Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,590 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Reno Omokri To Fani Kayode: You Sold Kanu & Igboho For "30 Pieces Of Silver" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri To Fani Kayode: You Sold Kanu & Igboho For "30 Pieces Of Silver" (25422 Views)

Uzodimma To Femi Fani-Kayode: You Can't Benefit From Gulak’s Assassination / Regina Fani-Kayode: I’m Still Married To Fani-Kayode / “Femi Fani-kayode, You Are A Madman” - Mr Jollof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri To Fani Kayode: You Sold Kanu & Igboho For "30 Pieces Of Silver" by bammo: 8:42am On Sep 17, 2021
Former Presidential aid of Godluck Jonathan "Reno Omokri" yesterday compared "Fani Kayode who recently defected from PDP to the ruling party APC" on his Instagram page to the Biblical Judas who sold out his master for 30 pieces of Silver .

Reno Omokri wrote on Instagram: "You say you are a friend of Sunday Igboho. You called him your brother. You called Nnamdi Kanu your “friend and brother” and one of the most courageous persons you know. You see what this demon in human flesh is doing to these freedom fighters, yet you do this? It makes me suspicious. How can these two people who were close to you and who confided in you, end up in Buhari’s trap and then you join his party? This looks like 30 pieces of silver! At this point, I would very much hate to be your friend and brother."

https://www.instagram.com/p/CT5Yop6Mbt3/?hl=en

90 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri To Fani Kayode: You Sold Kanu & Igboho For "30 Pieces Of Silver" by Abdul05: 8:43am On Sep 17, 2021
grin grin grin just like his father

196 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri To Fani Kayode: You Sold Kanu & Igboho For "30 Pieces Of Silver" by Charmingrascal(m): 8:47am On Sep 17, 2021
Fani obviously sold them out

210 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri To Fani Kayode: You Sold Kanu & Igboho For "30 Pieces Of Silver" by janedonez(m): 8:47am On Sep 17, 2021
Na so

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri To Fani Kayode: You Sold Kanu & Igboho For "30 Pieces Of Silver" by Decentdave(m): 8:48am On Sep 17, 2021
Judas of our time grin grin

186 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri To Fani Kayode: You Sold Kanu & Igboho For "30 Pieces Of Silver" by Innomama7(m): 8:48am On Sep 17, 2021
For all I can see in Nigeria no love take it or live it the earlier you know the better for you undecided

7 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri To Fani Kayode: You Sold Kanu & Igboho For "30 Pieces Of Silver" by Busayobanks: 8:49am On Sep 17, 2021
A quote once said, "every human being has a part of them that could be bought with money" that includes you and myself as well. Like I always say, politics is far beyond what you can see. Politics is more of the inside than the outside we all are seeing.... This is a game of alignment for 2023, expect to see more by 2022. It is called, "alignment and realignment" Some will align well, while some will fall out of alighment. Let me give you a typical example, FFK cross carpet to APC, that same day, Sen Sehu Sani crossed to PDP. Now, by 2023, we shall see if two both have align well or not..

POLITICS IS DEEP, A GAME OF WHO GET WHAT, AND WHAT DO I GET.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri To Fani Kayode: You Sold Kanu & Igboho For "30 Pieces Of Silver" by triple996(m): 8:49am On Sep 17, 2021
Pot calling kettle black.
Pig accusing hayena cheesy
It's a bad day for ipob sympathizers
Bt don't worry when Jonathan switch to apc this Reno mocry will also give reason to support his master. Jus de watch wink

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri To Fani Kayode: You Sold Kanu & Igboho For "30 Pieces Of Silver" by Buckeyemedia1: 8:56am On Sep 17, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Fani obviously sold them out
Mumus are they not aware that politics is a very dirty game? Useless so called Secessionists, Biafra, Oduduwa my foot.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri To Fani Kayode: You Sold Kanu & Igboho For "30 Pieces Of Silver" by Buckeyemedia1: 9:00am On Sep 17, 2021
triple996:
Pot calling kettle black.
Pig accusing hayena cheesy
It's a bad day for ipob sympathizers
Bt don't worry when Jonathan switch to apc this Reno mocry will also give reason to support his master. Jus de watch wink
Don’t mind those 2 Mumu Secessionist in prison right now, maybe now igboho will know that his so called Oduduwa members are amongst the greatest betrayers in the history of Nigeria, instead na Hausa Fulani the Hypocrite was focusing on? Whilst the demons are in the same room wining & dining with him. Ie, read how Akintola & Remi Fani Kayode betrayed Chief Awolowo & sent him to prison, MKO Abiola another good example.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri To Fani Kayode: You Sold Kanu & Igboho For "30 Pieces Of Silver" by GuyWise(m): 9:01am On Sep 17, 2021
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Ffk is a useless imbec?le, a demon from hell, a dragon spitting fire and brimstone, a hopeless animal, the devils muchacho and a dishonest fool.

This is how he used to insult Buhari and his perceived enemies but now he is hobgoblin with those he insulted and threatened..... What a fool.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri To Fani Kayode: You Sold Kanu & Igboho For "30 Pieces Of Silver" by ChiefSosa(m): 9:01am On Sep 17, 2021
I have a feeling FFK was an undercover agent that was giving out information to APC. People like him should NEVER be confided in. Nothing worse than a man that can't stand on his own ten toes. I'm so disgusted!!!
FFK is even on twitter, still tweeting about his interview. I thought his new Oga, Buhari, banned twitter! He is already disobeying/betraying Buhari and APC.

