Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,818 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Igbo Residents In Ondo State, Who Are You Voting For? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Residents In Ondo State, Who Are You Voting For? (2527 Views)

Igbo Residents In Lagos: I Fear We Are Getting To The End Of Nigeria — Ezeife / Governorship Election: Who Are You Voting For Today? / We Are Endangered In Benue – Igbo Residents Cry Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Residents In Ondo State, Who Are You Voting For? by Sammy07: 11:40am On Sep 23, 2020
Igbo residents in Ondo state, who are you guys voting for?

1. Aketi (Owo, Ondo North), he's an Apc member but has an Igbo wife, won't you let your in-law enjoy another 4 years? grin

2. Jegede(Akure, Ondo Central), he's a PDP member but his wife is from Cross river or Akwaibom, won't you guys vote for PDP grin

3. Agboola(Ilaje, Ondo South), he's a ZLP member but his wife is a Yoruba woman, won't you guys let another party take over ondo? grin

Funny Enough, 3 of them are Lawyers.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Residents In Ondo State, Who Are You Voting For? by TooMuchStuff: 11:41am On Sep 23, 2020
PDP... Ondo is Next

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Residents In Ondo State, Who Are You Voting For? by Sammy07: 11:43am On Sep 23, 2020
Cc:
Fergie001
slap44
Helinues
metaphysical
Eastgold
totit
igbochief001
Asgard07
Thatfairguy1
PVision2020
ofoigbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Residents In Ondo State, Who Are You Voting For? by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 23, 2020
Sammy07:

1. Aketi (Owo, Ondo North), he's an Apc member but has an Igbo wife, won't you let your in-law enjoy another 4 years? grin

2. Jegede(Akure, Ondo Central), he's a PDP member but his wife is from Cross river or Akwaibom, won't you guys vote for PDP grin

3. Agboola(Ilaje, Ondo South), he's a ZLP member but his wife is a Yoruba woman, won't you guys let another party take over ondo? grin

Aketi must complete his tenure.

Aketi is a good man.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Residents In Ondo State, Who Are You Voting For? by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 23, 2020
TooMuchStuff:
PDP... Ondo is Next

No Aketi did well.

let him finish up.

Others should wait...after him They can contest

1 Like

Re: Igbo Residents In Ondo State, Who Are You Voting For? by fergie001: 11:48am On Sep 23, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Residents In Ondo State, Who Are You Voting For? by Sammy07: 11:48am On Sep 23, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Aketi must complete his tenure.

Aketi is a good man.
Okay. Let's wait for other opinions
Re: Igbo Residents In Ondo State, Who Are You Voting For? by Sammy07: 11:50am On Sep 23, 2020
fergie001:
grin grin grin grin grin
Don't laugh nah grin
Re: Igbo Residents In Ondo State, Who Are You Voting For? by fergie001: 11:51am On Sep 23, 2020
Sammy07:

Don't laugh nah grin
You know my candidate.
Re: Igbo Residents In Ondo State, Who Are You Voting For? by TooMuchStuff: 11:52am On Sep 23, 2020
Osagyefo98:

No Aketi did well.
let him finish up.
Others should wait...after him They can contest

Yeaa! especially the Amotekun he championed

Think I like him for that. He should decamp to pdp

1 Like

Re: Igbo Residents In Ondo State, Who Are You Voting For? by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 23, 2020
TooMuchStuff:

Yeaa! especially the Amotekun he championed
Think I like him for that. He should decamp to pdp

Aside Amotekun.

The man naturally did well.
He turned ondo to mini silicon valley.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Residents In Ondo State, Who Are You Voting For? by Bigflamie(m): 11:56am On Sep 23, 2020
Useless question.

You guys should leave Igbos alone, stop dragging us unnecessarily into your affairs.

50% might decide to vote the incumbent governor and the other 50% goes otherwise, so stop this nonsense

17 Likes

Re: Igbo Residents In Ondo State, Who Are You Voting For? by Sammy07: 11:57am On Sep 23, 2020
fergie001:

You know my candidate.

Hmm! Alright.
To me, If per chance ZLP doesn't wins (we don't know what will happen tongue), then Aketi should retain it.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Residents In Ondo State, Who Are You Voting For? by Easternmind(m): 11:57am On Sep 23, 2020
Aketi
Re: Igbo Residents In Ondo State, Who Are You Voting For? by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 23, 2020
What's our business with ondo election

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Residents In Ondo State, Who Are You Voting For? by TooMuchStuff: 11:57am On Sep 23, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Aside Amotekun.
The man naturally did well.
He turned ondo to mini silicon valley.
He's too good to be in APC. We want him in pdp after he won. Let's chase APC away from South

1 Like

Re: Igbo Residents In Ondo State, Who Are You Voting For? by AllOfUsAtManna(f): 11:59am On Sep 23, 2020
igbos have nothing against Aketi
he's not a product of any godfather
he's a man of his own
so let him complete his tenure

4+4= Ronu for Aketi grin

Besides na our in law cheesy

cc
solmus
CilicMarin
Simplyleo grin

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Residents In Ondo State, Who Are You Voting For? by Sammy07: 12:05pm On Sep 23, 2020
Igbochief001:
What's our business with ondo election

I said Igbo residents in Ondo state
Re: Igbo Residents In Ondo State, Who Are You Voting For? by helinues: 12:07pm On Sep 23, 2020
Ondo state can never be Edo...
Re: Igbo Residents In Ondo State, Who Are You Voting For? by FlordFlorez(m): 12:17pm On Sep 23, 2020
I'm in Ondo State presently and I'm an Igbo guy. Though I won't be voting cause I'd officiate the election as per INEC official but 90% of Igbo's here are voting Akeredolu not cause of the party but cause of the way the Governor associate with them and additionally cause he married an Igbo woman, one and only wife.

