Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,388 members, 7,812,148 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

Large NigeriansMustGo Protest To Be Held In South Africa TODAY - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Large NigeriansMustGo Protest To Be Held In South Africa TODAY (4273 Views)

Xenophobia: First Batch Of 320 Nigerians Set To Return From South Africa Today / Cancelled Polling Units Across Kano Where Re Run Will Be Held / Atiku Media Organization Accuses APC Of Planning Protest To Return Atiku To Amer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Large NigeriansMustGo Protest To Be Held In South Africa TODAY by tobechi74: 10:47pm On Sep 22, 2020
The same way we told Ghanians to pack and go those days.
What goes around come around
Re: Large NigeriansMustGo Protest To Be Held In South Africa TODAY by ednut1(m): 11:11pm On Sep 22, 2020
Why always Nigerians. Malaysia, Vietnam, india, Cyprus, ghana, uae, ghana, kenya, South africa we dey there causing wahala. What is all this gan gan

3 Likes

Re: Large NigeriansMustGo Protest To Be Held In South Africa TODAY by ERockson: 11:13pm On Sep 22, 2020
Igbos have messed up Nigeria image

4 Likes

Re: Large NigeriansMustGo Protest To Be Held In South Africa TODAY by YEBOmadiba: 11:17pm On Sep 22, 2020
MASTAkiLLAh:
you're confused sir. I have blamed Nigerians and told you the Ghana/Rwanda matter is another thing entirely which I’m not ready to talk about here. But you see South Africans especially the blacks (apart from the lovely girls who love us too)..... Tuehhhhh sh*t

I always see those same SA girls support the men beat up Nigerians. The same Nigerians who cant even win a fist fight against a single South African man - Zulu warrior blood at work cool. I'll count your lovely girls (fans) at the march tomorrow - I'm sure there'll be plenty (as always). They'll miss your drug money though once you're gone. cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Large NigeriansMustGo Protest To Be Held In South Africa TODAY by edoairways: 11:21pm On Sep 22, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

Do you understand that these drugs are targeted at young people who are not matured enough to make the decisions you are demanding of them? Do you know that Nigerians make young ladies drug-dependent so they can tie them to prostitution and human trafficking?

These allegations don't only come from South Africa.
Were those kids forced to buy drugs?. What are their parents doing to prevent this menace?
Re: Large NigeriansMustGo Protest To Be Held In South Africa TODAY by YEBOmadiba: 11:23pm On Sep 22, 2020
edoairways:

Were those kids forced to buy drugs?. What are their parents doing to prevent this menace?

Their parents are marching to the Nigerian embassy to put an end to the problem, so why are you crying?
Re: Large NigeriansMustGo Protest To Be Held In South Africa TODAY by edoairways: 11:23pm On Sep 22, 2020
ednut1:
Why always Nigerians. Malaysia, Vietnam, india, Cyprus, ghana, uae, ghana, kenya, South africa we dey there causing wahala. What is all this gan gan
Our attitude is really bad except for few. Those bad eggs among us are exhibiting the same bad trait they had when they were in Nigeria
Re: Large NigeriansMustGo Protest To Be Held In South Africa TODAY by edoairways: 11:24pm On Sep 22, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

Their parents are marching to the Nigerian embassy to put an end to the problem, so why are you crying?
Why should I cry? SA hates us so no big deal.
Re: Large NigeriansMustGo Protest To Be Held In South Africa TODAY by WannaHowzit(m): 11:28pm On Sep 22, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

I always see those same SA girls support the men beat up Nigerians. The same Nigerians who cant even win a fist fight against a single South African man - Zulu warrior blood at work cool. I'll count your lovely girls (fans) at the march tomorrow - I'm sure there'll be plenty (as always). They'll miss your drug money though once you're gone. cry

Funny! grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Large NigeriansMustGo Protest To Be Held In South Africa TODAY by psyco: 11:29pm On Sep 22, 2020
A wiseman once said "Relocation is better than death".
In today's world countries have no morals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Large NigeriansMustGo Protest To Be Held In South Africa TODAY by persius555(m): 11:30pm On Sep 22, 2020
These south Africans are really stupid. If it's true that foreigners run the drug circle, apprehend them and deport them immediately or send them to prison for the rest of their lives.

If not, they should please spare the world all these rantings.

2 Likes

Re: Large NigeriansMustGo Protest To Be Held In South Africa TODAY by 4words: 11:31pm On Sep 22, 2020
ERockson:

Like the crave for money just beat me. Getting money at all cost, disregarding host community, ethic and culture.

