Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,696 members, 7,955,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:25 AM

Couple And Their 3 Children Die In Accident On Their Way To Jigawa (Photos) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Couple And Their 3 Children Die In Accident On Their Way To Jigawa (Photos) (42116 Views)

Burial Of Moses Tarnongo, Benue Lecturer, Wife, 3 Children Killed In Accident / Reverend Father Uche Felix Dies In Accident On His Way Back From Ebonyi / Passengers Burnt In Accident On Keffi Abuja Road (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple And Their 3 Children Die In Accident On Their Way To Jigawa (Photos) by Elsueno: 11:58am On Sep 23, 2020
Rest in peace.

On another note, people should avoid over speeding please. just look at how the car was damaged. when traveling with family NEVER go above 120km per hour
Re: Couple And Their 3 Children Die In Accident On Their Way To Jigawa (Photos) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:59am On Sep 23, 2020
Abboki should be using cart and horse.
Re: Couple And Their 3 Children Die In Accident On Their Way To Jigawa (Photos) by BlackDuke(m): 11:59am On Sep 23, 2020
Chai!!! This one pain me, R.I.P cuties
Re: Couple And Their 3 Children Die In Accident On Their Way To Jigawa (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 12:02pm On Sep 23, 2020
Too bad.

RIP
Re: Couple And Their 3 Children Die In Accident On Their Way To Jigawa (Photos) by WiszyFraud: 12:02pm On Sep 23, 2020
Abalado:
Nothing good is coming out of the North,,Shame on the northern leaders o

This is an accident for fvck sake.. What has the North got to do with this?

1 Like

Re: Couple And Their 3 Children Die In Accident On Their Way To Jigawa (Photos) by Jeffyblaq(m): 12:05pm On Sep 23, 2020
This is pinned to my soul..

Oh God have mercy!
Re: Couple And Their 3 Children Die In Accident On Their Way To Jigawa (Photos) by modsfucker: 12:05pm On Sep 23, 2020
Abalado:

A fool at 36 is a fool forever... No wonder you're going for a 24-year old.

Re: Couple And Their 3 Children Die In Accident On Their Way To Jigawa (Photos) by chidooh1: 12:20pm On Sep 23, 2020
2cribz:
Dis one na mad speed,thats why i hate sedans
please educate me, what's the issue with sedan and speed
Re: Couple And Their 3 Children Die In Accident On Their Way To Jigawa (Photos) by joyandfaith: 12:20pm On Sep 23, 2020
2cribz:
Always no one makes it out alive compared to an suv

especially with overspeed and not using seat belt
Re: Couple And Their 3 Children Die In Accident On Their Way To Jigawa (Photos) by EgunMogaji2: 12:22pm On Sep 23, 2020
1) I bet you that they ran under a trailer. Sedan driver at fault for going faster than condition and trailer driver/owner at fault for not having a rear safety bar on the trailer.

2) I bet you that the kids were freely roaming in the car and not belted in or in child seat. I see numb skulls risking the children lives daily around here.

1 Like

Re: Couple And Their 3 Children Die In Accident On Their Way To Jigawa (Photos) by EgunMogaji2: 12:23pm On Sep 23, 2020
AerialMapper:
At least two kids would easily have survived this if they were strapped in booster seats.

The lil one would have been on his mum's laps so no chance.

I see people driving with little kids standing behind; they think this is cute but it is an unsafe practice

May their souls rest in peace...and may the living learn lessons

I see the same here too. It’s insanity.
Re: Couple And Their 3 Children Die In Accident On Their Way To Jigawa (Photos) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 23, 2020
Abalado:
What this news has to do with leaders?
Pls, I can confidently tell u Northern governors perform far better than their southern counter part. Stop praising your failed governors online and die slowly for their open failure!
Re: Couple And Their 3 Children Die In Accident On Their Way To Jigawa (Photos) by NgwalandAbia(m): 12:24pm On Sep 23, 2020
Sad, beautiful family, what a sad event.
Re: Couple And Their 3 Children Die In Accident On Their Way To Jigawa (Photos) by Chiboto414: 12:26pm On Sep 23, 2020
Chai very painful ...not good atal..may their souls rest in peace..Amen
Re: Couple And Their 3 Children Die In Accident On Their Way To Jigawa (Photos) by cray91(m): 12:39pm On Sep 23, 2020
Why are they traveling in same vehicle?

Is That suppose to mean anything?

Does it even make any sense to you yourself?
austine4real:
Why are they all traveling in the same vehicle ?

