Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,824 members, 7,824,440 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Pastor Comes Under Fire After Listing The Qualities He Wants In A Woman - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Comes Under Fire After Listing The Qualities He Wants In A Woman (406 Views)

Qualities Of A Good Christian Wife / Must A Rich Man Give All He Has If He Wants To Follow Christ? / Is It Proper For A Woman To Dress This Way And Preach On God's Alter? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Comes Under Fire After Listing The Qualities He Wants In A Woman by OnlineMonarch(m): 9:36am On Sep 23, 2020
Apostle Wise Preach said he wants a light skinned woman “with a stunning smile”. He added that she must be “absolutely gorgeous” and she must be able to sing.

He went on to list other qualities, including that she must be a proverbs 31 woman.

Followers reacted, telling him his choice of a wife is worldly and not influenced by the Holy Spirit. Others told him to get a sex robot instead of a wife. Some mocked his physical appearance.

See his requirements below;

Pastor comes under fire after listing the qualities he wants in a woman and asking interested women to apply
Coming after he received heat and backlash, he edited the post’s caption. Unfortunately, the previous post can still be accessed on Facebook. He also addressed those mocking him, saying: “Am I wrong for having a preference?”

See some reactions below:

http://churchng.com/pastor-comes-under-fire-after-listing-the-qualities-he-wants-in-a-woman-and-asking-interested-women-to-apply/

Re: Pastor Comes Under Fire After Listing The Qualities He Wants In A Woman by OnlineMonarch(m): 9:37am On Sep 23, 2020
Lalasticlala

Riyadhgodess
Re: Pastor Comes Under Fire After Listing The Qualities He Wants In A Woman by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 23, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

One thing is clear this man is speaking like a kid. In marriage, all those qualities ain't needed when the pairs are compactable. From my few understanding all those qualities are childishness cause you will see an ugly marrying and the beautiful one ain't married why?

The beauty will fade. I know God require to make our plans Proverb 16:1 but in making our plans God will must be paramount.

As a spiritual leader what he said is so childish, how can a pastor praying for member to marry but he is saying this?

Am yet to marry, in as much I have a Caring, loving, submitive wife i will wife her in respective of her color.

Proverb 31 list the attributes of the woman not her facial qualities he should get that in to his head.

Modify

Physical appearance do matter but that shouldn't be first, what should be first the inside. What attract a guy to girl is physical appearance and what keep him her character (inside).

But you can't chase physical appearance alone, knowing it will fade and the character won't .

Well that's his spec.
Re: Pastor Comes Under Fire After Listing The Qualities He Wants In A Woman by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 23, 2020
What is his Facebook ID please?
Re: Pastor Comes Under Fire After Listing The Qualities He Wants In A Woman by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 23, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

One thing is clear this man is speaking like a kid. In marriage, all those qualities ain't needed when the pairs are compactable. From my few understanding all those qualities are childishness cause you will see an ugly marrying and the beautiful one ain't married why?

The beauty will fade. I know God require to make our plans Proverb 16:1 but in making our plans God will must be paramount.

As a spiritual leader what he said is so childish, how can a pastor praying for member to marry but he is saying this?

Am yet to marry, in as much I have a Caring, loving, submitive wife i will wife her in respective of her color.

Proverb 31 list the attributes of the woman not her facial qualities he should get that in to his head.

You guys will always come online to say physical attributes don't matter but when you meet some ladies you'll reject them because they don't fit into your spec.
Re: Pastor Comes Under Fire After Listing The Qualities He Wants In A Woman by ObaKlaz: 10:01am On Sep 23, 2020
We all have our preferences. Those criticising him are silly.

My preferences are a cute (may not be the cutest but not the ugliest, most def!) Candadian who is a keeper, smart, enterprising, level-headed

...and with a whole load of phat booty which she forces into denims and yoga pants. It turns me on like fvck!
Re: Pastor Comes Under Fire After Listing The Qualities He Wants In A Woman by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 23, 2020
One thing you guys must understand is everyone has a spec and there's that someone who will always fit in.

I created this account yesterday to place an advert online for a partner on religion section only to to wake up this morning to see someone who claims to be a "man" of God attacking my post saying the specifications I put out will destroy my enemy ( not me). I was shockedshocked to say the least.

Please people should just let others make their choices and let God perfect it. It's simple, if you dont fit in, ignore.

A lot of people hardly go out and the only means of meeting the opposite sex is on the social media since that is where people are found these days.
Re: Pastor Comes Under Fire After Listing The Qualities He Wants In A Woman by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 23, 2020
CalliDora1:

You guys will always come online to say physical attributes don't matter but when you meet some ladies you'll reject them because they don't fit into your spec.

Physical appearance do matter but that shouldn't be first, what should be first the inside. What attract a guy to girl is physical appearance and what keep him her character (inside).

But you can't chase physical appearance alone, knowing it will fade and the character won't.
Re: Pastor Comes Under Fire After Listing The Qualities He Wants In A Woman by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 23, 2020
gaius01:

But you can't chase physical appearance alone, knowing it will fade and the character won't.

At least, let thst physical attraction be there to draw you close to that fellow before checking the inner beauty.

We are human beings and I for one don't like to decieve myself. Let tell ourselves the truth but most importantly, go about it the Godly way.

Peace.
Re: Pastor Comes Under Fire After Listing The Qualities He Wants In A Woman by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 23, 2020
CalliDora1:

At least, let thst physical attraction be there to draw you close to that fellow before checking the inner beauty.

We are human beings and I for one don't like to decieve myself. Let tell ourselves the truth but most importantly, go about it the Godly way.

Peace.

I nod in affirmation. That's true!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Comes Under Fire After Listing The Qualities He Wants In A Woman by goodmorning40: 10:28am On Sep 23, 2020
What happened to the direction of the holy spirit?
So if the holy spirit direct him to an ugly lady he will not agree
Yet they will be blocking our ears with bla bla bla and be doing the opposite
Re: Pastor Comes Under Fire After Listing The Qualities He Wants In A Woman by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 23, 2020
goodmorning40:
What happened to the direction of the holy spirit?
So if the holy spirit direct him to an ugly lady he will not agree
Yet they will be blocking our ears with bla bla bla and be doing the opposite

Who is ugly? No body is ugly. They just don't catch your fancy.

Everyone is unique as God has created them. And there's someone who will fancy them the way they are.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Comes Under Fire After Listing The Qualities He Wants In A Woman by goodmorning40: 1:25pm On Sep 23, 2020
Brachaa:

Who is ugly? No body is ugly. They just don't catch your fancy.

Everyone is unique as God has created them. And there's someone who will fancy them the way they are.

Am talking to op not you
Since you don't know the difference between fine girl and ugly girl

(1) (Reply)

COVID Halts Harris Campaign, Trump Credits God And Points Crowd To Jesus / Letter Of Appreciation / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.