still not complain about Nigerians?

Will that mean the majority of Nigerians in India are criminals?

Just use your damn brain for once in your life!
. You still don't know that the country is been sterotyped because of the few bad eggs around? You haven't asked why it is difficult for many Nigerians to get visa compared to other countries? You haven't asked yourself why inspite of those excelling, the image of the country is still bad globally?. Probably you seat at the comfort of your room typing nonsense while the reality on ground shows that many Nigerians had soil our image globally. You are such a disappointment to even support their actions indirectly instead of condemning it. You are a big disgrace to the entire human race. The screenshot from today's post speaks volume of what those bad eggs are doing

Re: Large NigeriansMustGo Protest To Be Held In South Africa TODAY by ruggedtimi(m): 8:18am On Sep 23, 2020
ERockson:
Igbos have messed up Nigeria image
wat abut Ed* and Yor*ba guys
Re: Large NigeriansMustGo Protest To Be Held In South Africa TODAY by edoairways: 8:58am On Sep 23, 2020
Yebosola:

Oro buruku lenu eye,shio,are u a drug dealer? I know u will answer me by been invective and raining course on Tinubu as usual, waiting!!!
First of all this platform's official language is English language not Yoruba. Secondly, your hatred for Tinubu didn't make you reason logically or ask a reasonable question. Thirdly, you don't treat a problem from the stem rather from the root. Fourthly, mortal man has been given freewill
Re: Large NigeriansMustGo Protest To Be Held In South Africa TODAY by Madibah(m): 9:45am On Sep 23, 2020
Yebosola:

Look at this miscreant, life are at danger, u are vomiting gibberish.

Na your papa dey vomit gibberish
Re: Large NigeriansMustGo Protest To Be Held In South Africa TODAY by Bkayyy: 10:08am On Sep 23, 2020
ERockson:
Igbos have messed up Nigeria image
Then join the movement for the actualization of their country. If you can't do that then STFU.
First of all Ndigbo are not the only expatriates in South Africa. As for your tribalism, they don't see it there, all they know is Nigeria.
Even if they manage to kick some group of people out of their country, know this, Igbo will be the last to leave there.
We are the citizens of earth and no nation has the God given right to deny us stay in their country.
Remember your protest against us in Lagos? Did we leave?
The world is ours and nobody can dictate where we choose to stay and do our business which are legit by the way and contribute to the hosts economy.

1 Like

Re: Large NigeriansMustGo Protest To Be Held In South Africa TODAY by 4words: 10:11am On Sep 23, 2020
RealEzee:
please don't be silly here, I asked a simple question, where was the Zulu warrior then abi it's now Zulu warrior get liver?

Do you want to tell me it's all Nigerians doing what they accused the entire Nigerians over there of? Do you want to tell me no SA person is into this crimes too? Abeg don't be delusional, what stop their law enforcement from prosecuting and deporting erring immigrants, abi they don't have?
Y'all think all Nigerians indulge in criminal activities worldwide without the host practically involved? Keep dreaming!

There are times you can discern when some issues is fueled by pure prejudice, when law abiding Nigerians are caught in the cross fire will you tell me they deserve it or yeah since Nigerians are painted bad all together they should be meted the same fate? Wake up!

Even when a member in your family err doesn't that translate to all well behave members of your family, isn't that individual chastised abi I will chastise the entire family ? Abeg guy just dey jejeli, I'm not one to just succumb to such anti media.

You are still delusional and can't smell the coffee. That Zuju can not fight then doesn't mean they won't be able to fight now. Change is constant so that your question on Zulu is stupid.

What one Nigerian does outside the country affect all. As what ever affects the neck, affects the function of the head and other parts of the body in one way or the other. And as the say bad always overshadow good most times, that is if 5 Nigerians are do good and 2 Nigerians are doing bad, focus will be on the bad since nobody enjoys bad behaviour.

How come it's always Nigeria the host country is always using to bad out of the hundreds of countries around the world?

as for the family analogy, if my younger brother keeps misbehaving outside and we the family member refuses to correct him or chastise him, evenaturally people will start blaming the family he comes from for not training he properly. .. they will blame his mother, blame his father in short blame the entire family because apple doesn't fall far from there tree.

