Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Would You Sell The Land Where Your Parents Were Buried? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Sell The Land Where Your Parents Were Buried? (26324 Views)

'I Couldn't Have Children Because My Parents Were Brother And Sister' / A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him / Baby crawls out of the house to the highway while parents were fast asleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Sell The Land Where Your Parents Were Buried? by finaleeec: 10:33pm On Sep 22, 2020
From a family of 4 Children, as the head Child, 2 boys and one Girl .There was frequent demand for money from my Junior ones who are yet to find their bearing.

Today Bros Anything for me, tommorow Bros am broke etc. I decided to come up with an Idea to sample their opinion on what to do about our Dads One plot which has four rooms. Each person collects the room rent. As The house Maintenance is only done by me, others just come collect money and leave.

I organised a meeting asking what should be done about the House. One Male Suggested shop should be builts and be Rented out, the other male suggested a Developer should be called upon. The girl suggested that the whole land should be sold, same land her father is Buried.

After further delibrations the other two males agreed half plot should be Sold then part of the money realised be used to develop the remaining half plot on which there father is Buried while the remaining money is shared equally among the four Children.

The Girl Finnaly stands on her Decision that the whole plot of land be sold and money should be shared and her father's grave be removed.
What sort of response should one give to such a Child?

9 Likes

Re: Would You Sell The Land Where Your Parents Were Buried? by PureGoldh(m): 10:54pm On Sep 22, 2020
She should mellow down.....she is tryna be faster than her shadow

Seems she is from Judas Iscariot's lineage

122 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Would You Sell The Land Where Your Parents Were Buried? by Richy4(m): 11:49pm On Sep 22, 2020
Her father's grave removed? How does she proposed to do that? Does she have another place to relocate the bones?... What kind of PDP share the money is this?

169 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Would You Sell The Land Where Your Parents Were Buried? by adigun98(m): 11:57pm On Sep 22, 2020
That Kain girl be winch grin
Boss I'd advice you sell half plot and share the money but also advice your siblings to get a job not depend on the property your parents left behind cos if not they'd still come back to discuss how to sell the rest in a jiffy

153 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Would You Sell The Land Where Your Parents Were Buried? by VEXT: 12:19am On Sep 23, 2020
Na reason we no like to dey call women for men meeting ....

146 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Would You Sell The Land Where Your Parents Were Buried? by Opus85(m): 1:10am On Sep 23, 2020
Get a developer, reach an agreement with him and enjoy una life. All those mini flats developers build, landlord do have share in them. They might give you one flat or two, and you will still collect money for the long lease join.

7 Likes

Re: Would You Sell The Land Where Your Parents Were Buried? by jaytii(f): 1:31am On Sep 23, 2020
finaleeec:
From a family of 4 Children ,As the head Child ,2 boys and one Girl .There was frequent demand for money from my Junior ones who are yet to find there bearing.Today Bros Anything for me , tommorow Bros am broke etc ,I decided to come up with an Idea to sample there opinion on what to do about our Dads One plot which has four rooms ,Each person collect the room rent .As The house Maintenance is only done by me ,others just come collect money and leave .I organise a meeting asking what should be done about the House .One Male Suggested shop should be builts and be Rented out ,the other male suggest a Developer should be called upon ,The girl suggested that the whole land should be sold ,same land her father is Buried .After further delibrations the other two males agreed half plot should be Sold then part of the money realised be used to develop the remaining half plot on which there father is Buried while the remaining money is shared equally among the four Children .The Girl Finnaly stands on her Decision that the whole plot of land be sold and money should be shared and her father's grave be removed .What sort of response should one give to such a Child ?
Olx sell it grin

Zero chills

9 Likes

Re: Would You Sell The Land Where Your Parents Were Buried? by finaleeec: 5:41am On Sep 23, 2020
adigun98:
That Kain girl be winch grin
Boss I'd advice you sell half plot and share the money but also advice your siblings to get a job not depend on the property your parents left behind cos if not they'd still come back to discuss how to sell the rest in a jiffy
. Thanks so much .

1 Like

Re: Would You Sell The Land Where Your Parents Were Buried? by finaleeec: 5:44am On Sep 23, 2020
Richy4:
Her father's grave removed? How does she proposed to do that? Does she have another place to relocate the bones?... What kind of PDP share the money is this?
Absolutely she does not even Mentioned about the relocation of the Bones not cares about whatever that happens to the Grave .

2 Likes

Re: Would You Sell The Land Where Your Parents Were Buried? by Richy4(m): 5:59am On Sep 23, 2020
finaleeec:
Absolutely she does not even Mentioned about the relocation of the Bones not cares about whatever that happens to the Grave .

She knows that she will be getting married..maybe she doesn't want a situation where after she must have gotten married and u guys starts telling her that she has no share in the inheritance..that she is married..

