Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Why I’ll Punish Oshiomhole, Others Mercilessly – Obaseki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I’ll Punish Oshiomhole, Others Mercilessly – Obaseki (407 Views)

March 9: Buhari, Tinubu, Oshiomhole, Others To Visit Delta Tomorrow / Lagos APC Links Osinbajo, Oshiomhole, Others To Ambode’s Property, N50M Bribery / APC Convention: Saraki Reacts To Emergence Of Oshiomhole, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Why I’ll Punish Oshiomhole, Others Mercilessly – Obaseki by pislok: 6:14am On Sep 23, 2020
Godwin Obaseki, Edo State Governor, has vowed to punish his erstwhile godfather Adams Oshiomhole and his “lions and tigers” if they continue to misbehave, TopNaija reports.

Obaseki, who was re-elected on Saturday, said this on Tuesday while appearing on Arise TV. He stated that there was no plan to “run Oshiomhole out of the state” but noted that how Oshiomhole will be treated depends on his behavior towards his administration.

“I don’t have any plan, but if he continues to behave the way he always does, if he continues to be disruptive, if he continues to fund his lions and tigers, and tries to create problems for us here, then we will not have any mercy.”

Read more here https://topnaija.ng/why-ill-punish-oshiomhole-others-mercilessly-obaseki/

Re: Why I’ll Punish Oshiomhole, Others Mercilessly – Obaseki by MetroBaba1(m): 6:46am On Sep 23, 2020
Bloggers, stop fabricating lies.
Re: Why I’ll Punish Oshiomhole, Others Mercilessly – Obaseki by Mynd44: 7:18am On Sep 23, 2020

(1)

Jumia Honored Those Killed During #endsars Protest / Why Is A Known Criminal Celebrated In The South West? / I Am Not In Govt For Fame Or Money, But To Serve – Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.