Lastly, keep deceiving yourself about media hype, is that how the world loves nigeria to the point where all the media "propaganda" will be about Nigeria? Wake up boy, there is no smoke with out fire. Too many countrit's are complaining about our people in their countries that should tell you something. Wake up and stop being delusional

I hope you are smarter now.
Re: Large NigeriansMustGo Protest To Be Held In South Africa TODAY by 4words: 10:26am On Sep 23, 2020
Rosskii:

Dumbito, YOU TOO must be a criminal.

Aren't you Nigerian?

Since in your dumb and stupid head, majority of us are criminals and drug dealers and prostitutes, then that applies to your mother, father and siblings too, or at least majority of YOUR family. You cannot be immune from everyone else. What makes you special?

If YOU or your father visits SA or Ghana, I would be right to assume that you and your father are criminals, correct?

Frigging dunce.

You still ain't smart.

I am sure you are aware of the adage that says, bad manners corrupt good morals. Irrespective of how much the good we do in other countries, so long there are bad element that are equally working hard to tarnish our image the good might not be evident.

So that myself and my father will not be tagged criminals that's why I am shouting and begging that we correct our brothers involved in criminal activities, yet you are too delusional with blind support that you are finding it difficult to correct them.

We can't continue to support bad behaviour all in the name of its my brother or sister... because if we don't correct them, we will all be tagged same and that's what is currently playing out in some countries now. So let's do the right thing before other countries join.

I hope you are smarter now
Re: Large NigeriansMustGo Protest To Be Held In South Africa TODAY by Muna4real(f): 10:26am On Sep 23, 2020
MASTAkiLLAh:
Black South Africans have been a problem to that country since the days of Adam. The only luck they have is that whites settled and developed their country’s infrastructure. The blacks are so lazy and always exhibit a victim mentality thereby blaming everyone for their problems except themselves. cool

As in ehh. If you look at the people spearheading this stupid protests, you will see that they are all blacks. Black South Africans are the most stupid and useless set of blacks in the world. A disgrace to the black nation. Anyways, it's better for Nigerians to come back home before they loose their lives to stupid and useless people.

2 Likes

Re: Large NigeriansMustGo Protest To Be Held In South Africa TODAY by Bkayyy: 10:32am On Sep 23, 2020
Muna4real:

As in ehh. If you look at the people spearheading this stupid protests, you will see that they are all blacks. Black South Africans are the most stupid and useless set of blacks in the world. A disgrace to the black nation. Anyways, it's better for Nigerians to come back home before they loose their lives to stupid and useless people.
Especially the ones that call themselves "Zulu" or whatever, the nonentities can't understand that success comes from hardwork and good thinking.
They just can't understand that an immigrant can be successful without being into drugs like them. Looking closely at them, you'll see the reason the Boers treated them like the animals they are before Gaddafi and Nigeria made the worst mistake of helping to unleash them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Large NigeriansMustGo Protest To Be Held In South Africa TODAY by 4words: 10:33am On Sep 23, 2020
OfoIgbo:

Yet you do not want to give them their own country.

Yorubas have exported their criminal behaviour to SA.

Igbos who are the most intelligent black ethnic group don't need anyone's love. All Igbos need is their country, and we will show Africa what success is all about.

South Africa, Nigeria and the others will be coming a distant second, to an Igbo country. So I don't give a crap about anyone's hate.

Unfortunately at the moment, Nigeria has an illiterate president foisted on the nation, so his response too all these insults will be uncoordinated and incompetent as usual. Immediately ban MTN, ShopRite and other SA multinationals from operating in Nigeria and expelling SA and Ghanaian citizens from Nigeria, to start off with. Returning Nigerians can easily fill in the void.

I would have loved to dignify you with a long reply but after reading your response twice, I realise its not worth it.

What is with the unnecessary chest beating. . "Igbo the most intelligent" come on now, on what ground and basis? Let if say we agree, why not go use the intelligence to better the life of the people currently occupying the igbo territory, the others are ok with not being as intelligent all they want is to live a life devoid of economic sabotage, ethnic and cultural respect. Is that too much to ask?

