Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,313 members, 7,867,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:38 AM

Why Is Tinubu Being Celebrated In The Sw And By Acn? Is He Different From Ibori? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Tinubu Being Celebrated In The Sw And By Acn? Is He Different From Ibori? (593 Views)

Ribadu Speaks On $15m Bribe From Ibori / Buhari’s Win Is Tinubu’s Loss, But Lagos Cannot Be The Bonus, By Demola Rewaju / SSS Probes EFCC Chairman, Lamorde, Over N80m Bribe Collected From Ibori Loot!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Tinubu Being Celebrated In The Sw And By Acn? Is He Different From Ibori? by potofsoup: 1:58pm On Feb 28, 2011
Why is Tinubu being celebrated in the SW and by ACN? Why is he different from Ibori, Igbinedion, Alayemesigha, Fayose, etc? I need serious answers to this question.

and why is he different from Bode George? I bet he stole much more than all of these people combined. Why is he roaming about freely and even talking thrash all over the place?

Is he a saint?
Re: Why Is Tinubu Being Celebrated In The Sw And By Acn? Is He Different From Ibori? by temmytanny(m): 2:41pm On Feb 28, 2011
Pls dont ever compare them. what a ibori achieved or done for his people? Even if you call Tinubu a thief,as he been caught? Ibori has been caught. so one is an unconfirmed thief and the other is a proper thief comfirmento
Re: Why Is Tinubu Being Celebrated In The Sw And By Acn? Is He Different From Ibori? by potofsoup: 2:44pm On Feb 28, 2011
A thief in prison is different from a thief on the street?

LOL.

Point to me the things Tinubu did for his people, I am one of his people.
Re: Why Is Tinubu Being Celebrated In The Sw And By Acn? Is He Different From Ibori? by temmytanny(m): 2:46pm On Feb 28, 2011
really? Can u prove that he is a thief?

Ojuyobo ti ja mo won lowo!
Re: Why Is Tinubu Being Celebrated In The Sw And By Acn? Is He Different From Ibori? by temmytanny(m): 2:49pm On Feb 28, 2011
For the fact that he has produced Fashola whom has affected many people's life is enough. HAs bode George or Ibori produced anybody like Fashola?
Re: Why Is Tinubu Being Celebrated In The Sw And By Acn? Is He Different From Ibori? by potofsoup: 2:49pm On Feb 28, 2011
I am sure you are just kidding.
Re: Why Is Tinubu Being Celebrated In The Sw And By Acn? Is He Different From Ibori? by monkeyleg: 2:53pm On Feb 28, 2011
^^^^^ Another political slave. Raped by his master, yet he doesnt knwo he is the victim. Pity
Re: Why Is Tinubu Being Celebrated In The Sw And By Acn? Is He Different From Ibori? by potofsoup: 2:55pm On Feb 28, 2011
name calling is a sign of loosers.
Re: Why Is Tinubu Being Celebrated In The Sw And By Acn? Is He Different From Ibori? by monkeyleg: 2:59pm On Feb 28, 2011
even crazeman get name.

If it barks like a dog, jumps like a dog, likes sheet like a dog, then it most likely is a dog
Re: Why Is Tinubu Being Celebrated In The Sw And By Acn? Is He Different From Ibori? by potofsoup: 3:01pm On Feb 28, 2011
name calling only strengthens my resolve to disagree with you, it doesnt change my opinion and will never make me agree with your opinions - so, its absolutely not worth it.
Re: Why Is Tinubu Being Celebrated In The Sw And By Acn? Is He Different From Ibori? by seanet02: 3:56pm On Feb 28, 2011
What a Dumb thread by the known but always changing username man who has no job except the $2 an hour GEJ offers him. We known you. Your known id starts with letter B and ends with letter F. Your real id resembles a cow. Olodo
Re: Why Is Tinubu Being Celebrated In The Sw And By Acn? Is He Different From Ibori? by potofsoup: 5:13pm On Feb 28, 2011
^^^^

name calling only strengthens my resolve to disagree with you, it doesnt change my opinion and will never make me agree with your opinions - so, its absolutely not worth it.
Re: Why Is Tinubu Being Celebrated In The Sw And By Acn? Is He Different From Ibori? by Gbawe: 6:09pm On Feb 28, 2011
Is it not amazing how insincerity, lack of integrity, absence of sound judgement and dearth of enduring logical analysis runs through the DNA of Jonathan fans? Do you guys have no shame ? You now mention Tinubu everyday . Why ? Is it because all the "enemies of GEJ and Nigeria" you villified as evil and needing to be put to the sword now happen to be pals of your unprincipled idol who stands for nothing and has no enduring integrity, backbone or uprightness?

Yesterday it was IBB = Indepependent bomb blast. Dokpesi was one of the "enemies of Nigeria who will spend the rest of his life in jail". Atiku was an "evil radical mullah". Saraki a "fraudster" . Yuguda was a "cabal plotter" during the times he opposed GEJ and Ciroma the "devil's incarnate" and an example of "the retrogressive force of the past that will be banished by fresh air". Sadly your unprincipled "fresh air" has dissapointed you all with how quickly he is happy to jump into bed with all the above before one can even say condom !!! You guys now shamelessly want to transfer every negativity against Tinubu by making him the number one bad guy because , as per Jonathan's political cheapness, you are running out of enemies to fight . Face it . You are all clowns . Discredited ones at that too. If Tinubu pledges support for GEJ tomorrow you sorry folks will probably be left with no choice but to begin attacking Wole Soyinka or Ojukwu from his sick bed abroad !!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Haba! Jonathan/pdp Votes N178billion For Electioneering! / Atiku Goes To Court / Jega Says No Ballot Papers For Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.