Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

My Account Has Been Hacked. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Account Has Been Hacked. (339 Views)

Instablog9ja Account has been Deleted by Instagram (Photos) / Help My Google Account Has Been Hacked. / Help Adsense Account Has Been Disaproved For The Second Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Account Has Been Hacked. by Giwoni: 1:25pm On Sep 23, 2020
Please help me, as to what to do right now, I don't know honestly. I don't know who got hold of my atm card, and mobile number, and is constantly debiting me. I have attached one of the receipts.

I didn't receive any text message from the bank. I am not aware of any of these.

Please how do I get back my money? And trace this transaction.

Re: My Account Has Been Hacked. by 404Dev: 1:28pm On Sep 23, 2020
Go to your bank and block all debits on the account first. That's the starting point to avoid any more loss. Then your bank officer would advice you better on the next steps.
Re: My Account Has Been Hacked. by 404Dev: 1:29pm On Sep 23, 2020
If you still the have the number who used in opening the account, you can search online for a code to do this as some banks do provide that in case of atm card loss.
Re: My Account Has Been Hacked. by Houstonmon: 1:36pm On Sep 23, 2020
Did you put your card details on any dating app, that was how they debited my guy overnight, it was a mess they kept debiting 5k every 20 minutes he woke up to see that his account which read 235k on a normal now read only 38k. To cry come da hungry am. The whole day he was sad all through.
Re: My Account Has Been Hacked. by Giwoni: 1:44pm On Sep 23, 2020
404Dev:
If you still the have the number who used in opening the account, you can search online for a code to do this as some banks do provide that in case of atm card loss.
I have the number I used to open the bank account. And I have my atm with me. I don't know how this happened.
I've blocked the account.,

Please elaborate on this explanation, I don't get it.
Re: My Account Has Been Hacked. by Giwoni: 1:45pm On Sep 23, 2020
Houstonmon:
Did you put your card details on any dating app, that was how they debited my guy overnight, it was a mess they kept debiting 5k every 20 minutes he woke up to see that his account which read 235k on a normal now read only 38k. To cry come da hungry am. The whole day he was sad all through.
No. I don't use dating sites.
Re: My Account Has Been Hacked. by Uzomacharles: 1:54pm On Sep 23, 2020
Who did you give your ATM lastly??
Where did you make transaction lastly.....

Rush To Your Bank Immediately
Re: My Account Has Been Hacked. by Braveryy(m): 5:54pm On Sep 23, 2020
It is possible that someone is using the money to buy a website. Can the bank reverse such transaction?
Re: My Account Has Been Hacked. by Greatzeus(m): 8:25pm On Sep 23, 2020
This is why I hate scammers with every inch of blood in me. I hate any music that tries to glamorise scam. All you people who praise naira Marley and other artists that's so obvious are yahoo yahoo guys and even sing the songs about scanning people of their hard earned money. Don't worry it will come to you,so that you will know how that old retiree feels when her life savings was wiped by Yahoo boys.
I won't be surprised Op is one of those who shout marlins up and down. How does it feel? You guys continue,you won't escape,all of you that abuse EFCC when yahoo boys are caught and paraded,your time is coming,those lazy idio ts have destroyed families by stealing all they have but most lazy jobless nairalanders are always sympathetic to them when they caught or killed. Death to every scammer,from nairaland here to every corner of Nigeria. May they die young and in an horrible way.
Yes politicians steal but no politicians can touch my hard earned millions.Yahoo boys can.
Re: My Account Has Been Hacked. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 23, 2020
Call your bank ASAP.. This should have been the first step to take before coming to Nairaland to create a thread.

Now before members come in here and tell you to contact your bank, the scammer might have drained everything.

2 Likes

Re: My Account Has Been Hacked. by Veiniously: 7:59pm On Sep 24, 2020
It happened to my junior bro this month and still UBA master card

I think you might have done an online transaction with a website without ssl (no key)

Or some one has your atm number and 3 digits number at the back of your card there are some online transactions that doesn't come with otp codes expecially transaction out of Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Check Blacklist File / React VS Angular – The Ultimate JS Technology Comparison In 2021 / Bluehost Spring Flash Sale 2021 | Free Domain +SSL Limited-time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.