Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Affiliate Site Like Nothing You've Ever Seen Before - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Affiliate Site Like Nothing You've Ever Seen Before (1553 Views)

I Will Teach You How To Create A Site Like Lindaikeji And Make Money + Contents / One Of The Best SEO Course I've Ever Seen [100,000+ Monthly Visitors To Your Si] / I Bet This Is What You've Been Looking For...grandeur Peninsula, Abijo Gra,lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Affiliate Site Like Nothing You've Ever Seen Before by Ilenny9: 8:40am On Sep 23, 2020
Welcome to Racksterli
Racksterli affiliate marketing income program. We work to serve you better.
You are welcome to our earning platform

How It Works

Racksterli.com provides people with opportunity to take advantage of the internet and turn our everyday social media into a tool for making passive income.

WHO CAN BE A MEMBER ON RACKSTERLI?
Practically anyone can be a member on racksterli.com as all you need is an internet enabled device to enable you perform your daily tasks on your website

HOW DOES RACKSTERLI WORK?
People, companies and corporate businesses come to us for advert placement, what you do as an affliate is to share these ADs to your Facebook page daily and get paid.

AVAILABLE PACKAGES ON RACKSTERLI
There are five packages available on Racksterli
1. Standard package for N14000 ( Fourteen thousand naira )
2. Premium package for N28000 ( Twenty eight thousand naira)
3. Platinum package for N56000 ( Fifty six thousand naira )
4. Gold package for N112000 ( One hundred and Twelve thousand naira )
5. Diamond package for N280000 (Two hundred and eighty thousand naira )

HOW DO I SIGN UP ?
Signup is pretty easy. Follow the step below to get started.
I. On the racksterli website click on the COUPON VENDOR.
II. Contact one the coupon vendors to get a coupon code
III. Click on the register button.
IV. Fill in each field with the appropriate details
V. Then login with email or username and password.

HOW DO I SHARE THESE POSTS ?
Sharing a post on Racksterli is almost the same way you share a post you like to your Facebook account. Login to your account, right below your dashboard you'll l see the sponsored post for that particular day, click on the share button beside it, once the WhatsApp icon pops up, click on it then share to your WhatsApp friends and status,That's all. Go back to your racksterli page and refresh and your activity earning will increase based on the package you are on.

HOW YOU EARN
Earn on Racksterli takes less than a minute. You simply need to share a sponsored post daily to your Facebook account.
Each package has package has its own daily earning:
I. Standard Package:
Once you share a sponsored post, you earn $1.9 for every Advert you share to Facebook.
II. Premium Package:
Once you share a sponsored post, you earn $3.9 for every Advert you share to Facebook.
III. Platinum Package:
Once you share a sponsored post, you earn $7.8 for every Advert you share to Facebook.
IV. Gold Package:
Once you share a sponsored post, you earn $15.6 for every Advert you share to Facebook.
V. diamond package:
Once you share a sponsored post, you earn $39 for every Advert you share to Facebook.

WHAT DO I GET FROM REFERING A FRIEND TO RACKSTERLI?
On racksterli.com we reward every member's hard work; Each package on has its own referral bonus.

PACKAGES REFERRAL BONUS
STANDARD $ 3
PREMIUM $ 8
PLATINUM $ 10.53
GOLD $ 11.85
DIAMOND $13.16
As an incentive for referral bonuses, when you refer:
10 persons you earn extra $25
25 persons you earn extra $100
100 persons you earn extra $400.
200 persons on the Diamond package within 30days you get extra $1000 added to your activity earns. Then when you refer 50 persons irrespective of your package, racksterli.com will extend your subscription by one more month
The above mentioned incentives won't stop you from getting the regular referral bonuses
Please Know that the bonuses are available only to people on the premium package and above.

HOW DO I REGISTER MY PROSPECTS ?
Contact any of the code distributors via https://racksterli.com/post/coupon-vendors on the site to get registration code, then go to your dashboard / profile, click on your referral link, once it's loaded clear your username and password then input that of your prospect, fill other details, agree with terms and condition and click on register.

CAN I GET PAID WITHOUT REFERRAL?
Referral is completely optional on Racksterli.com
Once your subscription expires You'd be able to use the "cashout" button on the webiste and withdraw all what you've earned through your 30days of active subscription to your bank account, and then if you wish to continue earning from us, you can re-subscribe,

Upon withdrawal, money is paid to your bank account within 6-12 hours of request.

The site is owned by an Entrepreneur, they make their money by investing in different avenues like forex, cryptocurrency, agriculture

Check out the CEO @blackgoldgram

Incase you have doubts you can visit their physical office in lagos

To get started message me on WhatsApp, 07052125486

1 Like

Re: Affiliate Site Like Nothing You've Ever Seen Before by Ilenny9: 8:56am On Sep 23, 2020
Alert testimonies

Re: Affiliate Site Like Nothing You've Ever Seen Before by Ilenny9: 8:59am On Sep 23, 2020
With over 6000 members already, we've been active for more than 3 months

Re: Affiliate Site Like Nothing You've Ever Seen Before by Ilenny9: 9:00am On Sep 23, 2020
Referring is totally OPTIONAL

(1) (Reply)

Introducing UT Financial Services / (sgtponzihaters Prophecy) Ghwx Website Is Finally Down Mmm Website Next / Save A Brother From BRANCH Online Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.