Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,113 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Haba! Jonathan/pdp Votes N178billion For Electioneering! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Haba! Jonathan/pdp Votes N178billion For Electioneering! (588 Views)

'Maku Has Betrayed Jonathan, PDP' – David Mark / Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic / Journalist Sunday Dare Reports Of Boxes Stuffed With PDP Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Haba! Jonathan/pdp Votes N178billion For Electioneering! by damas11111(m): 2:42pm On Feb 28, 2011
In order to continue their satanic "do or die" and "win at all cost" attitude, this expired regime has voted N178 billion of our money for the forth-coming elections.

http://thenationonlineng.net/web3/news/29374.html
Re: Haba! Jonathan/pdp Votes N178billion For Electioneering! by temmytanny(m): 2:43pm On Feb 28, 2011
Dont conclude on the story cos its tinubu's newpaper. Wait for the likes of punch,guardian and vanguard to carry the report before concluding. The nation is ACN,while others like SUN,COMPASS,TRIBUNE are all PDP
Re: Haba! Jonathan/pdp Votes N178billion For Electioneering! by damas11111(m): 2:45pm On Feb 28, 2011
I call on all men and women of honour and integrity to condemn this act and campaign against this evil regime. From all intent and purpose, it's clear that with Jonathan at the helms of our affairs it will be BUSINESS AS USUAL.

A Buhari/Bakare is what can save our nation and the future of our children.
Re: Haba! Jonathan/pdp Votes N178billion For Electioneering! by temmytanny(m): 3:02pm On Feb 28, 2011
If you wake me up from sleep and ask me to vote, i would never vote gej cos he is acting on a script and desperation has sets in now
Re: Haba! Jonathan/pdp Votes N178billion For Electioneering! by potofsoup: 3:07pm On Feb 28, 2011
its no more 2.8billion naira? its now 178 billion naira. Who believes these kind of stories anyway?

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Advocates The Transfer Of Performing Govs To Other States / Jega Says No Ballot Papers For Election / Kidnapped Electricity Worker Dies After Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.