Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,632 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Investment Opportunity - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Opportunity (392 Views)

2018 Investment Opportunity (public Appeal) / No.1 Agribusiness Investment Opportunity For 2018, Earn 20% ROI Monthly / Show Me An Online Investment Opportunity That Has Lasted Over 4 Years (modified) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investment Opportunity by Emmaogbo2002: 1:33am On Sep 23, 2020
Here is an investment site that pay you 13% your investment per month. You can also get loan from this site without collateral. And guess what their affiliate program pays you per click, per sign up and per conversion.
With this you can make as much as #40000 per month depending on the amount you invested and dedication.
www.slourish.com/?in=105369

Re: Investment Opportunity by 1Abiodun: 10:30am On Nov 18, 2020
SCAM ALERT

Slourish.com has been confirmed a scam website. I invested 100k with Slourish in 2019 and I was denied payment up till now. All their support blocked me after several complaints. I later found out that their office address in Port Harcourt was a fake address, it doesn't exist.

My investment contract matured since may 2020, it's been more than 7 months now, they still refused to pay me back my investment money.

See attached image below, that's screenshot of my profile and investment with Slourish.com. Payment processing for more than 7 months, they are pure scam.

I regret joining that website

(1) (Reply)

Gartley Pattern Indicator MT4/MT5 / 300k Loan Or Investment Needed Urgently To Buy Stocks - Car As Collateral / I Want To Learn Crypto Arbitrage. Any Expert In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.