Honestly we need to slow down this thing is just embarrassing and painful

1 Like

Re: Large NigeriansMustGo Protest To Be Held In South Africa TODAY by WannaHowzit(m): 11:32pm On Sep 22, 2020
justfortoday:

There are south Africans that commit crimes too, and the issue of drugs they always talk about, its not as if Nigerians are force feeding them with drugs in SA, if there's no demand, there won't be supply.

Is this how you reason? undecided So you will also sell drugs to vulnerable people if they came to you? Something is wrong with u.
Re: Large NigeriansMustGo Protest To Be Held In South Africa TODAY by Benevento(m): 11:42pm On Sep 22, 2020
in as much as I hate to say this, target Igbos only.

they are the only ethnic group guilty of those allegations.

Drug trafficking.
prostitution.
human trafficking.

beat them up (don't kill them) and deport them.

1 Like

Re: Large NigeriansMustGo Protest To Be Held In South Africa TODAY by YEBOmadiba: 11:44pm On Sep 22, 2020
persius555:
These south Africans are really stupid. If it's true that foreigners run the drug circle, apprehend them and deport them immediately or send them to prison for the rest of their lives.

If not, they should please spare the world all these rantings.

I guess the Americans are also stupid because they have a serious problem with Mexican and Colombian drug cartels.

Do you say the same about them?
Re: Large NigeriansMustGo Protest To Be Held In South Africa TODAY by MyMilkshake(f): 12:29am On Sep 23, 2020
WannaHowzit:

Is this how you reason? undecided So you will also sell drugs to vulnerable people if they came to you? Something is wrong with u.

I'm also shocked

1 Like

Re: Large NigeriansMustGo Protest To Be Held In South Africa TODAY by RealEzee(m): 12:33am On Sep 23, 2020
tobechi74:
The same way we told Ghanians to pack and go those days.
What goes around come around
hope you're aware the same Ghanaians started it in 1969 before Nigeria did theirs during shagaris time, the back and forth won't end any time soon but I hope it does

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Large NigeriansMustGo Protest To Be Held In South Africa TODAY by RealEzee(m): 12:44am On Sep 23, 2020
Scrolling thru some comments I see some becoming tribal bigots already, like seriously this is now a tribal thing? Smh

For the SA guys, what baffles me is how it's concluded that Nigerians are your problem, like for real can you categorically tell me all the guys peddling drugs there are Nigerians, it's just Nigerians in those crimes stated right? Like for real none of your guys are into it right, cos u can't tell me some of your people are not part of it even the ring leaders, a foreigner will just come and become a drug lord without the aid of an indigene or even the indigene been the very lord at the helm of things ? Smh.

my fear is that even the law abiding Nigerians maybe caught in the cross fire.

5 Likes

Re: Large NigeriansMustGo Protest To Be Held In South Africa TODAY by Rosskii: 12:50am On Sep 23, 2020
edoairways:

Our attitude is really bad except for few. Those bad eggs among us are exhibiting the same bad trait they had when they were in Nigeria

This is COMPLETE GARBAGE. You are clearly a victim of anti-Nigerian PROPAGANDA.

To say or imply that the MAJORITY of Nigerians in these countries, are criminals, 'with a bad attitude', is a gross misrepresentation of the situation, and a BARE-FACED LIE.

In SA, Ghana, Kenya, China, India, USA, UK etc, the OVERWHELMING MAJORITY of Nigerians are law-abiding, hardworking business people, employees, or students.

In the United States, Nigerians have been rated the most successful ethnic group in terms of higher education, work, and earnings.

Higher than the Japanese, Chinese, English, Norwegian, French, German, and Dutch immigrants.

https://www.ozy.com/around-the-world/the-most-successful-ethnic-group-in-the-u-s-may-surprise-you/86885/

Stop being a dumb slave to propaganda.

11 Likes

Re: Large NigeriansMustGo Protest To Be Held In South Africa TODAY by 4words: 12:50am On Sep 23, 2020
They also call the igbos flat head over there too... kia igbos talk to your brothers to slow down. Let us tell ourselves the truth.

Too many countries want us out. Malaysia, Vietnam, india, Cyprus, ghana, uae, ghana, kenya, South africa etc infact me too I want out of Nigeria. We need to fuckinngg slit this country, I am tired abeg.

Igbos attitudes towards economy, way of life and respect for culture is just outright unacceptable, yet they feel they are the best and others are just hating unnecessarily. This attitude didn't start today.