Oh I am write long again.
Re: Large NigeriansMustGo Protest To Be Held In South Africa TODAY by MyMilkshake(f): 10:36am On Sep 23, 2020
cocolacec:

Even in Europe ,Nigerians are killing themselves.

shocked shocked
Re: Large NigeriansMustGo Protest To Be Held In South Africa TODAY by Bkayyy: 10:37am On Sep 23, 2020
4words:

I would have loved to dignify you with a long reply but after reading your response twice, I realise its not worth it.

What is with the unnecessary chest beating. . "Igbo the most intelligent" come on now, on what ground and basis? Let if say we agree, why not go use the intelligence to better the life of the people currently occupying the igbo territory, the others are ok with not being as intelligent all they want is to live a life devoid of economic sabotage, ethnic and cultural respect. Is that too much to ask?

Oh I am write long again.
I think the Corona pandemic answered your question of their success benefiting those at home.
While some of you were busy attacking bread vans and stealing food plus one million boys. A certain region was busy sharing palliatives

2 Likes

Re: Large NigeriansMustGo Protest To Be Held In South Africa TODAY by Muna4real(f): 10:39am On Sep 23, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

I guess the Americans are also stupid because they have a serious problem with Mexican and Colombian drug cartels.

Do you say the same about them?

Have you ever seen the Americans March to the Mexican or Columbian embassy asking to deport their their citizens ? Have you ever seen them fight on social media and insult themselves over drugs? Or have you ever seen the Americans tag every Mexican or Columbian a drug peddler or a drug dealer. Their prostitution level is even worse. No country can beat their records, but yet they live peacefully in America. Have you now seen that black South Africans are the most foolish people in the world?

3 Likes

Re: Large NigeriansMustGo Protest To Be Held In South Africa TODAY by 4words: 10:44am On Sep 23, 2020
Bkayyy:

I think the Corona pandemic answered your question of their success benefiting those at home.
While some of you were busy attacking bread vans and stealing food plus one million boys. A certain region was busy sharing palliatives

You see why I said I don't want to type long?

I know it's going to be a waste of time, trying to educate you.
Re: Large NigeriansMustGo Protest To Be Held In South Africa TODAY by Ades1234(m): 11:03am On Sep 23, 2020
MyMilkshake:

Clearly SA is far better if they do not want to come home, I blame Buhari

We are the problem,
The way we accused our government in socal media give them room to mar handle us,
Have u ever see Ghana, southafrica ,and other country talk bad of there government in the social media?

1 Like

Re: Large NigeriansMustGo Protest To Be Held In South Africa TODAY by jesmond3945: 11:14am On Sep 23, 2020
yanabasee:
They should all return to Nigeria na.....

I won't even blame those countries.....I hate to stick around where I am rejected.....

Haba...... S/A, Ghana, Kenya and so many African countries are using the social media to talk down on Nigerians and all we'll do is to blame the government....

Bring your business back to Nigeria....

If you're schooling there, return back to Nigeria and use the private Universities or public schools...Before you get killed by some stupid people who hates you because you are a Nigerian.
God bless you brother
Re: Large NigeriansMustGo Protest To Be Held In South Africa TODAY by MyMilkshake(f): 11:24am On Sep 23, 2020
Ades1234:

We are the problem,
The way we accused our government in socal media give them room to mar handle us,
Have u ever see Ghana, southafrica ,and other country talk bad of there government in the social media?

Right now in SA there's a popular hashtag called #voetsekANC. It means F**K off ANC. They always criticise their government but there the government listens.
Re: Large NigeriansMustGo Protest To Be Held In South Africa TODAY by bossvinqualad25(m): 12:24pm On Sep 23, 2020
Our people should just find their way back to Nigeria , if you in need of land in ifo and abeokuta in Ogun State check my signature for my contact
Re: Large NigeriansMustGo Protest To Be Held In South Africa TODAY by soilsista(f): 12:57pm On Sep 23, 2020
I fully support this!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2021 Budget: Taraba State To Spend ₦139 Billion / RUMORS: Nnamdi Kanu Pronounced Dead?? / The Moment Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Knelt Down With A Disabled Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.