But please don't let them disrespect the dead and his resting place desecrated because u guys wants money

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Sell The Land Where Your Parents Were Buried? by seproperties(m): 6:31am On Sep 23, 2020
finaleeec:
From a family of 4 Children ,As the head Child ,2 boys and one Girl .There was frequent demand for money from my Junior ones who are yet to find there bearing.Today Bros Anything for me , tommorow Bros am broke etc ,I decided to come up with an Idea to sample there opinion on what to do about our Dads One plot which has four rooms ,Each person collect the room rent .As The house Maintenance is only done by me ,others just come collect money and leave .I organise a meeting asking what should be done about the House .One Male Suggested shop should be builts and be Rented out ,the other male suggest a Developer should be called upon ,The girl suggested that the whole land should be sold ,same land her father is Buried .After further delibrations the other two males agreed half plot should be Sold then part of the money realised be used to develop the remaining half plot on which there father is Buried while the remaining money is shared equally among the four Children .The Girl Finnaly stands on her Decision that the whole plot of land be sold and money should be shared and her father's grave be removed .What sort of response should one give to such a Child ?
. @op ,Are you sure that your so called Sister is truly your father's Daughter? I mean are you quite sure your father is the real father of this your Sister ? ...No true Son or Daughter of a man would say Such ,It's only a Bastard Child that would say Such .You better make your findings very well .From my own Suggestion ,You must be very very careful about such Juniour Sister ,Anyone with such Intension could be desperate and not minding whatever happens ,By the way if I may ask does she has access to the Property Documents ? Is she Married ? If she ever has Access to the Property Document this one would just Negotiate sharp sharp for the sale and send Hire Assassin's against you guys .It's inside life ,Things Terrible are Happenings .I am quite sure she is not alone on this ,She must be discussing her Evil intension with some other People .I wonder what such of Daughter this one be ooo ,I can't imagine Proposing selling the portion of Property where my Father is Buried .Never. Be Careful.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Would You Sell The Land Where Your Parents Were Buried? by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 23, 2020
Damn, a DNA test is needed to be sure the girl is truly the dead man's daughter.
She ain't got no chill at all. grin

This is one of disadvantages of not burying the dead at cemetery.

One no fit sell land in peace and take money drink beer and chop nkwobi just because dead body dey for the land. Ike gwuru.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Would You Sell The Land Where Your Parents Were Buried? by seproperties(m): 12:17am On Sep 24, 2020
J111333:
Damn, a DNA test is needed to be sure the girl is truly the dead man's daughter.
She ain't got no chill at all. grin

This is one of disadvantages of not burying the dead at cemetery.

One no fit sell land in peace and take money drink beer and chop nkwobi just because dead body dey for the land. Ike gwuru.
. You are indeed right about the DNA .Even the Dead buried at the Cemetery , there are some Instances whereby new dead bodies are Placed on the old ones because there are no More Spaces at the Cemetery ,In another Instances ,Cemetery Keepers even dig the Dead and sell body parts .Men na waooo ,D living is not save ,the Dead too no save . But wait I no just understand u sir ,U mean one cannot find money to drink beer and chop nkwobi without selling land inherited ,I tire ,Oga ,Make person go work now .

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Would You Sell The Land Where Your Parents Were Buried? by tobechi74: 12:45am On Sep 24, 2020
Nigeria is a country where north care for cow and south care fore dead bone. More than Living

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Sell The Land Where Your Parents Were Buried? by Deb2020: 11:23pm On Sep 25, 2020
tobechi74:
Nigeria is a country where northerncare for cow and south ty care fore dead bone. More than Living
Meaning even those that care for there Parent during living once the parent die ,We should stop caring , Selling a land where they are buried does not mean anything according to you .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Sell The Land Where Your Parents Were Buried? by ednut1(m): 4:22am On Sep 26, 2020
I have seen many properties with buried bodies in it. They usually move it to a cemetery. But the thing with selling it is that by next year all the money would have gone and they will come back to beg you for money. Do not sell

37 Likes

Re: Would You Sell The Land Where Your Parents Were Buried? by finaleeec: 8:53pm On Oct 04, 2020
ednut1:
I have seen many properties with buried bodies in it. They usually move it to a cemetery. But the thing with selling it is that by next year all the money would have gone and they will come back to beg you for money. Do not sell
. Thanks so much for your input .The thing is that Half out of the one plot is intended to be sold while the remaining half where Late father is Buried will be Left .It's two wives the Deceased had ,First wife had 3 boys,Second wife had one Girl .Both wives left the deceased before His Death .The 3 Boys agreed half should be Sold , Remaining Half with there father's Grave be left while the only Girl from the second wife insisted that The whole Plot should be sold which includes the late man's Grave .The boys are mad and contemplating if truly the Girl is true Daughter of there father ,They insisted only a Bastard Child would Offer for sale the Grave of His Dad.They are even Suggesting a DNA Should be Carried out ,but the Possibility of that I don't know since there Father is already in the Grave about 15 years ago .

