Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,144 members, 7,849,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:48 AM

Obasanjo:the Constitutional Reformer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo:the Constitutional Reformer (865 Views)

Kaduna Preaching Bill: Resolving The Constitutional Controversy (1) ...punch / Jonathan Hits Back At Obasanjo -the Sun / Who Has The Constitutional Power To Slash The Salaries Of Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo:the Constitutional Reformer by doncartel: 1:39pm On Jun 22, 2007
A lot of people including myself will now remember obasanjo mainly for the third term agenda.He has really destroyed his legacy with that plot.If not for this single issue,most nigerians shouldnt have many problems with him.The worst thing was the cunningness and pettiness that the pdp used in attempting the hopeless agenda.They set up national assembly constitutional review and political reforms forum that they wanted to reform our constitution and politics.Even children in nursery school knew the whole gameplan
Re: Obasanjo:the Constitutional Reformer by sleekdot(m): 3:29pm On Jun 22, 2007
Yeah the 3rd term was the most notable followed by NEPA, and interal security
Re: Obasanjo:the Constitutional Reformer by denex: 3:50pm On Jun 22, 2007
3rd term the most notable ke? Abeg, I choose NEPA. Even Obasanjo sef choose NEPA.
Re: Obasanjo:the Constitutional Reformer by doncartel: 5:41pm On Jun 22, 2007
I'll probably put internal security/niger-delta before nepa.At least it wasnt there during abacha and co while nepa problem has always been there.Both are behind third term though

(1) (Reply)

Usa Troops In Nigeria? What Do U Think / Mr Makama Falsified New Local Govt Census / Zimbabwe; The Real Begining!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.