Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

LASU College Of Medicine Management Throws Out Students’ Belongings From Hostels - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LASU College Of Medicine Management Throws Out Students’ Belongings From Hostels (32981 Views)

Baze Uni Throws Out 185 Amnesty Students Over Tuition During Exams / Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Locks Out Students From Entering School Premises / Lecturers Chase Out Students For Non-payment Of Tuition Fee In Ospoly, Iree (pho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASU College Of Medicine Management Throws Out Students’ Belongings From Hostels by ignis: 9:32am On Sep 23, 2020
Only in Nigeria
Re: LASU College Of Medicine Management Throws Out Students’ Belongings From Hostels by Minjim: 9:32am On Sep 23, 2020
decuteGenius:
I'd support them on this. Why would students leave their belongings in school and go on a break. As if to say

I'm sure some of em have been squatting in school during lockdown

If you attack this guys, you're a big fan of corruption

You are insensitive.

Have you heard what prevented them from moving their things ?

1 Like

Re: LASU College Of Medicine Management Throws Out Students’ Belongings From Hostels by easyfem(m): 9:33am On Sep 23, 2020
let thou b good news today IJN ........... the only good news diz week is EDO ELECTION
Re: LASU College Of Medicine Management Throws Out Students’ Belongings From Hostels by olu122: 9:33am On Sep 23, 2020
undecided too bad
Re: LASU College Of Medicine Management Throws Out Students’ Belongings From Hostels by Hibiscus62: 9:33am On Sep 23, 2020
Damn
Re: LASU College Of Medicine Management Throws Out Students’ Belongings From Hostels by tardell007(m): 9:33am On Sep 23, 2020
Damn
Re: LASU College Of Medicine Management Throws Out Students’ Belongings From Hostels by Oizee(f): 9:34am On Sep 23, 2020
What's this? Adding more hardship to our present situation, some of those things will eventually get damaged or missing.
Re: LASU College Of Medicine Management Throws Out Students’ Belongings From Hostels by Oladavid1: 9:34am On Sep 23, 2020
They have tried the should continue
Re: LASU College Of Medicine Management Throws Out Students’ Belongings From Hostels by cray91(m): 9:35am On Sep 23, 2020
i will boldly attack you not those guys

truly i don't blame those guys but the directives they acting upon

and i blame you for writing this comment, doesn't make sense at all at all.

Its not as if those student have completed their academic program, as you already know corona lockdown shits made all student vacate school hostels knowing that after all pandemic shit and school resume proper they coming back

so in such case doesn't make sense for any of them packing their belonging to their parent or family house as they know they coming back to resume so this is bullshit
decuteGenius:
I'd support them on this. Why would students leave their belongings in school and go on a break. As if to say

1 Like

Re: LASU College Of Medicine Management Throws Out Students’ Belongings From Hostels by Blogfarms: 9:35am On Sep 23, 2020
Doesn’t make sense at all
Didn’t they pay for the hostel
They paid for the session , it’s not their fault school went on Covid19 break.
What about the students that didn’t hear about the new development
They should have done this when the school is on break.
This students should sue the school
We should all learn to act accordingly
Re: LASU College Of Medicine Management Throws Out Students’ Belongings From Hostels by mattmogan88: 9:36am On Sep 23, 2020
SHAKING MY HEAD
Re: LASU College Of Medicine Management Throws Out Students’ Belongings From Hostels by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 23, 2020
shocked nawao
Re: LASU College Of Medicine Management Throws Out Students’ Belongings From Hostels by Denwil: 9:39am On Sep 23, 2020
This is not the right thing to do
Re: LASU College Of Medicine Management Throws Out Students’ Belongings From Hostels by CheedyJ(m): 9:40am On Sep 23, 2020
Madibah:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Lemme finish it for u, issorite
Re: LASU College Of Medicine Management Throws Out Students’ Belongings From Hostels by Oizee(f): 9:40am On Sep 23, 2020
decuteGenius:

which break? What planet have you been since? If it was second semester break and they liv their things behind then u can say dis.
You are a big fan of destroyer
Re: LASU College Of Medicine Management Throws Out Students’ Belongings From Hostels by Anoniemos01: 9:41am On Sep 23, 2020
decuteGenius:

Some people will just be joining any letters of the English language together and think they've said something reasonable.