Below is a video of Ahmadu Bello on igbos as about 1950s even though I do not agree with all but still it's been say even before independence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_odAy4rVz8

2 Likes

Re: Large NigeriansMustGo Protest To Be Held In South Africa TODAY by RealEzee(m): 12:50am On Sep 23, 2020
Benevento:
in as much as I hate to say this, target Igbos only.

they are the only ethnic group guilty of those allegations.

Drug trafficking.

prostitution.

human trafficking.

beat them up (don't kill them) and deport them.
what kind of rubbish talk is this really, what in world is wrong with you for such thinking?
what kind of tribal bigot are you for goodness sake? You lots keep dividing this country with such statements, will it be fair if I generalize your entire family by the stupid actions you portray, in as much as you want to be stupid, does that represent your entire family?
Deliver yourself from this madness.

3 Likes

Re: Large NigeriansMustGo Protest To Be Held In South Africa TODAY by RealEzee(m): 12:53am On Sep 23, 2020
YEBOmadiba:

where was the Zulu warrior during the apartheid tho and other African nations came to your aid , where was the Zulu warrior when the whites took over tho?smh

7 Likes

Re: Large NigeriansMustGo Protest To Be Held In South Africa TODAY by 4words: 12:53am On Sep 23, 2020
Rosskii:

To say or imply that the MAJORITY of Nigerians in these countries, are criminals, 'with a bad attitude', is a gross misrepresentation of the situation, and a BARE-FACED LIE.

In SA, Ghana, Kenya etc, the OVERWHELMING MAJORITY of Nigerians are law-abiding, hardworking business people.

You are the dumb one here, is it the same propaganda that is playing out in Dubai, Ghana, Kenya? See let's learn to accept that we are wrong, thats the first step to healing and getting a solution and not the blind patriotism that is leading us to doom

1 Like

Re: Large NigeriansMustGo Protest To Be Held In South Africa TODAY by Desgidi99(m): 12:58am On Sep 23, 2020
My problem with 9ja government is that they won't act smart o......After they start killing innocent Nigerian they will start begging....If they kill us there we can also kill them here
Re: Large NigeriansMustGo Protest To Be Held In South Africa TODAY by 4words: 12:58am On Sep 23, 2020
RealEzee:
where was the Zulu warrior during the apartheid tho and other African nations came to your aid , where was the Zulu warrior when the whites took over tho?smh

Oh please shut up, so because we helped them fight apartheid, they should open their eye and allow us destroy their country. They've moved past this and using it as a bait is getting stale.

Let us stop doing things they don't want in their country is it too hard for us?

1 Like

Re: Large NigeriansMustGo Protest To Be Held In South Africa TODAY by RealEzee(m): 1:12am On Sep 23, 2020
4words:

Oh please shut up, so because we helped them fight apartheid, they should open their eye and allow us destroy their country. They've moved past this and using it as a bait is getting stated.

Let us stop doing things they don't want in their country is it too hard for us?
please don't be silly here, I asked a simple question, where was the Zulu warrior then abi it's now Zulu warrior get liver?

Do you want to tell me it's all Nigerians doing what they accused the entire Nigerians over there of? Do you want to tell me no SA person is into this crimes too? Abeg don't be delusional, what stop their law enforcement from prosecuting and deporting erring immigrants, abi they don't have?
Y'all think all Nigerians indulge in criminal activities worldwide without the host practically involved? Keep dreaming!

There are times you can discern when some issues is fueled by pure prejudice, when law abiding Nigerians are caught in the cross fire will you tell me they deserve it or yeah since Nigerians are painted bad all together they should be meted the same fate? Wake up!

Even when a member in your family err does that translate to all well behave members of your family, isn't that individual chastised abi I will chastise the entire family ? Abeg guy just dey jejeli, I'm not one to just succumb to such anti media.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Large NigeriansMustGo Protest To Be Held In South Africa TODAY by RealEzee(m): 1:17am On Sep 23, 2020
Rosskii:

In SA, Ghana, Kenya, China, India, USA, UK etc, the OVERWHELMING MAJORITY of Nigerians are law-abiding, hardworking business people, employees, or students.

In the United States, Nigerians have been rated the most successful ethnic group in terms of higher education, work, and earnings.

