Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Pls Help On Ukraine Student Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls Help On Ukraine Student Visa (1843 Views)

Polish Student Visa / Austria Student Visa. / Please whats the price of Malaysia student Visa Application, and docs needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help On Ukraine Student Visa by kemiO1: 3:10pm On Feb 28, 2011
im currently applying to study in ukraine and i need tips on how to be successful in my student visa application.
so pls help
pls no dropping of numbers or emails.
just useful suggestions.
thank you and God bless
Re: Pls Help On Ukraine Student Visa by suxes2005(m): 10:18pm On Feb 28, 2011
kemi O:

im currently applying to study in ukraine and i need tips on how to be successful in my student visa application.
so pls help
pls no dropping of numbers or emails.
just useful suggestions.
thank you and God bless

Tsup? Which school did you apply to? what
level are you in now in ur application?

SHALOM
Re: Pls Help On Ukraine Student Visa by badmus100: 10:53pm On Feb 28, 2011
Sorry,wch skool and course.I can link you up with the president Nigerian student association in Odessa medical university.He helped 43 students in 2009 because i was unfortunate as i change my mind to canada and doesnt wrk but there is hope.Docomentation,appointment bkng,interview or no-appearance.I can guarantee you  tru him
Re: Pls Help On Ukraine Student Visa by kemiO1: 5:18am On Mar 01, 2011
thanks to u all. i applied for medicine im gonna transfer cos im already in part 4 medicine here in nigeria.
althoigh my friend may be interested in OdeSSA. does that president do it for free?
what i really need is tips on successfully getting a student visa to ukraine.
so pls help
thanks again
Re: Pls Help On Ukraine Student Visa by Vicjustice: 8:51am On Mar 01, 2011
badmus100:

Sorry,wch skool and course.I can link you up with the president Nigerian student association in Odessa medical university.He helped 43 students in 2009 because i was unfortunate as i change my mind to canada and doesnt wrk but there is hope.Docomentation,appointment bkng,interview or no-appearance.I can guarantee you  tru him
   So, "you changed your mind to Canada but it doesn't work", and yet you claim you can provide visas for same Canada and to the whole world for other people?
   See how hard you try to win the poster's heart, but for the fact that he already warned about dropping numbers or email address, i know you would have been very pleased to drop them.
   But is Ukraine among the countries you mentioned in this link?:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=612802.msg7810192#msg7810192
Re: Pls Help On Ukraine Student Visa by wishlolia(f): 1:27pm On Mar 03, 2011
badmus100:

Sorry,wch skool and course.I can link you up with the president Nigerian student association in Odessa medical university.He helped 43 students in 2009 because i was unfortunate as i change my mind to canada and doesnt wrk but there is hope.Docomentation,appointment bkng,interview or no-appearance.I can guarantee you tru him
You are trying very hard

(1) (Reply)

Amazing!: See One Of The Best Pictures Ever Taken. / Digital Passport / How Many Mins Will You Spend On Ferry From Badore Ajah Terminal To Ikorodu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.