Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,484 members, 7,836,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Abakaliki Like Never Seen Before(video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abakaliki Like Never Seen Before(video) (2562 Views)

(never Seen Before) This Is What A Nigerian Village Looks Like / Osinbajo Shares Photos Of His Never-Seen Moments In 2021 / Reno Omokri: I Have Never Seen An Igbo Beggar Since I Was Born Till Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abakaliki Like Never Seen Before(video) by Anambra1stS0n: 7:32pm On Sep 29, 2020

1 Like

Re: Abakaliki Like Never Seen Before(video) by IamWonderful: 7:40pm On Sep 29, 2020
ok
Re: Abakaliki Like Never Seen Before(video) by Anambra1stS0n: 7:41pm On Sep 29, 2020
Ignorant minds should view Abakaliki rice mill

3 Likes

Re: Abakaliki Like Never Seen Before(video) by Anambra1stS0n: 7:50pm On Sep 29, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Abakaliki Like Never Seen Before(video) by Anambra1stS0n: 7:51pm On Sep 29, 2020
More

2 Likes

Re: Abakaliki Like Never Seen Before(video) by Enudapan: 7:53pm On Sep 29, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated

Umahi the Real odogwu
Engineer's owns this world shaa

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abakaliki Like Never Seen Before(video) by flyingpig: 7:56pm On Sep 29, 2020
Cool cool

1 Like

Re: Abakaliki Like Never Seen Before(video) by Anambra1stS0n: 7:59pm On Sep 29, 2020
M

4 Likes

Re: Abakaliki Like Never Seen Before(video) by Guzel: 7:59pm On Sep 29, 2020
It’s green

1 Like

Re: Abakaliki Like Never Seen Before(video) by MrGoood: 8:01pm On Sep 29, 2020
Yaba Lagos is better than that nonsense you put up there , Hold that idiot with his Babariga anywhere you sight him, The thing he’s building is not worth the Amount budgeted for projects in that state.

1 Like

Re: Abakaliki Like Never Seen Before(video) by IGBOSON1: 8:05pm On Sep 29, 2020
Lush, green city! Looks even better in drive-through videos.

It's not the finished article though.....there's still more room for improvement!

5 Likes

Re: Abakaliki Like Never Seen Before(video) by nazicartel(m): 8:05pm On Sep 29, 2020
In Nigeria's standard, Umahi and his men have tried... Thought Umahi is Ikpeazu's friend, Umahi must be a bad friend for not always giving his friend good orientation...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abakaliki Like Never Seen Before(video) by kuuljay(m): 8:06pm On Sep 29, 2020
My fear is that ebonyians are allowing ndi Anambra to buy all the choice lands and investing heavily there,any big reasonable structure in abakaliki if it's not govt then it's Anambra man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abakaliki Like Never Seen Before(video) by IGBOSON1: 8:09pm On Sep 29, 2020
MrGoood:
Yaba Lagos is better than that nonsense you put up there , Hold that idiot with his babariga when you sight him anywhere, The thing he’s building is not worth the Amount budgeted for projects in that state.

Haba! Dude, are you quarrelling with anyone!?

And why comparing Abakaliki with Lagos?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abakaliki Like Never Seen Before(video) by IGBOSON1: 8:13pm On Sep 29, 2020
kuuljay:
My fear is that ebonyians are allowing ndi Anambra to buy all the choice lands and investing heavily there,any big reasonable structure in abakaliki if it's not govt then it's Anambra man

It's not a problem! Ebonyi needs all the FDIs it can get....and it's even better if they're coming mainly from fellow Igbos!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abakaliki Like Never Seen Before(video) by Anambra1stS0n: 8:17pm On Sep 29, 2020
MrGoood:
Yaba Lagos is better than that nonsense you put up there , Hold that idiot with his Babariga anywhere you sight him, The thing he’s building is not worth the Amount budgeted for projects in that state.
Why not compare with you state
More of Abakaliki

11 Likes

Re: Abakaliki Like Never Seen Before(video) by Anambra1stS0n: 8:20pm On Sep 29, 2020
MrGoood:
More from Abakaliki