Higher than the Japanese, Chinese, English, Norwegian, French, German, and Dutch immigrants.

https://www.ozy.com/around-the-world/the-most-successful-ethnic-group-in-the-u-s-may-surprise-you/86885/

as in ehnn I Taya for people who absorb any thing thrown at them,there is just this mentality that some of our folks have to believe anything evil comes from Nigeria, they will be the first to join hand and cast stone at the entire country, whereas this are all anti media, dumb propaganda against Nigeria, they loud our faults and whisper our positive accomplishments.

3 Likes

Re: Large NigeriansMustGo Protest To Be Held In South Africa TODAY by edoairways: 1:36am On Sep 23, 2020
Rosskii:

Mr man I express with fact not assumptions. Indeed there are bad eggs among us so deal with it. Drug smuggling, sales of fake products and among others are prevalent here in Nigeria. This is the same problem most countries complained about us. Instead of been ashamed of the menace perpetuated by our brothers in diaspora, you are here wailing. There are some things they shouldn't get into even if their host country ( citizens) stylishly allow it. The writer's reportage isn't different from what others had complained about Nigerians abroad.
Re: Large NigeriansMustGo Protest To Be Held In South Africa TODAY by Nobody: 1:40am On Sep 23, 2020
ERockson:
Passing the buck. And the Yoruba, Edo, Hausa, Delta, Calabar, Benue etc are saints.

1 Like

Re: Large NigeriansMustGo Protest To Be Held In South Africa TODAY by Nobody: 1:44am On Sep 23, 2020
Seun hope you’re seeing how your Nairaland is helping to lauder Nigerian image. When you invite the Kenya’s, SA and Ghanians to your site all because of traffic, this is the result you get.

I’ll keep saying it. Your site has really helped to cause tribal ewars among Nigerians to the extent of helping to destroy the image of Nigerians abroad. Most of the Xenophobic elements in the aforementioned countries gather here to sniff info about us, all thanks to the tribal battles here, which you’ve solely nurtured.

In due time, everyone will get their reward.

3 Likes

Re: Large NigeriansMustGo Protest To Be Held In South Africa TODAY by Rosskii: 2:26am On Sep 23, 2020
edoairways:

Mr man I express with fact not assumptions. Indeed there are bad eggs among us so deal with it. Drug smuggling, sales of fake products and among others are prevalent here in Nigeria.

You lack basic common sense and critical ability. Ok, in all these crimes you've named, how many Nigerians do it, compared to the number of Nigerians who simply go out daily to earn an honest living?

If you had a working brain, you would put that figure at less than 0.1%..

On your street, how many drug dealers live there?

How many people on your street sell fake products for a living?

If you were honest, the number would be ZERO or close to ZERO.

So how the hell can you then imagine that in any given country, the MAJORITY of Nigerians there would be criminals who sell drugs and fake products?

Did they all hold a meeting and decide to flood those countries?

People like you lack basic common sense. By your own senseless calculations and logic, YOU TOO and your entire family, or majority of your family, must comprise CRIMINALS.

This is the same problem most countries complained about us. Instead of been ashamed of the menace perpetuated by our brothers in diaspora, you are here wailing. There are some things they shouldn't get into even if their host country ( citizens) stylishly allow it. The writer's reportage isn't different from what others had complained about Nigerians abroad.

''Others'' have complained. What the fck does that mean?

How does that translate to ''majority of Nigerians are criminals'' in those countries?

If say they were 100,000 Nigerians in India, and just 1,000 are committing crimes, will Nigerians' criminal activities not be in the news every day?

Will ''others'' still not complain about Nigerians?

Will that mean the majority of Nigerians in India are criminals?

Just use your damn brain for once in your life!

6 Likes

Re: Large NigeriansMustGo Protest To Be Held In South Africa TODAY by Rosskii: 2:32am On Sep 23, 2020
4words:

You are the dumb one here, is it the same propaganda that is playing out in Dubai, Ghana, Kenya? See let's learn to accept that we are wrong, thats the first step to healing and getting a solution and not the blind patriotism that is leading us to doom

Dumbito, YOU TOO must be a criminal.

Aren't you Nigerian?

Since in your dumb and stupid head, majority of us are criminals and drug dealers and prostitutes, then that applies to your mother, father and siblings too, or at least majority of YOUR family. You cannot be immune from everyone else. What makes you special?

If YOU or your father visits SA or Ghana, I would be right to assume that you and your father are criminals, correct?

Frigging dunce.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Policeman Ordered Igbo Monarch To Lie Down At Gunpoint (photo) / Mention One Value,just One Value The North Adds To Nigeria / Bandits Invade Angwar Danko In Kaduna, Kidnap Villagers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.