23 Likes

Re: Would You Sell The Land Where Your Parents Were Buried? by Nrmd: 6:59am On Oct 05, 2020
definitely not,I won't.
Re: Would You Sell The Land Where Your Parents Were Buried? by merieam16(f): 8:03am On Oct 05, 2020
op dont mind ur sister, sell half plot and use the money to develop the other half plot whr ur dad is been buried.

that ur sis too like money

2 Likes

Re: Would You Sell The Land Where Your Parents Were Buried? by merieam16(f): 8:06am On Oct 05, 2020
finaleeec:
. Thanks so much for your input .The thing is that Half out of the one plot is intended to be sold while the remaining half where Late father is Buried will be Left .It's two wives the Deceased had ,First wife had 3 boys,Second wife had one Girl .Both wives left the deceased before His Death .The 3 Boys agreed half should be Sold , Remaining Half with there father's Grave be left while the only Girl from the second wife insisted that The whole Plot should be sold which includes the late man's Grave .The boys are mad and contemplating if truly the Girl is true Daughter of there father ,They insisted only a Bastard Child would Offer for sale the Grave of His Dad.They are even Suggesting a DNA Should be Carried out ,but the Possibility of that I don't know since there Father is already in the Grave about 15 years ago .
There is nothin like siblings of same mother in cases like this...sha dont mind the girl,its her mother that is giving her such advice

17 Likes

Re: Would You Sell The Land Where Your Parents Were Buried? by GreaterFuture(m): 10:58am On Oct 05, 2020
Being Broke is Painful

Over A half plot of land (1/2 + 1/4, i.e half and one Quarter) with three Large rooms and 2 toilets & 2 bathrooms on it for sale at Aiyetoro-Itele, Ogun state. Around Lafenwa Morikas Axis
Whatsapp link in Siggy if interested. No agents Pls, Direct buyers only, Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Would You Sell The Land Where Your Parents Were Buried? by Otisker(m): 10:58am On Oct 05, 2020
Sell part of the land where there is no grave and use the money to develop the other part where the grave is situated. It's not proper to sell a land where your parent is buried and from the way you sound, your situation is not so bad.

1 Like

Re: Would You Sell The Land Where Your Parents Were Buried? by SweetJoystick(m): 10:59am On Oct 05, 2020
Who don die don die. If the money would better my lot why not?

6 Likes

Re: Would You Sell The Land Where Your Parents Were Buried? by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 05, 2020
Hmm
Re: Would You Sell The Land Where Your Parents Were Buried? by chris4gold(m): 10:59am On Oct 05, 2020
Na money matter na, I go jejely move them to another paradise on earth cool
Re: Would You Sell The Land Where Your Parents Were Buried? by GreaterFuture(m): 11:00am On Oct 05, 2020
ile aiye, ile asan
It happens. Reading thru the thread, I see that a lot of Nigerians are beginning to think and reason differently, we are being more progressive. ���

Anyways Foreign used Trucks for sale near and Working fine. 20tonnes, 30tonnes
HOWO and MACks

5 Likes

Re: Would You Sell The Land Where Your Parents Were Buried? by Sterope(f): 11:00am On Oct 05, 2020
It doesn't mean she hated her father. You shouldn't be bringing unnecessary family gist to the TL
finaleeec:
From a family of 4 Children, as the head Child, 2 boys and one Girl .There was frequent demand for money from my Junior ones who are yet to find their bearing.

Today Bros Anything for me, tommorow Bros am broke etc. I decided to come up with an Idea to sample their opinion on what to do about our Dads One plot which has four rooms. Each person collects the room rent. As The house Maintenance is only done by me, others just come collect money and leave.

I organised a meeting asking what should be done about the House. One Male Suggested shop should be builts and be Rented out, the other male suggested a Developer should be called upon. The girl suggested that the whole land should be sold, same land her father is Buried.

After further delibrations the other two males agreed half plot should be Sold then part of the money realised be used to develop the remaining half plot on which there father is Buried while the remaining money is shared equally among the four Children.

The Girl Finnaly stands on her Decision that the whole plot of land be sold and money should be shared and her father's grave be removed.
What sort of response should one give to such a Child?

1 Like

Re: Would You Sell The Land Where Your Parents Were Buried? by Coldie(m): 11:01am On Oct 05, 2020
Nigerians need to learn to be progressive, if selling out anything will better your life do it...

Only thing is wait till is decayed of your relocate it smwere else

5 Likes

Re: Would You Sell The Land Where Your Parents Were Buried? by sammy7410(m): 11:01am On Oct 05, 2020
Waiting u talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Sell The Land Where Your Parents Were Buried? by Guyman02: 11:01am On Oct 05, 2020
You told us all about your siblings opinion but you want us to be the ones to advise you abi, so that if our opinion offends the gods and ancestors na we go take our head carry your gbege okwa ya? embarassed

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

DNA Test: Tunde Ayeni Says No Paternal Relationship With Adaobi Alagwu Daughter / Nigerian Man Suprised His Wife With A Benz After Giving Birth / How Can I Deal With A Quarrelsome Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.