Sighs. I'm just tired of your types
Re: LASU College Of Medicine Management Throws Out Students’ Belongings From Hostels by Anoniemos01: 9:42am On Sep 23, 2020
Minjim:

You are insensitive.

Have you heard what prevented them from moving their things ?

He's just dumb. Not insensitive
Re: LASU College Of Medicine Management Throws Out Students’ Belongings From Hostels by Testy17: 9:43am On Sep 23, 2020
The management of most of our public universities are too wicked and callous. How do you expect everyone to come back when you people didn't tell them when to resume then.

God will break their power and put them to shame.
Re: LASU College Of Medicine Management Throws Out Students’ Belongings From Hostels by tunjilee003: 9:43am On Sep 23, 2020
decuteGenius:

� do you want the the students to do with the belongings? Take them along to their various homes during lockdown...
Re: LASU College Of Medicine Management Throws Out Students’ Belongings From Hostels by DropsMic(m): 9:44am On Sep 23, 2020
The black man's heart is as black as his skin
Re: LASU College Of Medicine Management Throws Out Students’ Belongings From Hostels by Jaqenhghar: 9:45am On Sep 23, 2020
ninocia18:
Why do Nigerian universities treat her students like animals? With the economic situation of students and their parents, you are destroying their properties. You won't provide for them, you won't make policies that will make businesses thrive. Yet, you are so quick to making life hard for them. This is bad. Really bad. Your children aren't in these schools. I don't blame you sha. It will be over soon. Nigerians will one day get the respect that they deserve.
Every Niggerian Authrity or body treats its citizens like animals. Niggerians treat each other like animals too.
The only Niggeria s that dont get treated like animals are criminals and terrorists

1 Like

Re: LASU College Of Medicine Management Throws Out Students’ Belongings From Hostels by Bluffly: 9:46am On Sep 23, 2020
decatalyst:
Why would a sane individual do this?

Why would a responsible school management engage in this?

Well, people do rubbish because our justice system is rubbish!

If organizations, institutions and citizens know that they can be sued/punished/penalized for acting against what is acceptable, we will have less of absurd actions like this.
People need to start using the law effectively whatever the case is
Re: LASU College Of Medicine Management Throws Out Students’ Belongings From Hostels by DropsMic(m): 9:46am On Sep 23, 2020
ninocia18:
It will be over soon. Nigerians will one day get the respect that they deserve.

Keep dreaming
Re: LASU College Of Medicine Management Throws Out Students’ Belongings From Hostels by Corona22: 9:48am On Sep 23, 2020
decuteGenius:

Lol make students carry chair and baff go house for break
You’re a cretin
Re: LASU College Of Medicine Management Throws Out Students’ Belongings From Hostels by Badbishop15(m): 9:50am On Sep 23, 2020
When contacted, Coordinator, Centre for Information, Press and Public Relations of the university, Mr Ademola Adekoya, feigned ignorance of the development, promising to get back to our correspondent when he has enough information on the incident.[b]

lie lie
Re: LASU College Of Medicine Management Throws Out Students’ Belongings From Hostels by Goodman247: 9:51am On Sep 23, 2020
Why throwing d students belongings out, d typical Nigerian always behave like a babarian,
Re: LASU College Of Medicine Management Throws Out Students’ Belongings From Hostels by wolebest: 9:51am On Sep 23, 2020
Very insensitive
Re: LASU College Of Medicine Management Throws Out Students’ Belongings From Hostels by Thecreatorx: 9:52am On Sep 23, 2020
decuteGenius:

Silly child
Re: LASU College Of Medicine Management Throws Out Students’ Belongings From Hostels by kode12: 9:52am On Sep 23, 2020
decuteGenius:

I doubt you smelt the walls of a university
Re: LASU College Of Medicine Management Throws Out Students’ Belongings From Hostels by chuksjuve(m): 9:53am On Sep 23, 2020
A citadel of knowledge exhibiting behaviors that won't even be condoned in a village setting!

Anyways, this is Nigeria where anything can happen and nothing will happen!

For your landscape, horticulture and gardening services.. Contact us
Re: LASU College Of Medicine Management Throws Out Students’ Belongings From Hostels by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 23, 2020
This is bad o. Biko Unilag no follow this example o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Private Universities That Are Not Owned By Religious Institutions. / Mum Invades School With Thugs In Abeokuta, Beats Up Teachers For Caning Child / How Did You Feel When You Had Your First "F" As An Undergraduate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.