Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,090 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Please Help: Camry 2008 V6 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please Help: Camry 2008 V6 (751 Views)

Advice Needed: Shock Absorber For My Camry 2008 V6 / Help I Top My 2008 V6 Honda Accord's Radiator With Water Everyday / Help Camry 2003 Vibrations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help: Camry 2008 V6 by EASYGURU(m): 9:41am On Sep 23, 2020
Hey guys. Good morning.
So after several weeks of searching gor a good amd desirable car, i finally settled for a Toyota Camry 2008 with a V6 engine Toks. Since I'm a complete novice in auto and cars (I've never throttled a car in my life nor matched car brakes, so I'm a perfect example of inexperienced) I'd like to know what type of oil I'm expected to use which oil I'm yo buy (brands: of oil & type: engine and brake) and other things that a novice should know.
Also i was advised to do alignment because the car was imported by a staffs brother so I'm not getting it from regular auto dealers who would gave done all of that.

Please, I'll also welcome all questions you'd like me to ask before paying by 2pm today.

I'll be waiting in the comment section
Thanks guys. Love y'all.
Re: Please Help: Camry 2008 V6 by Hauptmann: 9:56am On Sep 23, 2020
EASYGURU:
Hey guys. Good morning.
So after several weeks of searching gor a good amd desirable car, i finally settled for a Toyota Camry 2008 with a V6 engine Toks. Since I'm a complete novice in auto and cars (I've never throttled a car in my life nor matched car brakes, so I'm a perfect example of inexperienced) I'd like to know what type of oil I'm expected to use which oil I'm yo buy (brands: of oil & type: engine and brake) and other things that a novice should know.
Also i was advised to do alignment because the car was imported by a staffs brother so I'm not getting it from regular auto dealers who would gave done all of that.

Please, I'll also welcome all questions you'd like me to ask before paying by 2pm today.

Thanks guys. Love y'all.

First time buyer, bros better check the history of that car, if you no wan pay for sharp history report find people that do it free of charge,

then better get another outside mechanic to look at that car, all these friend and staff brother car sales can be deceptive and they can take advantage of you

as for engine oil, bros check the manual that came with the car, it will list all the specs of the fluids and oils, though for that model the oil weight is 5w30, synthetic or not is up to you, though the latter is often better, again depends on what the previous owners used to service the car

do you know how to drive? do you have a license? if you do, drive the car for a reasonable distance, the driving experience would tell you if you need to do alignment or any other suspension adjustment

2 Likes

Re: Please Help: Camry 2008 V6 by Kingdemu: 1:10pm On Sep 23, 2020
EASYGURU:
Hey guys. Good morning.

Thanks guys. Love y'all.
Post the VIN of the vehicle let me run a check on the car's history for you.
Re: Please Help: Camry 2008 V6 by Dubbuqueee: 4:06pm On Sep 23, 2020
I HV something to say....but shit!..this 4pm Nd I'm sure that u HV already paid ...Nd the sellers is already smiling at his bank account grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help: Camry 2008 V6 by Lexusgs430: 5:10pm On Sep 23, 2020
EASYGURU:
Hey guys. Good morning.

Thanks guys. Love y'all.

Don't pay before inspection....... You are warned........
Re: Please Help: Camry 2008 V6 by akpur1(m): 6:22am On Sep 24, 2020
Search the vin number on Google you'll get the history of the car
Re: Please Help: Camry 2008 V6 by Kingdemu: 9:04am On Sep 24, 2020
akpur1:
Search the vin number on Google you'll get the history of the car
Google doesn't give what one should look for in a car history. He needs a genuine AutoCheck report.
Re: Please Help: Camry 2008 V6 by akpur1(m): 9:19am On Sep 24, 2020
Kingdemu:
Google doesn't give what one should look for in a car history. He needs a genuine AutoCheck report.
I google my vin number that's how I found the pictures of the car in yankee. Then I paid for an auto report to check the history
Re: Please Help: Camry 2008 V6 by Kingdemu: 12:58pm On Sep 24, 2020
akpur1:

I google my vin number that's how I found the pictures of the car in yankee. Then I paid for an auto report to check the history
We're saying the same thing. Comprehensive car history tells you what pictures nor Google can tell you e.g. service history, accident history, mileage, number of owners, title, repairs etc
Re: Please Help: Camry 2008 V6 by MOTIONTECH(m): 1:02pm On Sep 24, 2020
If you will pay me 10k i will give you, a comprehensive list of what to do and what not to do on your car to get optimum performance.
Re: Please Help: Camry 2008 V6 by Kingdemu: 1:32pm On Sep 24, 2020
MOTIONTECH:
If you will pay me 10k i will give you, a comprehensive list of what to do and what not to do on your car to get optimum performance.
Fkout of here

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Is The Mitsubishi Attrage A Good Car To Buy? / Uncleared Vehicles At Our Major Ports In Lagos / Revealed: High Lucrative skill that nobody talks about

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.