It's unislamic

Rip to the dead
Re: Couple And Their 3 Children Die In Accident On Their Way To Jigawa (Photos) by friday2011(m): 12:42pm On Sep 23, 2020
2cribz:

Re: Couple And Their 3 Children Die In Accident On Their Way To Jigawa (Photos) by Bnladan(m): 12:43pm On Sep 23, 2020
austine4real:
Why are they all traveling in the same vehicle ?

It's unislamic

Rip to the dead
U are very stupid and an animal. For God sake it's a thread about lost of lives. Human lives and u shamelessly and unremorsefully spew trash. U need a heart
Re: Couple And Their 3 Children Die In Accident On Their Way To Jigawa (Photos) by Richie77: 12:57pm On Sep 23, 2020
our roads are bad , let's try to drive safe especially when with the entire home .
Re: Couple And Their 3 Children Die In Accident On Their Way To Jigawa (Photos) by Oesophagus99(m): 12:57pm On Sep 23, 2020
Born plenty!
Born plenty!!

But you'll be doing familyplannig..

*Mtcheeew*
Re: Couple And Their 3 Children Die In Accident On Their Way To Jigawa (Photos) by Eddygre8(m): 1:31pm On Sep 23, 2020
Great loss
Re: Couple And Their 3 Children Die In Accident On Their Way To Jigawa (Photos) by Tumbulum: 1:34pm On Sep 23, 2020
End of road for these beautiful people. Too bad. Rest in peace.
Re: Couple And Their 3 Children Die In Accident On Their Way To Jigawa (Photos) by BigBashiru: 2:12pm On Sep 23, 2020
MrCover:
Update From . COM

The couple alongside their kids lost their lives in the tragic accident, Reports.

From The Information Reaching DESK, A man identified as Abubakar Isa Birnin Kudu, his wife and their three young children has lost their lives in a fatal accident.

Details on the incident are still sketchy, however, it was gathered that the incident happened on their way to Jigawa State on Sunday, September 20, Reports.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

May Their Gentle Soul Rest In Peace "AMEN"

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1469662433226657&id=100005487421033

Nigerians the vast majority of them are reckless drivers who have almost zero regard for road traffic regulations or common sense driving.. .. it's not bads as popularly alleged.
Re: Couple And Their 3 Children Die In Accident On Their Way To Jigawa (Photos) by Wettoid123: 2:28pm On Sep 23, 2020
You want to try Hausa driver with speed them no dey fear anything oooo
Re: Couple And Their 3 Children Die In Accident On Their Way To Jigawa (Photos) by Timfreds(m): 2:46pm On Sep 23, 2020
Quite painful. RIP
Re: Couple And Their 3 Children Die In Accident On Their Way To Jigawa (Photos) by 2cribz: 2:49pm On Sep 23, 2020
I pasee thru the same shit. My ford edge beyound repair bur i came our wirh minor scearch at 160kph wirhout seatbelt,imagine if it was a sedan i used
KingAzubuike:

It's not exclusive to sedans alone. SUVs suffer same fate too. The wreckage go squeeze and compress you inside like sardine
Re: Couple And Their 3 Children Die In Accident On Their Way To Jigawa (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 2:56pm On Sep 23, 2020
May Allah have mercy on them
Re: Couple And Their 3 Children Die In Accident On Their Way To Jigawa (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 5:35pm On Sep 23, 2020
Kendumazy:
Chai! Beautiful kids! And that's the end of a generation. My sincere condolences to their families. May their gentle souls rest in perfect peace.
Amin.
God bless u
Re: Couple And Their 3 Children Die In Accident On Their Way To Jigawa (Photos) by paix(m): 6:19pm On Sep 23, 2020
2cribz:
I prefer coupé, abi?
Re: Couple And Their 3 Children Die In Accident On Their Way To Jigawa (Photos) by ZeusP(m): 9:11pm On Sep 23, 2020
Pathetic
Re: Couple And Their 3 Children Die In Accident On Their Way To Jigawa (Photos) by Dzegeten: 10:35pm On Sep 23, 2020
Abubakar was a very nice man...we play volleyball together at jigawa sports complex and federal university dutse.
May their souls RIP
Re: Couple And Their 3 Children Die In Accident On Their Way To Jigawa (Photos) by justicechichex: 12:54am On Sep 24, 2020
What a beautiful family❤
The children are cute!

Too bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of Guinness Book Of Records Largest Vagina In The World / Huge Python Killed In Ikorodu Area Of Peace Estate, AGURA Today / See The Puff Adder Killed In My Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.