Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,424 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Erica Threatened By Chidi Mike Cars As She Rejects His N2M Prize & Car Gift - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Erica Threatened By Chidi Mike Cars As She Rejects His N2M Prize & Car Gift (78841 Views)

BBNaija: Whitemoney Receives N30m Cash Prize, Car, House (Photos, Video) / Chidi Mike Cars Apologizes To Erica After Calling Her A Bastard / BBNaija: Chidi Mike To Give Erica N2M Cash After Disqualification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Erica Threatened By Chidi Mike Cars As She Rejects His N2M Prize & Car Gift by Greenholics: 2:08pm On Sep 23, 2020
Wahala for them oooo

Re: Erica Threatened By Chidi Mike Cars As She Rejects His N2M Prize & Car Gift by MarioKizito1(m): 2:08pm On Sep 23, 2020
Felixalex:
Dammmn nigggaaarrr
IT IS NOT ORIGHT
copy cat. E no sweet for ur mouth abeg!

2 Likes

Re: Erica Threatened By Chidi Mike Cars As She Rejects His N2M Prize & Car Gift by quiteboy(m): 2:10pm On Sep 23, 2020
flexyrule:
With all the problems facing your family, village, local government, state, geo-political region, and country, Erica is the best place to invest your money and energy on.
He even has the guts to throw empty threats...
He is worse than a SIMP!
I feel you bro, but last last nah still him money.
Re: Erica Threatened By Chidi Mike Cars As She Rejects His N2M Prize & Car Gift by jaxxy(m): 2:10pm On Sep 23, 2020
If he wants a deal he shud have said so from get go.
Re: Erica Threatened By Chidi Mike Cars As She Rejects His N2M Prize & Car Gift by Jeromejnr(m): 2:10pm On Sep 23, 2020
stagger:
See people talking as though they own the air they breathe or the life they live, which was given to us all by God Almighty. I just tire.

God bless you.
Re: Erica Threatened By Chidi Mike Cars As She Rejects His N2M Prize & Car Gift by mhizoma(f): 2:10pm On Sep 23, 2020
Is this one news
Re: Erica Threatened By Chidi Mike Cars As She Rejects His N2M Prize & Car Gift by iphanyi10(m): 2:15pm On Sep 23, 2020
A hustling Nigerian rejected 2M naira and a car gift?. wow!
I'm suspecting that the "terms and conditions" of the gift was not agreed upon.
Re: Erica Threatened By Chidi Mike Cars As She Rejects His N2M Prize & Car Gift by Jaqenhghar: 2:16pm On Sep 23, 2020
blesskewe:
This man no get sister Abi no one day family were he fit dash..........
You will be surprised that his siblings are languishing in misery.

1 Like

Re: Erica Threatened By Chidi Mike Cars As She Rejects His N2M Prize & Car Gift by Explorers(m): 2:18pm On Sep 23, 2020
Not by force na, he won't do nada.

Just to trend ni
Re: Erica Threatened By Chidi Mike Cars As She Rejects His N2M Prize & Car Gift by Jaqenhghar: 2:19pm On Sep 23, 2020
Cutezt:

Actually, The man wanted more than friendship with erica, I got this from a very direct credible blood of erica.
Hahahaa. It's obvious nah. This level of fury cannot be from just rejecting a car alone grin

2 Likes

Re: Erica Threatened By Chidi Mike Cars As She Rejects His N2M Prize & Car Gift by lexy2014: 2:20pm On Sep 23, 2020
Romanoff:
Lol.

From the look of things, she rejected the gift cause he didn't give it to her as soon as her management expected so they dragged the CMC guy online for using her to chase clout.

The guy decided to redeem himself and her management rejected the gift. Now the question, which work she work wey them dey give her 2M and Benz?

Are u sure that's d true story? D guy didn't offer her car gift because of work she did. He offered it to her because of work that he was expecting she will do for him. He was looking at d future. Going by that, it's possible that they couldn't reach an agreement on how d future working relationship was going to play out
Re: Erica Threatened By Chidi Mike Cars As She Rejects His N2M Prize & Car Gift by malikson007: 2:21pm On Sep 23, 2020
Actions na em dey bring reactions
Re: Erica Threatened By Chidi Mike Cars As She Rejects His N2M Prize & Car Gift by mrfabuloz(m): 2:23pm On Sep 23, 2020
this one too wan trend undecided
Re: Erica Threatened By Chidi Mike Cars As She Rejects His N2M Prize & Car Gift by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 23, 2020
Nawa ooh!!! Make una bring deals for me now ooh before I go dey expensive ooh nairaland....

