Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,157 members, 7,825,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

CT Scanner Reconstructed Face Of Egyptian Boy Who Died Thousands Of Years Ago - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / CT Scanner Reconstructed Face Of Egyptian Boy Who Died Thousands Of Years Ago (2355 Views)

Third Mainland Bridge Will Be Reconstructed In 2024 – FG / Apapa-wharf Road That Dangote Reconstructed; See What Trailers Are Turning It To / The New & Yet-to-be Used Ikeja Bus Terminal Is Being Reconstructed (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: CT Scanner Reconstructed Face Of Egyptian Boy Who Died Thousands Of Years Ago by lymelyte(m): 8:58pm On Sep 27, 2020
JimmyDarmody:
you know what? I was wondering the exact same thing this morning. I wondered if colored photography was invented just 100 years ago, then in a thousand years time there would be mind boggling inventions. We will wish we were alive in the future but we won't even be aware in the first place.
who told you you won't be aware? Do you know where you are going to after here? I think it's right to believe consciousness moves from bottom to top.
Re: CT Scanner Reconstructed Face Of Egyptian Boy Who Died Thousands Of Years Ago by JimmyDarmody: 12:28am On Sep 28, 2020
lymelyte:
who told you you won't be aware? Do you know where you are going to after here? I think it's right to believe consciousness moves from bottom to top.
lol are you subtly trying to get me to believe that? I meant we won't be alive. Of course our consciousness will be aglow wherever we may be here on after.

1 Like

Re: CT Scanner Reconstructed Face Of Egyptian Boy Who Died Thousands Of Years Ago by AbujaBlue: 11:00pm On Sep 28, 2020
Really fascinating.

For those wondering about the skin colour of the boy, the clue is in the date (50-100AD). This is way past the time of 'Ancient Egypt' as we know it, and there were many Greeks (already well established) and Romans in Egypt by this time.

For some weird reason, the 3d modelers made his face darker than the painting.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Refusal of Indian visa for a British national of Nigerian descent??? / Forgot To Print Online Nigerian Visa Application Form! Any Advice Please? / Help About Nsk Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.