10 Likes

Re: Igbo Residents In Ondo State, Who Are You Voting For? by Isobug: 12:19pm On Sep 23, 2020
Don't drag ibo name to ill conversation. Those who live there know what is good for them. They should vote their conscience.

Ibos were just interested in what were playing out in Edo because they don't support maltreatment. We go for what is right.

Be guided

21 Likes

Re: Igbo Residents In Ondo State, Who Are You Voting For? by Sammy07: 12:20pm On Sep 23, 2020
FlordFlorez:
I'm in Ondo State presently and I'm an Igbo guy. Though I won't be voting cause I'd officiate the election as per INEC official but 90% of Igbo's here are voting Akeredolu not cause of the party but cause of the way the Governor associate with them and additionally cause he married an Igbo woman, one and only wife.

Where do you based in Ondo?
Re: Igbo Residents In Ondo State, Who Are You Voting For? by ImmaculateJOE(m): 12:24pm On Sep 23, 2020
Sammy07:

Wow! So you acknowledge the fact that Ndigbo has a good number of electorate even in far away Ondo State.. ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Residents In Ondo State, Who Are You Voting For? by Sammy07: 12:31pm On Sep 23, 2020
Isobug:
Don't drag ibo name to ill conversation. Those who live there know what is good for them. They should vote their conscience.

Ibos were just interested in what were playing out in Edo because they don't support maltreatment. We go for what is right.

Be guided

I don't actually Ask of your opinion, the topic says Igbo residents in Ondo state and as you can see, someone responded above.
Re: Igbo Residents In Ondo State, Who Are You Voting For? by ChangedMan1999(m): 12:35pm On Sep 23, 2020
It is bad for a group of people who are staying in another persons land or state to come out in the open to say "we will vote for this candidate"

Play the neutral game.

It is natural to have one candidate in mind, but don't come out and say we so so so people are for this candidate. Let your votes be divided so that the people of the land won't think you pulling weight in their land by opening backing a candidate.

But, incase a candidate has done so much for your people and you want to reciprocate the love, just hold private meeting among your people in the state and make them know who deserves your vote. Again, make them promise that they wont tell outsiders what you discussed in the meeting.

On the election day, just go straight to the election ground and cast your vote and come back.

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Residents In Ondo State, Who Are You Voting For? by Sammy07: 12:35pm On Sep 23, 2020
ImmaculateJOE:

Wow! So you acknowledge the fact that Ndigbo has a good number of electorate even in far away Ondo State.. ?

Normal, none indigenous people live everywhere and votes everywhere either Yoruba or Hausa or Igbo
Re: Igbo Residents In Ondo State, Who Are You Voting For? by Isobug: 12:35pm On Sep 23, 2020
Sammy07:

I don't actually Ask of your opinion, the topic says Igbo residents in Ondo state and as you can see, someone responded above.
Noted Bro...
Re: Igbo Residents In Ondo State, Who Are You Voting For? by Blackmann001: 12:37pm On Sep 23, 2020
Sammy07:

Then what do ur general question aim to attract..?

Hausa response..?

Grow up!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Residents In Ondo State, Who Are You Voting For? by Finnese001: 12:41pm On Sep 23, 2020
Sammy07:

Igbos vote really matters in Yoruba land but can you say otherwise

Have you seen any Igbo politicians running to Yoruba community for votes the way your politicians do grin

Igbos can influence election outside Igbo land but can Yoruba do that too

Bonjue

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Residents In Ondo State, Who Are You Voting For? by Sammy07: 12:42pm On Sep 23, 2020
ChangedMan1999:
It is bad for a group of people who are staying in another persons land or state to come out in the open to say "we will vote for this candidate"

Play the neutral game.

It is natural to have one candidate in mind, but don't come out and say we so so so people are for this candidate. Let your votes be divided so that the people of the land won't think you pulling weight in their land by opening backing a candidate.

But, incase a candidate has done so much for your people and you want to reciprocate the love, just hold private meeting among your people in the state and make them know who deserves your vote. Again, make them promise that they wont tell outsiders what you discussed in the meeting.

On the election day, just go straight to the election ground and cast your vote and come back.

True tho, I only use this post to taunt.

metaphysical, slapp44 and Helinues knows what I meant grin

One supported voting out Yoruba with no Yoruba wife but his party is apc
one supported voting Aketi with igbo wife but his party is PDP
last one supported apc irrespective of the person wife or not grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Residents In Ondo State, Who Are You Voting For? by Charmingrascal(m): 12:43pm On Sep 23, 2020
Sammy07:

I said Igbo residents in Ondo state
Break down the word "residents" for him.
Re: Igbo Residents In Ondo State, Who Are You Voting For? by OfficialAPCNig: 12:44pm On Sep 23, 2020
Our daughter is doing another 4 years.

BTW, Aketi did well with Amotekun and a loner.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abakaliki Like Never Seen Before(video) / ESN Crime Is Falling, Very Surprising / Multiple Musicians Release Birthday Song For Nnamdi Kanu- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.