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri To Fani Kayode: You Sold Kanu & Igboho For "30 Pieces Of Silver" by ArcFresky(m): 9:03am On Sep 17, 2021
This Mr Reno *run your mouth* should keep quiet already...

That Alison Madueke, nicknamed "foreign official 1" that Glencore was paying $500k monthly https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-09-14/glencore-trader-africa-bribe-case-2021 is in London... He is not protesting in front of her house.

Look at Patience Jonathan's fuelless stove... Spend billions on...
Mr Reno gladly ignores that.

When was Chibok girls kidnapped?
He won't say shit about that

Mr Sambo Dansuki embezzling Billions of dollars meant for soliders weapons, then sentencing them to death for complaining, iff that is not wickedness?
Mr Reno never said crap about it...

Don't let this guys deceive us, they are all the same.

All these politicians are spineless sycophants.
I mean ALL...from PDP to APC to ZLP all of them... Terrible people, thieves

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri To Fani Kayode: You Sold Kanu & Igboho For "30 Pieces Of Silver" by Maxymilliano(m): 9:03am On Sep 17, 2021
Set awon Judas Iscariot.

We now know the people bankrolling him. Onijekuke, alatenuje

9 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri To Fani Kayode: You Sold Kanu & Igboho For "30 Pieces Of Silver" by Grace001: 9:09am On Sep 17, 2021
They (Kanu and igboho) allowed FFK to push them because them be MUMU men.

Nigeria masses don’t worth fighting and dying for, FFK knew these that’s why he tread wisely. And fake applaud Kanu and igboho ginger them to their down fall.

Now he is rolling with Buhari and co, I hope future activist have learnt from this.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri To Fani Kayode: You Sold Kanu & Igboho For "30 Pieces Of Silver" by DoggoneDogg: 9:10am On Sep 17, 2021
I fear who nor fear Afonja. Backstabbing cowards!!

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri To Fani Kayode: You Sold Kanu & Igboho For "30 Pieces Of Silver" by ArcFresky(m): 9:12am On Sep 17, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

You are too dumb

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri To Fani Kayode: You Sold Kanu & Igboho For "30 Pieces Of Silver" by ChiefSosa(m): 9:17am On Sep 17, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Coming from a guy that masturbated after mistakenly seeing his own sister naked! Smh. You don't deserve to live among humans 'cause I SERIOUSLY doubt your mental health in all aspects of life....don't even deny it o, cause I saw the comment.
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]
Backstabbing coward spotted!! angry
African Pervert Number 1 spotted...

64 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri To Fani Kayode: You Sold Kanu & Igboho For "30 Pieces Of Silver" by ArcFresky(m): 9:21am On Sep 17, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]
Backstabbing coward spotted!

grin grin I shaa don't self-service to my sister's Pic....
You are so disgusting...
Low life nincompoop

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri To Fani Kayode: You Sold Kanu & Igboho For "30 Pieces Of Silver" by Tinubuadvocate: 9:21am On Sep 17, 2021
Very very unstable person.
Abdul05:
grin grin grin just like his father

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri To Fani Kayode: You Sold Kanu & Igboho For "30 Pieces Of Silver" by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:25am On Sep 17, 2021
if Kanu is that foolish to keep FFK that close and do confide in him of his movements and actions.
then I must say that he's not fit to be a freedom fighter and also deserves to be captured.
as a high profile freedom fighter no single soul should know your movements not even your wife.

12 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri To Fani Kayode: You Sold Kanu & Igboho For "30 Pieces Of Silver" by daddytime(m): 9:26am On Sep 17, 2021
Let's hope this statement won't come back to haunt Reno when GEJ eventually cross-carpets.

Never say never with Nigerian politicians.

Nothing should surprise anyone sane anymore about their predictability abi na unpredictability.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri To Fani Kayode: You Sold Kanu & Igboho For "30 Pieces Of Silver" by PIMPAR: 9:28am On Sep 17, 2021
Na FFK say make Dem no make use of their brain?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri To Fani Kayode: You Sold Kanu & Igboho For "30 Pieces Of Silver" by PIMPAR: 9:28am On Sep 17, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
cheesy
We sell handkerchief
Re: Reno Omokri To Fani Kayode: You Sold Kanu & Igboho For "30 Pieces Of Silver" by GuyWise(m): 9:29am On Sep 17, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Those people ehhn
Re: Reno Omokri To Fani Kayode: You Sold Kanu & Igboho For "30 Pieces Of Silver" by Buckeyemedia1: 9:29am On Sep 17, 2021
ArcFresky:

grin grin I shaa don't self-service to my sister's Pic....
You are so disgusting...
Low life nincompoop
Go & blame Femi, Tinubu, Kayode & yourselves, no Hausa Fulani to blame this time.
Re: Reno Omokri To Fani Kayode: You Sold Kanu & Igboho For "30 Pieces Of Silver" by BKayy: 9:30am On Sep 17, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Coming from a guy that masturbated after mistakenly seeing his own sister naked! Smh...don't even deny it o, cause I saw the comment.
Is this not what they call Blackmail?

Please next time don't post such disgusting screenshot here because there is a reason most of us don't patronise romance section.

But why would the dude even post something as disgusting as that. Later they will make fun of Girls that send their nudes to boyfriends

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: North Must Give Power To South – Shettima / Ihedioha Removed As Chairman Imo PDP Presidential Campaign Council / I Was Once A Danfo Driver, Says Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.