Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,291 members, 7,811,868 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Bbnaija: "The Only Man I Want To Be Like Is My Father" - Ozo Shades Kiddwaya - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: "The Only Man I Want To Be Like Is My Father" - Ozo Shades Kiddwaya (1014 Views)

See How Much Hushpuppi Worth Before He Was Arrested Like Is Brother Otunba Cash / Timmy K MacNicol: I Regret My Marriage To An Old Man, I Pity Regina Daniels / BBNaija: The Look On Anto's Face As Lolu Takes A Photo With A Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: "The Only Man I Want To Be Like Is My Father" - Ozo Shades Kiddwaya by MsDoris(f): 10:09pm On Sep 22, 2020
"The Only Man I Want To Be Like Is My Father" - BBNaija Ozo Reacts To Kiddwaya's Claim That He Wants To Be Like Him
Newly evicted Big Brother Naija Lockdown housemate, Ozo, has reacted Kiddwaya's claim that he wants to be like him.

Recall few days ago during one of his media tours, Kiddwaya responding to questions asked about Nengi, had said that whenever Ozo looked at him, all he saw was a man he wanted to be like.

Well, Ozo who was recently evicted from the BBNaija commenced his media rounds today and has addressed Kiddwaya's statement.

According to Ozo, the claim is false, adding that, from the beginning of the show, he has always said he wanted to be like his father.

See full gist here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/09/the-only-man-i-want-to-be-like-is-my.html

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: "The Only Man I Want To Be Like Is My Father" - Ozo Shades Kiddwaya by OKorowanta: 10:12pm On Sep 22, 2020
Kiddwaya na really Kid..

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: "The Only Man I Want To Be Like Is My Father" - Ozo Shades Kiddwaya by Vyzz: 10:57pm On Sep 22, 2020
cool
Re: Bbnaija: "The Only Man I Want To Be Like Is My Father" - Ozo Shades Kiddwaya by nototribalist: 11:34pm On Sep 22, 2020
Ozo the mumuu wey disgrace himself all over Africa.

Nengi will get a police report against you if you near her when she's out.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: "The Only Man I Want To Be Like Is My Father" - Ozo Shades Kiddwaya by FunkyAlhaji2015: 1:06am On Sep 23, 2020
Is this how your father mentored you to be chasing a woman around senselessly??

Will a father be proud of a son that has no iota of self worth, respect or shame, harassing a woman around, a woman that has repeatedly told you she feels nothing for you. Such a waste of handsomeness.

All men need to be like Kiddwaya. Move in conquer and make the lady chase.

Kiddwaya could easily get any girl in the house he wanted. Women love the alpha male and detest simps

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: "The Only Man I Want To Be Like Is My Father" - Ozo Shades Kiddwaya by Nobody: 2:16am On Sep 23, 2020
Ozo learn to use your head not your heart when you are in a game. You really disappointed us.
Re: Bbnaija: "The Only Man I Want To Be Like Is My Father" - Ozo Shades Kiddwaya by Nobody: 2:17am On Sep 23, 2020
Ozo was like the most intelligent and handsome man in that house but he let his heart spoil his game
Re: Bbnaija: "The Only Man I Want To Be Like Is My Father" - Ozo Shades Kiddwaya by wany(f): 2:31am On Sep 23, 2020
FunkyAlhaji2015:
Is this how your father mentored you to be chasing a woman around senselessly??

Will a father be proud of a son that has no iota of self worth, respect or shame, harassing a woman around, a woman that has repeatedly told you she feels nothing for you. Such a waste of handsomeness.

All men need to be like Kiddwaya. Move in conquer and make the lady chase.

Kiddwaya could easily get any girl in the house he wanted. Women love the alpha male and detest simps

Stop fooling yourself alpha male na your pocket size.only 1% of women can say no to a billionaire son ,even your girl/wife go jappa from you to kidd.without money you can actually do nothing when it comes to women,the carrot you dangle is the money and the money is the confidence not the handsomest.get that in undecided
Re: Bbnaija: "The Only Man I Want To Be Like Is My Father" - Ozo Shades Kiddwaya by Nobody: 2:35am On Sep 23, 2020
wany:

Stop fooling yourself alpha male na your pocket size.only 1% of women can say no to a billionaire son ,even your girl/wife go jappa from you to kidd.without money you can actually do nothing when it comes to women,the carrot you dangle is the money and the money is the confidence not the handsomest.get that in undecided
please not all women are like that. Wonder where all these stereotypes comes from just because you met one materialistic girl. I have turned down many rich men i don't love for poor men i love. Money is not everything and this Kidd if he propose to me, i will say No. I don't just like him . i prefer Ozo, ozo is humble and well behaved. Call him a simp, i love him more like that.

(1) (Reply)

Mum Breaks Down In Tears As Her Daughter Buys Her A Car (Photos, Video) / I Am Looking For A Partner For My Mother, Twitter User Begins Search For Her Mum / Vector Calls Out Modeling Agency For Exploiting And Underpaying Staffs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.