Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

I Was Scammed By Someone Impersonating Kiddwaya - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Scammed By Someone Impersonating Kiddwaya (1939 Views)

JAMB: Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME / White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters / Woman Arrested For Impersonating Aisha Buhari (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Scammed By Someone Impersonating Kiddwaya by IRIEBOY(m): 7:16am On Sep 23, 2020
hi nairalanders.

yesterday I was scammed 10000 naira by someone impersonating BB9ja housemate Kiddwaya on twitter. I never knew that's a fake account ... below is the format he use to scam me of the 10k..

"Playing this truth or dare game wt a frnd and he got me, he dared me to ask a random fan for 10k he knows it's something I cant do and won't do... We placed a bet of 10million each, Anyone who helps me win will get 10% of the money (1 million naira ) , Just DM me pls"

this is the account details I sent the money to :

Access bank
Terseer Terry kiddwaya

what convince me to send the money was because the account name of the account number is the real name of BB9ja Kiddwaya .. you can check the account number and see.. I borrowed that money to send to the scammer cause I didn't have 1 kobo on me.. I will attach screenshots ..

Re: I Was Scammed By Someone Impersonating Kiddwaya by IRIEBOY(m): 7:20am On Sep 23, 2020
my question is that how possible the account name of the scammer is exactly like the real BB9ja Kiddwaya full name?

2 Likes

Re: I Was Scammed By Someone Impersonating Kiddwaya by Okwuazi930(m): 7:20am On Sep 23, 2020
U were scammed becos of ur greediness,u deserved more,idiot.

19 Likes

Re: I Was Scammed By Someone Impersonating Kiddwaya by IRIEBOY(m): 7:22am On Sep 23, 2020
Okwuazi930:
yeah I know.. thanks
Re: I Was Scammed By Someone Impersonating Kiddwaya by meobizy(f): 7:28am On Sep 23, 2020
IRIEBOY:
my question is that how possible the account name of the scammer is exactly like the real BB9ja Kiddwaya full name?
That’s because Kiddwaya’s real account name is probably Terseer Waya and not whatever that scammer thought up. Greed got you good. It’s surprising that Nigerians still fall for easy scams.

7 Likes

Re: I Was Scammed By Someone Impersonating Kiddwaya by PlayerMeji: 7:32am On Sep 23, 2020
I don't understand how people would be so gullible to send money to someone with any form of guaranty.

Lemme tell you what, if there is no concrete guaranty don't you ever risk even a kobo of your money

He took you for your blinding greed.

5 Likes

Re: I Was Scammed By Someone Impersonating Kiddwaya by IRIEBOY(m): 7:33am On Sep 23, 2020
meobizy:

That’s because Kiddwaya’s real account name is probably Terseer Waya and not whatever that scammer thought up. Greed got you good. It’s surprising that Nigerians still fall for easy scams.
i see.. thanks alot...have learnt a hard lesson
Re: I Was Scammed By Someone Impersonating Kiddwaya by IRIEBOY(m): 7:34am On Sep 23, 2020
PlayerMeji:
I don't understand how people would be so gullible to send money to someone with any form of guaranty.

Lemme tell you what, if there is no concrete guaranty don't you ever risk even a kobo of your money

He took you for your blinding greed.
thanks alot.. I really appreciate your advice
Re: I Was Scammed By Someone Impersonating Kiddwaya by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 23, 2020
When a deal look TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE it's definitely a scam. Never, I repeat never give in.

Shey you no dey think? Can't kiddwaya send that money to someone to send back to him?

Now kiddwaya Don wire you stay today hunger go wire you.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Scammed By Someone Impersonating Kiddwaya by Madibah(m): 7:44am On Sep 23, 2020
Omo ase grin
Re: I Was Scammed By Someone Impersonating Kiddwaya by ValCon888: 7:48am On Sep 23, 2020
Op be careful next time. In your greedy haste to make 1M you've lost 10k.
Calling your scammer boss. Well, he bossed your brains.

7 Likes

Re: I Was Scammed By Someone Impersonating Kiddwaya by KingMicky3286: 7:49am On Sep 23, 2020
Stupid you.

Shortcut to death is to be greedy. How can you send money to someone without terms and conditions with your lawyer and bank ?

IRIEBOY:
hi nairalanders.

yesterday I was scammed 10000 naira by someone impersonating BB9ja housemate Kiddwaya on twitter. I never knew that's a fake account ... below is the format he use to scam me of the 10k..

"Playing this truth or dare game wt a frnd and he got me, he dared me to ask a random fan for 10k he knows it's something I cant do and won't do... We placed a bet of 10million each, Anyone who helps me win will get 10% of the money (1 million naira ) , Just DM me pls"

Access bank
Terseer Terry kiddwaya

what convince me to send the money was because the account name of the account number is the real name of BB9ja Kiddwaya .. you can check the account number and see.. I borrowed that money to send to the scammer cause I didn't have 1 kobo on me.. I will attach screenshots ..
Re: I Was Scammed By Someone Impersonating Kiddwaya by ShinnBet: 7:56am On Sep 23, 2020
IRIEBOY:

Olodo, with BVN in place your account name can be any name.

