Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,842 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Is The Mitsubishi Attrage A Good Car To Buy? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Is The Mitsubishi Attrage A Good Car To Buy? (752 Views)

Is The Mitsubishi Pajero 2007 Great As A First Car. / Is The Mitsubishi Attrage Ideal For E-hailing? / The 2018 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross CUV Is A Beauty For Nigerian Roads(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Mitsubishi Attrage A Good Car To Buy? by SIMPLESOLAR: 3:12pm On Jan 09, 2021
Is the mitsubishi Attrage 2014 model a good car to buy?Pls advise me let me not use my hard earned money to buy trouble.Pics attached below.I am more concerned with fuel economy and maintenance

Re: Is The Mitsubishi Attrage A Good Car To Buy? by kingreign(m): 5:53pm On Jan 09, 2021
SIMPLESOLAR:
Is the mitsubishi Attrage 2014 model a good car to buy?Pls advise me let me not use my hard earned money to buy trouble.Pics attached below. I am more concerned with fuel economy and maintenance

You should not be worried about fuel economy, rather you should be worried about reliability, availability of competent technicians and parts.

1 Like

Re: Is The Mitsubishi Attrage A Good Car To Buy? by buygala(m): 8:07pm On Jan 09, 2021
SIMPLESOLAR:
Is the mitsubishi Attrage 2014 model a good car to buy?Pls advise me let me not use my hard earned money to buy trouble.Pics attached below.I am more concerned with fuel economy and maintenance

Run
Re: Is The Mitsubishi Attrage A Good Car To Buy? by SIMPLESOLAR: 7:52pm On Jan 21, 2021
kingreign:

You should not be worried about fuel economy, rather you should be worried about reliability, availability of competent technicians and parts.
thank you

(1) (Reply)

RX 350 Full Option Neatly Used Location Is Benin / Toyota Hiace Bus: Can Auto Be Changed To Manual? / Any Android Headunit Dealer In Abuja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.