Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

How Do I Log In To My BT Router? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How Do I Log In To My BT Router? (195 Views)

From A Class Teacher To Tech (DevOps) | progress Log / How Do I Log On To My BT Router? / How To Console.log In React Application Using JSX ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Log In To My BT Router? by nancyjonesuk: 5:19am On Sep 23, 2020
Hello everyone!
Learn about the BT Hub Manager
1.Open a new web browser.
2.Type 192.168.1.254 into the address bar.
3.This will open the Hub Manager.
4.If you want to make any changes to the hub settings, you'll need the admin password. You'll find it on the back of the Hub if you haven't updated it.
Thanks
For more go to:-
BT Router Login

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian unverified AdSense account and it's website for sale 15,000 naira / 10yrs Facebook Account For Sale / Official Facebook Email For Complaints

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.