Account holder is different from account name.

My real name might be Ambibola Chukwudi Abdilrahman but I am free to chose Will Smith

Get sense
Re: I Was Scammed By Someone Impersonating Kiddwaya by austine4real(m): 7:58am On Sep 23, 2020
Serve u right

U are a mumu man

2 Likes

Re: I Was Scammed By Someone Impersonating Kiddwaya by 2cribz: 8:07am On Sep 23, 2020
I feel so mad,do you know whycause na just 10k. Terrywaya suppose collect like 500k frm u. Chai just 10k

5 Likes

Re: I Was Scammed By Someone Impersonating Kiddwaya by cassidy1996(m): 8:39am On Sep 23, 2020
ShinnBet:

Olodo, with BVN in place your account name can be any name.

Account holder is different from account name.

My real name might be Ambibola Chukwudi Abdilrahman but I am free to chose Will Smith

Get sense
you can explain without insulting

3 Likes

Re: I Was Scammed By Someone Impersonating Kiddwaya by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 23, 2020
IRIEBOY:
lolz, it possible...
For those way sabi...
Re: I Was Scammed By Someone Impersonating Kiddwaya by Helloflife: 9:33am On Sep 23, 2020
Sorry for your loss. But how would you even think someone like Kiddwaya would ask you for money sef

1 Like

Re: I Was Scammed By Someone Impersonating Kiddwaya by infotainment(m): 10:07am On Sep 23, 2020
Go and block the account you transferred the money na cool

IRIEBOY:
hi nairalanders.

Access bank
Terseer Terry kiddwaya

Re: I Was Scammed By Someone Impersonating Kiddwaya by jesmond3945: 12:18pm On Sep 23, 2020
Okwuazi930:
no he scammed himself. Not kidwaya. Op is the one who scammed himself. I believe Op are one of those people who carry bbn matter for head.

5 Likes

Re: I Was Scammed By Someone Impersonating Kiddwaya by Authoreety: 2:51pm On Sep 23, 2020
THIS OP EH......
IS A BIG TIME OLODO AND DUNDY
Re: I Was Scammed By Someone Impersonating Kiddwaya by absingle(m): 3:32pm On Sep 23, 2020
U are a big fool i swear
Re: I Was Scammed By Someone Impersonating Kiddwaya by Greatzeus(m): 4:02pm On Sep 23, 2020
What I learnt from Op is that scammers are not actually very smart,it is people that are just too stupid undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Was Scammed By Someone Impersonating Kiddwaya by Michsot(m): 4:07pm On Sep 23, 2020
Oh sorry about the loss, it's an easy thing to get an account with any names you want ok, the only thing you need is a sim card, then you dial the USSD Code of the bank you want to sign up with, there will be two options signing up with BVN and without BVN. Click on signing without BVN and follow other procedures, you will create your account in few seconds and it's ready for any transactions. Don't fall for any scam anymore.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Scammed By Someone Impersonating Kiddwaya by IRIEBOY(m): 11:13am On Sep 25, 2020
cassidy1996:
you can explain without insulting
thanks for that

1 Like

Re: I Was Scammed By Someone Impersonating Kiddwaya by IRIEBOY(m): 11:13am On Sep 25, 2020
Michsot:
Oh sorry about the loss, it's an easy thing to get an account with any names you want ok, the only thing you need is a sim card, then you dial the USSD Code of the bank you want to sign up with, there will be two options signing up with BVN and without BVN. Click on signing without BVN and follow other procedures, you will create your account in few seconds and it's ready for any transactions. Don't fall for any scam anymore.
wow . have learnt alot . I never knew.. that was the info I was waiting for... thanks alot...
Re: I Was Scammed By Someone Impersonating Kiddwaya by aieromon(m): 12:18pm On Sep 25, 2020
₦10,000 to win ₦1,000,000?

This is plain undiluted greed at its finest.
Re: I Was Scammed By Someone Impersonating Kiddwaya by jamex93(m): 12:24pm On Sep 25, 2020
grin grin

10k for 1m

Wen no b say na bet9ja
Re: I Was Scammed By Someone Impersonating Kiddwaya by 2Ways(m): 12:26pm On Sep 25, 2020
stay away from BBnaija you won't hear
Re: I Was Scammed By Someone Impersonating Kiddwaya by soundlala: 1:15pm On Sep 25, 2020
plz send him more.
Re: I Was Scammed By Someone Impersonating Kiddwaya by Thomthom(m): 7:17pm On Sep 25, 2020
Nigerians are just too gullible.. am tired of saying stop sending money to who you don't know... why are you even telling us.. Go and send more.. Don't know when some Nigerians will be wise abeg

1 Like

Re: I Was Scammed By Someone Impersonating Kiddwaya by rockyh(m): 7:18pm On Sep 25, 2020
meobizy:

greedy people do not Nigerian

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Happening To Palmpay / Fake Certificates. / BIZZAIRE!!! Woman Gives Birth To A Snake-like Creature (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.