4 Likes

Re: Abakaliki Like Never Seen Before(video) by Racoon(m): 8:21pm On Sep 29, 2020
Engineer Dave Nweze Umahi.The workaholic government
Re: Abakaliki Like Never Seen Before(video) by Anambra1stS0n: 8:22pm On Sep 29, 2020
MrGoood:

3 Likes

Re: Abakaliki Like Never Seen Before(video) by flyingpig: 8:23pm On Sep 29, 2020
MrGoood:
Y[s]aba w is better than that nonsense you put up there , Hold that idiot with his Babariga anywhere you sight him, The thing he’s building is not worth the Amount budgeted for projects in that state[/s].
I guess you don't know Lagos generates much more money than Ebonyi state dumbo

7 Likes

Re: Abakaliki Like Never Seen Before(video) by Amarabae(f): 8:24pm On Sep 29, 2020
kuuljay:
agent of division, whether ebonyi or anambra,we are Igbos .
be guided my darling

15 Likes

Re: Abakaliki Like Never Seen Before(video) by flyingpig: 8:24pm On Sep 29, 2020
kuuljay:
Not bad. Investors are welcome to Ebonyi state. Not just Anambra people alone.

8 Likes

Re: Abakaliki Like Never Seen Before(video) by Amarabae(f): 8:30pm On Sep 29, 2020
Ebonyi is an asset to Igboland.
green unexplored landmass,
agrarian by nature and bordered by two also agrarian states Benue and cross river
rich in solid minerals
I so much love Ebonyi people, so down to earth and hardworking, not prone to crime, I love that their mentality.
let the next governor focus on human capital development the more since umahi tackled physical infrastructure

11 Likes

Re: Abakaliki Like Never Seen Before(video) by Anambra1stS0n: 8:30pm On Sep 29, 2020
MrGoood:
M

2 Likes

Re: Abakaliki Like Never Seen Before(video) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 29, 2020
Dave Umahi, unlike Akeredolu is a performer
Re: Abakaliki Like Never Seen Before(video) by Ikennamurphy: 8:46pm On Sep 29, 2020
MrGoood:
Lagos is the worst and most despicable state in Nigeria with the allocation it gets.. No good roads with slums littered all round

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abakaliki Like Never Seen Before(video) by Ikennamurphy: 8:49pm On Sep 29, 2020
kuuljay:
That should not be your concern.. Whatever investment is needed in the state can come from Fulanis, Yorubas or Arabs or Jews..development is a key factor Irrespective of where it comes from

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abakaliki Like Never Seen Before(video) by Ahamefuna0001(m): 9:06pm On Sep 29, 2020
kuuljay:

Why should that be your fears? Are you a hater

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abakaliki Like Never Seen Before(video) by ImmaculateJOE(m): 9:08pm On Sep 29, 2020
Amarabae:
Ebonyi is an asset to Igboland.
green unexplored landmass,
agrarian by nature and bordered by two also agrarian states Benue and cross river
rich in solid minerals
I so much love Ebonyi people, so down to earth and hardworking, not prone to crime, I love that their mentality.
let the next governor focus on human capital development the more since umahi tackled physical infrastructure

The soils of Benue, Cross River, Ebonyi, Edo and Ondo states are the most fertile in the country..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abakaliki Like Never Seen Before(video) by Fleshly: 9:16pm On Sep 29, 2020
Umahi is a revolution. Ebonyians just have to thank God for giving them a governor like umahi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abakaliki Like Never Seen Before(video) by Ikennamurphy: 9:33pm On Sep 29, 2020
ImmaculateJOE:

The soils of Benue, Cross River, Eboyi, Edo and Ondo states are the most fertile in the country..
You're so right..maybe they're strongly situated in the rainforest zone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abakaliki Like Never Seen Before(video) by Ikennamurphy: 9:34pm On Sep 29, 2020
Ahamefuna0001:

Why should that be your fears? Are you a hater
He doesn't know what he wants to type I guess or was just given a phone

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians, Behold The Seven Political Gladiators Set To Retire Buhari In 2023 / Why Do Nigerians Still Beg Igbos For Unity? / Mrs Margaret Obi Joins Her Husband Peter Obi In Benue Campaign (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.