For professional vocal mixing and mastering at a very cheap price contact me now that my price is still low!!!
Re: Erica Threatened By Chidi Mike Cars As She Rejects His N2M Prize & Car Gift by jamesbridget13(f): 2:25pm On Sep 23, 2020
Lolz
He saw Erica as DONATUS
Re: Erica Threatened By Chidi Mike Cars As She Rejects His N2M Prize & Car Gift by alizma: 2:25pm On Sep 23, 2020
Mopolchi:
The best thing Erica has ever done.

Modified:

The man na mumu.
And you believed she just rejected 2m and a car? Clap for your believe
Re: Erica Threatened By Chidi Mike Cars As She Rejects His N2M Prize & Car Gift by Mopolchi: 2:27pm On Sep 23, 2020
alizma:

And you believed she just rejected 2m and a car? Clap for your believe
Why he con dey vex
Re: Erica Threatened By Chidi Mike Cars As She Rejects His N2M Prize & Car Gift by meobizy(f): 2:28pm On Sep 23, 2020
I like how this news does not have the BBNaija tag. Erica got disqualified and disappeared back to whatever it was she used as a hustle. See how young the man is, he wanted to chop Kiddwaya’s property.
Re: Erica Threatened By Chidi Mike Cars As She Rejects His N2M Prize & Car Gift by Lexusgs430: 2:35pm On Sep 23, 2020
Cutezt:

Actually, The man wanted more than friendship with erica, I got this from a very direct credible blood of erica.

Hence I said nothing like free lunch....... Cash gift + car gift, for nothing.........

Expensive pussy......... grin
Re: Erica Threatened By Chidi Mike Cars As She Rejects His N2M Prize & Car Gift by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 23, 2020
She no gree fùck am cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Erica Threatened By Chidi Mike Cars As She Rejects His N2M Prize & Car Gift by ManOfCompetence(m): 2:37pm On Sep 23, 2020
post=94222851:
Who goes there ?!

Who knows him?

Na dem dey rush us..... tongue tongue tongue

Dere fada cool cool cool

MANNA ti da gobe sile!
Omo see gobe ........... for abule cheesy wink cheesy
you didn't congratulate Gov. Obaseki on his victory even after your darling president did so
Re: Erica Threatened By Chidi Mike Cars As She Rejects His N2M Prize & Car Gift by AerialMapper: 2:38pm On Sep 23, 2020
Why is this man making noise all over the internet over this carton B-class School runs mini-bus and 2m!

He made his point long ago but to insult her directly is wrong. He seems really pained!!!
Re: Erica Threatened By Chidi Mike Cars As She Rejects His N2M Prize & Car Gift by Muhylonaire007: 2:40pm On Sep 23, 2020
SoftP:
Why the fury, I guess the intent of giving the money initially wasn’t on free will.

With the gbaguans he speaks, how did he became a CEO’.
Fear black Man

I hate it when people try to be savages, just read what you wrote there.
I bet you didn't notice your own gbagaun.
CEO na by who sabi speak English abi, Pele o Lord Lugard .
Re: Erica Threatened By Chidi Mike Cars As She Rejects His N2M Prize & Car Gift by Tannhauser(m): 2:46pm On Sep 23, 2020
grin

More to this than meets the ordinary eye
Re: Erica Threatened By Chidi Mike Cars As She Rejects His N2M Prize & Car Gift by Goodman247: 2:46pm On Sep 23, 2020
Why can't he use the 2M and the worth of car to empower his village people and the less privileged.
Re: Erica Threatened By Chidi Mike Cars As She Rejects His N2M Prize & Car Gift by jaytime(m): 2:46pm On Sep 23, 2020
There are some untold story here.
Re: Erica Threatened By Chidi Mike Cars As She Rejects His N2M Prize & Car Gift by grandstar(m): 2:47pm On Sep 23, 2020
LedRock:
Just look at the news on Africa's biggest forum undecided

In other forums globally, it's worse.

Some will help you find gay partner.

3 Likes

Re: Erica Threatened By Chidi Mike Cars As She Rejects His N2M Prize & Car Gift by Estellie: 2:47pm On Sep 23, 2020
Romanoff:
Lol.

From the look of things, she rejected the gift cause he didn't give it to her as soon as her management expected so they dragged the CMC guy online for using her to chase clout.

The guy decided to redeem himself and her management rejected the gift. Now the question, which work she work wey them dey give her 2M and Benz?
Aunty travel jor, from the look of which things?

The gift had terms and conditions. He wanted her to sign a contract and be his ambassador in return for 500k, a Benz next year and a balance of 1.5m LATER buh she declined...

Stop misleading people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The 100 TV Serie...anyone? / BBNaija: Ka3na And Lilo Have Been Evicted / BBNaija: Khafi Wins IVM Fox From Innoson Motors (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.